Miley Cyrus Vag (Crotch) Picture?

Did you hear about Miley Cyrus vag picture?
I saw the censored photo of Miley Cyrus getting out of her car in a white dress and some say that in the uncensored picture you can see her vag. It is one of those classic crotch photos.
There's a lot of controversy because a blogger posted Miley's picture on his twit account and he has like a million fans so everyone saw Miley Cyrus' vag. Others call the picture a fake.

But that picture is no longer on the web because Miley Cyrus' fans reported it, which I think is alright.

Anyone who is foolish enough to post an uncensored photo of Miley's vag deserves the punishment that is coming to them. Don't you think?

asked by Scarlett in Controversy | 26609 views | 06-15-2010 at 04:08 AM

Perez Hilton often crosses the line when it comes to exposing celebrities - he'll be checking himself next time after posting a photo like this.

But the picture is definitely a fake.
In the photo Miley Cyrus is apparently wearing no underwear but if you take a look at other photos from the same day you can see Miley wearing underwear.
So the vag picture is not even a real one.

The pic was reportedly lifted from the set of her new video clip. Perez posted the photo on his twitter account, which has 2 million followers.

Hilton followed up the tweet with a link to a video of him praising Cyrus on her image during an interview with Popstar magazine last month. He's trying to escape this.

Miley doesn't try to give the perfect image either. Miley has recently courted attention for her new 'racy' outfits and onstage antics in the new video, also she pretended to kiss a girl during a performance on Britain's Got Talent.

answered by Lesly | 06-15-2010 at 04:17 AM

Perez will probably get probation for posting the picture.
I haven't seen what she is wearing in the photo, but I assume it's a short dress. One would believe she is used to the paparazzi being near her all the time.

This whole thing screams PR stunt to me.

answered by Blue | 06-15-2010 at 01:17 PM

What is wrong with that blogger. He should be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Even if the picture is not real.
For years he has been getting away with actions like this, just because he is popular.
Miley Cyrus, I hope you do something about this.

answered by Hope | 06-15-2010 at 09:35 PM

ABC, which is owned by Cyrus’s former stomping grounds, Disney, was quick to pull ads for “The View” from PerezHilton.com in the wake of the controversy.
MTV Networks, which is using Hilton’s site to promote a new program on their channel TV Land, is also thinking about removing their ads.

answered by Nelson | 06-16-2010 at 07:29 PM

Well..
When you act like an adult, sometimes people forget you're only 17. Sometimes YOU forget you're 17. Not backing Perez, but Miley is a ewww.

answered by Guest | 06-16-2010 at 08:19 PM

celbertites
she did not, so stop making comments about her OK bye bye

answered by phatgirl | 06-22-2010 at 09:11 PM

The picture was a fake. Miley was wearing a see through dress and panties were clearly shown in other pictures that were taken that.

answered by Guest | 09-04-2010 at 07:11 AM

it is so true!
Miley Cyrus is a big hoe. So of course she would put a picture of her vagina on the internet. She is really stupid like that. And that's why i always hated her, she is not even talented.

answered by Guest | 12-13-2010 at 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The picture was a fake. Miley was wearing a see through dress and panties were clearly shown in other pictures that were taken that.
But whose to say she didn't put underwear on AFTER the mentioned photo?

answered by Guest | 12-17-2010 at 08:43 AM

Not that I condone this kind of behavior, but does it occur to you that maybe
he learned his lesson? Believe it or not people DO screw up.. Must be nice to
be perfect and have never broken the law, lied, stolen or ANYTHING. Congrats on that.

answered by Guest | 07-31-2011 at 07:51 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.