16 Year Old Baby?

Brooke Greenberg is a girl that after 16 years remains a toddler and looks like a little child. No one can explain how or why. I'm amazed by this girl.
Why doesn't she age?

asked by Kobe in Science | 3911 views | 08-07-2009 at 03:42 AM

Brook is a medical mystery.
She weighs about 16 pounds and is only 30 inches long.
Brooke's pediatrician from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Dr. Lawrence Pakula, said "Many of the best-known names in medicine...had not seen anyone who matched up to Brooke,...she is always a surprise."

Here's a video of the baby girl:

Brooke hasn't aged in the conventional sense. Dr. Richard Walker of the University of South Florida College of Medicine, in Tampa, says Brooke's body is not developing as a coordinated unit, but as independent parts that are out of sync. She has never been diagnosed with any known genetic syndrome or chromosomal abnormality that would help explain why.

answered by Potato | 08-07-2009 at 03:45 AM

This is directed to the doctors that are in mystery of this girls disorder. I live in Pennsylvania and we have a relation that is now 30 years old or older and looks more like a 8 year old child. She even talks much like this girl when showing displeasure. Her problem was a wheat allergy, had the issue been caught in infancy or baby hood I'm told today she would have avoided her dysfunctions or ailment today. Unlike this girl infant thought Pam shows various signs of metal slowness and her body is out of symmetrical ailment. She is wheeled around in a wheel chair most of the time but she can walk on her own. I'm assuming it's probably painful or very difficult to walk for long periods of time.
Just a observation as when I was watching this afterwards it did remind me of Pammy I thought just maybe this is her problem.Also unlike the 16 year old infant Pammy can eat regularly and not through a tube. I hope this possibly helps someone. I can be reached via email at ********@ptd.net

answered by Ben | 10-03-2010 at 12:14 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.