Free Printable 2013 Calendar With US Holidays?

I was looking for a good free printable calendar 2013 with US holidays to put in my desk and for my job. It's really important for me to have it because I have to make plans according to the US holidays and that's why I wanted to find a good calendar for this 2013. I'm looking for a free printable one because I need at least two, and I want to know the website so if I need another one I can just print it for free. Do you know where can I find a good calendar 2013 with US holidays?

asked by Manuel in Internet | 2040 views | 01-03-2013 at 12:47 PM

Last year I started to work in a huge company and then is when I realized how much I need to know exactly the dates, so I was looking a lot for a good, free and printable 2013 calendar with US holidays to know when we have a day off from work, and I found it. In some websites you will find good calendars but most of them are only for computers so you cannot print it, just a few are free and most of them don't have all the US holidays. Because I have to see this everyday, I want them to be nice and maybe with color, but that deepens on you.
I found a page where you can find beautiful 2013 calendars, they are free, printable and most of them have all the US holidays. You will find with all the months in one page or in two, two years together or monthly where you can write anything you need everyday.
I think this website: calendarlabs.com/calendars/2013-calendar-templates.php will help you a lot and for sure you will find exactly what you need.

answered by Edwin | 01-03-2013 at 12:48 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.