iPad Jailbreak Download Free?

Okay, so I have my new iPad and I want to jailbreak it, but the most of the websites I've checked are either old, ambiguous, or they charge you. Can someone help me out please?
I need to download a free jailbreak for the iPad.

Where can I download the jailbreak from for free?
Some say the jailbreak is not out yet. If that is the case, when is it going to be released for the iPad so I can download it?

asked by Casper in Controversy | 3191 views | 04-03-2010 at 10:20 PM

Today is the day where Apple released another most cutting edge device iPad. In the US the most of the people was excitedly to buy this iPad.

From what Iíve read so far, when the latest security update to Windows 7 was released at the beginning of this week, something was included that will allow iPad owners to simply connect the devices via USB to their PC and the jailbreak will begin automatically.

According to the rumors that Iíve seen, the Windows 7 iPad jailbreak program is a result of the tension between Adobe and Apple, and the fact that Apple will not allow flash to be used on the iPhone OS Ė which powers the iPhone and the iPad. Not sure where you can download it from for free.

George Hotz, the first guy to hack iPhone and even PS3, has now announced that a new working solution will jailbreak and unlock iPhone OS 3.1.3 firmware loaded devices and even iPad. Jailbreak is a method through which the iPhone OS is made to run several applications available outside the Apple App Store. The new solution will also included latest models of iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3G with new bootrom. Hotz will make the jailbreak available for free download soon.

iPad is now available in stores, but it is still 1G so there might be changes coming up in the next few months or so, however, if you have purchased the iPad, keep an eye on George as he might just make the device all the more exciting for you with a jailbreak.

I checked the iPad today at a friend's house. In appearance, the iPad is little more than a 9.7-inch, 1,024 by 768 pixel touchscreen with a few control buttons along the edges and a home button at the bottom. In other words, a giant iPod Touch.

But sometimes size does make a difference, and our first look at the iPad suggests that its modest features might add up to more than the sum of its parts.

answered by Chase | 04-03-2010 at 10:28 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.