Kathy Griffin And Anderson Cooper At New Years Video?

A friend told me that Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper were together in a New Years video in CNN but I don't know what happened. Everyone is saying that he got really nervous and I can imagine that because Kathy Griffin likes to make feel others uncomfortable, but I don't know exactly how she made it with Anderson Cooper in this New Years video. Is there a page where I can watch it??

asked by Melody in Internet | 1962 views | 01-02-2013 at 01:43 PM

In this page you can watch the New Years video of Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper in CNN. You will see that she was making jokes all the time and I noticed him a little nervous, but I'm sure you are going to understand why, especially with this video.
This time the very awkward dialog was with her co-host Anderson cooper on the live TV show in New Year, but It's not the first time Kathy Griffin does something like this.
Kathy Griffin is a comedian who has made a career out of mocking other celebrities, and this time was with Anderson Cooper in New Years.
Here you can watch the video and listen why it was an awkward situation, and although there are a lot of other places where you can watch it, in this one you can hear what they are talking about and understand a little more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EKRccr6Q2Ow

answered by Willow | 01-02-2013 at 01:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.