Hot Mormon Muffins PICTURES?

The "Hot Mormon Muffins: A Taste of Motherhood" calendar features 12 mothers who claim membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in vintage picture poses. Each month also has a muffin recipe.
It's a companion piece to "Men on a Mission," the three-year series of calendars that featured 12 male church missionaries who doffed their signature white shirts.
I want to see the pictures of every month in the calendar. Are they published online?

asked by Perez in Controversy | 7028 views | 10-26-2009 at 11:47 PM

Oh honestly! For any of you who aren't Mormon, please stop associating this with the LDS church. The church didn't make this calendar. These women just happen to be LDS. And NO, the Mormons don't allow men to marry 14 yr olds OR practice polygamy. If you are a Mormon, you would understand that this does go against what the church stands for, which is chastity and virtue in women (men as well).

Hot Mormon Muffins pictures from the calendar:
These ladies are very pretty...and the pictures are so tasteful...they're adorable

answered by Akama | 10-26-2009 at 11:53 PM

gross. its why im catholic

answered by Guest | 10-28-2009 at 05:33 AM

These women probably aren't Mormon and if they are they missed the boat.
I hope none of these ladies are Young WomenLeaders!

answered by Guest | 11-08-2009 at 05:47 AM

Women
woohoo...I love women....in general...hahahaha. Good for them, not to be bound by any beliefs or anything like that. That's so stoneage nowadays...

answered by Guest | 12-08-2009 at 07:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.