Rick Sanchez DUI Death?

Rick Sanchez ran over a man and left the guy for dead.

It was December 10, 1990. Sanchez was leaving a Miami Dolphins game when he ran over a man. Sanchez fled the scene for two hours.

Finally, Sanchez came back. Two hours after the incident, Sanchez was still drunk — well above the legal limit. But Sanchez was a well known Miami reporter with lots of friends on the police force. He was never charged with the hit and run. He just pled no contest to DUI.

The man Sanchez hit and ran away from? He died in 1995, paralyzed and in a nursing home.

This is the guy who decided to take to television this week and moralize against Rush.

What do you think about him?

asked by Sav in Television | 4962 views | 10-14-2009 at 07:28 PM

Rick Sanchez reported as fact that radio host Rush Limbaugh had uttered a “racist diatribe” on the “merits” of slavery. He said: “He once declared that had ‘Slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark,’ said Limbaugh.”

But Sanchez cited no source for the quote other than a vague caption of “Rush Limbaugh on the Radio” in the accompanying on-screen graphic, and Limbaugh had on his show that day already explicitly denied he ever said it before Sanchez ever went on the air.

I think Sanchez is a bad person and should be sitting in a freaking jail cell.

answered by boom | 10-14-2009 at 07:34 PM

Can't stand the site of him
Sanchez is the very scum that makes Miami the underbelly of south Florida. This guy continues to live a prosperous life while the guy he hit and killed lies six feet under. He was drunk, and left the scene of the crime. Now he walks as a free man. Not only that but he has the audacity to be a judgmental prick every chance he gets on national television.

answered by LAPUNISHER | 05-19-2010 at 08:09 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.