Incarcerated Bob Death?

"Incarcerated Bob" has been a popular caller into sports radio shows for years, particularly known on WFAN in New York. I have a twitter account and and according to his Twitter feed @incarceratedbob he has died. At first I was surprised Incarcerated Bob stoped making updates. Today I read
"RIP" Incarcerated Bob ... 1980-2010 Rest in peace baby brother.... You will be missed.
What was the cause of his death? enjoyed listening to him on the radio, is Incarcerated Bob's death confirmed?

asked by Joom in Hardware | 2918 views | 01-04-2010 at 10:48 PM

Incarcerated Bob died when a drunk driver smashed into his car on the way home on New Year’s Eve. He was taken off life support on the night of January 2. At the time of his death he was 30 years old. This information regarding to him made public on his supposed twitter account.

There's been rumored deaths posted for celebrities before but Incarcerated Bob's death seems to be real.

It's been reported that the Twitter updates have been posted by family members making the announcement credible.

hese include this message,"I had no clue how many people enjoyed listening to him on the radio (WOW) the outpouring of love has been amazing..he loved his Yankees&Jets."

The account also said that funeral arrangements for Incarcerated Bob would be posted tomorrow afternoon.

RIP Incarcerated Bob, we will miss you.

answered by Robert | 01-04-2010 at 10:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.