Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you guys are stupid, asking what is a hob knocker, man, GET A LIFE!
Well you took the time to comment on it and somehow ended up clicking on it and reading the questions....and presumably the answers....?? So yeah x

answered by Guest | 03-01-2011 at 03:56 PM

dumb
If you watch icarly you're gay, plus they say oh my god too much

answered by Guest | 03-01-2011 at 04:43 PM

Hobknock jock lol
You are all pervs lofl. I came here for the same reason, because I was certain it indeed had a slang definition but IDFC. Everyone's a perv even me...Least you can say is hey I'm a perv but certainly no f...in hobknockin jock. :-D

answered by Guest | 03-22-2011 at 02:53 AM

the truth
Anyway for your info hobnocker means to rape a animal and kill it like you did this question, or to run around be a perv slap a man in his you know what and kevin hobnober means a cool geek.

answered by pinkeagle | 03-23-2011 at 04:30 AM

Come on guys you need to get a life and I happen to really love iCarly please be kind to her and I'm nineteen so just up.

answered by Guest | 03-29-2011 at 03:09 PM

OK it's just a show and they are all actors.
Calm down, and iCarly is awesome but they shouldn't have let them say that word because people will get curious.
But honestly if you don't care then why are you searching it?

answered by Guest | 06-01-2011 at 07:05 PM

Okay y'all don't want kids to know what hobknocker means but y'all will sit on this website and curse and post more about it... Some kid will look it up and read all of this y'all are grown up people y'all should know better than this crap. That's stupid don't bash icarly because of what they said on the show, they never said the definition so it shouldn't be a big deal! Quit posting this nasty crap on here! It's just a made up word.

answered by Guest | 06-27-2011 at 09:38 PM

OK first that's mad gross, second of all, don't you think that's a little nasty to be on a kids' show and thirdly why would any of them want to do anything to poor cute animals?

answered by annomus person | 06-28-2011 at 10:53 PM

OMG you can't say that on a kid's show! What is wrong with Nickelodeon? the writers have lost their heads.

answered by SMD | 06-28-2011 at 11:00 PM

Quote:
you guys are gay who has a computer and watches icarly
Be quiet, if you ever watched it you might like it and if you don't you're probably a loser and you don't have a taste in comedy so shut up and watch.

answered by Guest | 06-29-2011 at 02:23 AM

get over it
I watch it because Carly is fit.
There are lots of terms so get the hell over it.

answered by Guest | 07-04-2011 at 10:26 PM

All aboard for the poo poo train?

It might just mean "idiot" but could mean something as a Slang term if enough people started saying it.

answered by Guest | 07-08-2011 at 06:03 AM

Rlly?
Quote:
if that's what a hob knocker is then my boyfriend is one
he does that all day long around the school
Really? your boyfriend whacks people with his **** and have sex with animals?

answered by Lalalal | 07-12-2011 at 11:39 AM

Maybe "S L U T"
In the German Version he said "Hobelschlunze", and in German that means something like d**k. But I'm not sure that "Hobelschlunze" is the exactly translation of "Hob-Knocker."

answered by Guest | 07-15-2011 at 07:07 PM

wtf
Man I can't believe you guys can't tell anyone so I will, the word hobknocker means sex duh or sexual intercourse such as a organism.

answered by Guest | 07-15-2011 at 07:07 PM

All of you who say what is hobbnobber, that can't be true because Carly, Sam, Spencer, David and Freddy all said hobbnocker pay attention! That scriptwriter freaking disgusts me.

answered by Guest | 07-15-2011 at 07:28 PM

It means to hit someone in the face with your d***. I Cannot believe they put that on air.

answered by Guest | 07-17-2011 at 12:19 PM

I think it is a monkey or something related to apes. Yeah, I think that is it.

answered by bri | 07-19-2011 at 08:28 PM

Hob knocker means someone who hits a man really hard on his crotch and then he cries while hugging a penguin.
This should all take place in a kid's playground.

answered by lily | 07-26-2011 at 03:43 PM

way to go icarly!!! ya!
A hobnocker is someone that does something illegal and gross (not to be confused with "hobnobber," which is a cool and awesome geek).
The word is also a derogatory term describing a lowlife.

answered by Guest | 08-04-2011 at 05:28 PM

All this over a simple question of what a hob knocker is... would hate to see what was said if someone asked what a dingle berry was.

answered by Guest | 08-04-2011 at 06:04 PM

A hobnocker is a mischievous goblin. That's the definition from an online dictionary I found online. I don't know why so many people posted so much nonsense about the word.

answered by makayla | 08-05-2011 at 12:00 AM

You guys writing here should just shut up and listen to me I have some ideas and they are:
1.someone who goes around kicking people in their privates.
2. or hurting random helpless animals.

That's all that I have heard so I don't think you guys should judge them, they didn't say the real meaning so I don't think that's a big deal so just shut up about it. I still love iCarly, I mean I like the Sam part not Carly she's 2 girly. Sam and I relate, we both love meet and junk and we love to be lazy.

answered by Tiki | 08-06-2011 at 01:50 AM

Dudes it's just a funny sounding word with no meaning at all that one of the producers came up with in order to make people upset, don't pay too much attention to the word Hob Knocker.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2011 at 01:01 PM

Guys, Hob Knocker is no what you think it is.
I searched the English dictionary and found out that it is a species of dog. So now my new pooch is called Hob Knocker. -Come here Hob Knocky, you are such a cuty Hob Knockey...

answered by Guest | 08-09-2011 at 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toom View Post
On the Nickelodeon show, iCarly, the word "hobnocker" was introduced and portrayed as an insult in the lips of the British-accented actor who played as David Archuleta's rival in "America Sings."What do you think it means!?
I say a person that hits people publicly in their privates. But, for what I also read it means "gross and illegal".

answered by Guest | 08-11-2011 at 12:46 AM

what a hobnocker is
A hobnocker is a type of troll. We all should ask people on the show to tell us what is a hobnocker.

answered by Guest | 08-13-2011 at 04:51 PM

WHAT THE HECK IS A HOB KNOCKER
What I really want to know is what the heck is a freaking hob knocker??? I don't like the iCarly show.

answered by Guest | 08-21-2011 at 07:29 AM

Hobknocker vs. Hobnobber.....
The reason so many people are curious is because no one knew what it meant. So a lot of people did what a lot of people normally do when they don't know something... look it up on the internet. In the show, clearly referencing something that was very "gross". And clearly pronounced it on several occasions as "hobknocker" not (as speculated early) "hobnobber". I am very disappointed with the show.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2011 at 06:03 PM

Wow
All of you guys must be like 10 years old. Really! How can you say that this British guy ruined iCarly? The person who wrote the show put it in the script, the British guy was just acting. Are you guys all idiots?

answered by Guest | 08-22-2011 at 06:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.