Gay Marriage is Wrong: Bible?

Where in the Bible does it say gay marriage is wrong?
I am a straight make, but I think nothing is wrong with being gay. I understand that some people interpret the bible to say that it is wrong to be gay, but I read the bible and I couldn't find that part.

There is not a single chapter in the bible that says gay marriage is wrong and forbidden. God has never expressed himself about gay marriage, why does the church make assumptions then?

I am looking for one solid, logical reason why gay marriage is wrong. Let me know what you think.

asked by Sheldon in Religion | 2770 views | 08-13-2010 at 06:27 AM

The Bible doesn't flat out say gay marriage is wrong, rather, it clearly defines marriage several times as being a union between a man and a woman.

I wouldn't care if gay marriage was allowed all over the world. I don't see why people make a huge deal out of it. So much crap in life to deal with already.

Marriage is the unification of two people, not gender related, that unconditionally love one another and symbolize it with a ceremony and celebrate with others their intentions vowed before them.
It doesn't matter if marriage happens between people of the same gender.

When you ask a question like this on the internet, most people use religious excuses/bigotry/ignorance/hatred to respond because they are basically dumb. There really is no credible sociological or psychological reason why we shouldn't allow gay people to marry.

answered by Josh | 08-13-2010 at 06:40 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.