Is Dancing With The Stars Live?

The other day I watched american idol and rascal flatts was in the audience.. but in less than an hour later they were performing on dancing with the stars... no way both of these shows are live.
Is dancing with the stars really live?

asked by Alfred in Television | 5617 views | 09-24-2009 at 12:27 PM

No, not if you're in the West Coast. We get Bleeped out here of live broadcasts and it's not fair! They tape it live for the East Coast, hence the rival news networks give you spoilers.

The actual dancing performances are live on the East Coast. Now during the results show sometimes the musical guests or the stars of dance segments are taped prior to the show. The actual elimination is life though.

answered by Panc | 09-24-2009 at 12:28 PM

Alright, I suppose the answer has already been confirmed, but I don't believe it. When we on the East coast watch on Tuesday evening, or the rsults show, the dancers are dressed in the same exact outfits as Monday. I cannot believe they would go through the bother of putting on the exact same outfit the next night. I suspect that they accummulate the results that same eveing, then call everyone back into the studio for taping to be played on the following day. The hosts of these kinds of shows are very professional and rarely "slip up", but last year Tom Burgeron slipped on one particular results show. Sorry, not buyin' it that it is all "Live."

Also, can we please have a seat belt on Bruno? He always gets out of chair--very annoying! Kinda like Paula Abdul having an orgasm for each male singer on American Idol (where'd you go, Paula?).

answered by Dipshidt | 10-13-2009 at 01:11 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.