Is Jackie Evancho Voice Real or Fake?

Jackie Evancho made it to America's Got Talent Final 4. I saw a video of Jackie singing and she is very talented and beautiful.
Is her voice for real or fake? There's been some rumors that Jackie Evancho is not really singing and instead she's lip syncing. There are facebook pages that claim Jackie Evancho is a fraud, that her voice is not real and everything is a hoax.
What do you think, is she faking it?

asked by Palmer in Celebrity | 8552 views | 09-09-2010 at 05:09 PM

At first I thought that Jackie Evancho was faking it but after I saw her last performance on America's Got Talent I realized her voice is definitely real.
All great singers sing from their diaphragms, not their lips. Watch all opera singers sing, they all look like they're lip syncing! It's because they're singing from deep down, rather then their lips/mouths.
Jackie Evancho's performance of the "Pie Jesu" from Andrew Lloyd Webber's 1986 "Requiem" was astonishing in all the right ways. The sound was natural and uncovered, you could notice vibrato was achieved with very little wagging of the chin.
Jackie Evancho is a rarity in nature. She is one of the few individuals endowed with raw talent.
Jackie has been performing for awhile now, and with some pretty big names as well.

answered by Ronnie | 09-09-2010 at 05:09 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.