Carrie Prejean Video Download?

TMZ claims to have received a copy of the Carrie Prejean video a while ago, but refused to release it because it was too scandalous even by TMZ's standards.
I want to see it.

I really would like to see it. Do you know a url or place I can download or view it? Streaming would be the best. Thanks! After all, this is the internet. There's got to be a torrent or a rapidshare file somewhere.

asked by Walter in Controversy | 7035 views | 11-10-2009 at 11:19 PM

Its available on some torrent sites but under a false name so it cant be found easily.

No doubt Carrie will fight the release of this tape. (she'll probably lose since she doesn't own it, her ex does - you remember Paris and Rick Solomon right?) She could have it tied up in court for a very long time. However at some point in the future it'll be available. Someone at some point is bound to leak it.

A smart woman in this situation would try to make money at the release because at this point her reputation is destroyed. If people are going to criticize her she might as well give them a good reason and make a profit at the same time.

answered by Carrie | 11-10-2009 at 11:22 PM

I finally found the video, most of the sites Iíve seen are scams.

I never expected to see her naked!

answered by Guest | 11-11-2009 at 02:08 AM

Full version of Carrie Prejean Sex Tape on
I want to watch it! Can't find the video anywhere.

answered by Guest | 11-11-2009 at 02:51 AM

CARRIE PREJEAN AGAIN?
After reading the Prejean's Hypocrity wherein she is blaming the social-media from her wrong doing, We can't help but to feel nauseated.

I wonder what are the reactions of other blogger for her new "sage-words"

answered by peetee | 11-11-2009 at 02:58 AM

Please post a video link, I want to watch Carrie Prejean doing nasty stuff!

answered by Guest | 11-11-2009 at 03:44 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.