Katja Puschnik & Antonia Miskic Photo?

A young girl has received death threats and hate messages after a video of her throwing live puppies into a river was recently posted online.
In some news websites they're saying the name of the girl is Katja Puschnik and others say her name is Antonia Miskic.
How can they confuse her name? It means one of these girls is innocent and they're going after her. Is there a photo of the real girl that threw the puppies in the river? Is it Katja Puschnik or Antonia Miskic?

asked by Year in Controversy | 5364 views | 09-01-2010 at 07:00 PM

In the 43-second clip, a young woman or girl with blonde hair, wearing a red-hooded sweater is seen grabbing six puppies from a white bucket and hurling them into a river.

The video was posted on YouTube, but has been taken down; it has since sparked an angry online crusade to identify the woman.
It's ridiculous, I'm tired of the online witch hunting.
According to a Sarajevo-based animal rights group SOS, the girl in the video is fom Bugojno, a town in Bosnia, and that it was filmed by her brother.
I have no idea if her name is Katja Puschnik or Antonia Miskic.

answered by Lola | 09-01-2010 at 07:01 PM

The name of the girl appeared as Katja Puschnik but a few hours ago the name of the girl was reported to be Antonia Miskic.
What is the real name then?
Why is people trying to witch hunt her if they don't even know her name for sure?
Internet mentality.

answered by Mindy | 09-03-2010 at 04:02 AM

Antonia Or Katja; It's A Start...
@mindy/lola

Maybe they're not the girl, but at least it's a start. At least there are people good enough to devote energy to finding this creep. You call it witch hunting? Witch hunting is when a group becomes zealous in indictment or persecution of a person for a crime that didn't happen; for blowing a crime out of proportion... where the accused is unfairly judged...

Did you not see the video? Do you not think throwing baby animals in the river is a crime? Do think it's not worth mentioning? SOMEBODY threw puppies into the river and i want to know who. A lot of people want to know who. We don't live in the jungle anymore- we live in a society trying very hard to be civilized. One act of civilization is working as a village to improve ourselves. Case in point- lots of people doing the legwork to find and take to task some young, pretty monster who thinks life has no value.

If you agree with the idea that throwing baby animals to their death is okay, that's one thing; but if you just want people to give this peer of yours a break because they don't know how hard it is to be a teenager these days, well...

Maybe next time you can take your two cents and save them for texting your friends about mini-skirts and blunts...

answered by Guest | 09-03-2010 at 03:49 PM

What she did is done every day by a lot of people. She didn't even kill them on camera. Maybe some of the puppies were able to reach the land.
Did they find Katja Puschnik or Antonia Miskic? I think it's the same girl.
They were looking for her but I never found out if they found her.

answered by Guest | 09-06-2010 at 12:26 PM

comment