Neti Pot Brain Eating Amoeba Danger?

People with sinus problems need a Neti Pot to relief sinus problems, but they might be in danger due to a brain eating amoeba that has cause two deaths. A warning issue has been released recently to rise awareness among Neti Pot users and preventing from the dangers of a brain eating amoeba called Naegleria Fowleri. Do you think this brain eating amoeba is really linked to the deaths of these two Neti Pot users and, consequently are they all in danger, or is it an unconfirmed speculation?

asked by Eva in Internet | 2918 views | 12-18-2011 at 04:27 AM

Yes, this danger is true. Actually, the cause for the brain eating amoeba is not the Neti Pot itself but the liquid people use to relief nasal congestion as many of them used tap water, which is the real danger for their health. Manufacturers always advise to use Neti Pots with distilled or sterilized water, if you do this, there is no danger of getting any brain eating amoeba if you use your Neti Pot as you're told. I think the bran eating amoeba is a consequence of people's disobeying prescriptions.

answered by Jesse | 12-18-2011 at 04:28 AM

Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.