When Does The Time Change Happen in California?

When exactly does the time change happen in the state of California in fall 2011?
I'm new here and I know not all US states adhere to the time change so I want to know if California is one of those states.
If the clocks are supposed to be changed here in California, would anyone please let me know what that occurs? Please let me know the date and time I'm supposed to change the time.
Is anyone else as confused as I am about this 'clock going back one hour' thing?

asked by Jaxson in Internet | 5951 views | 10-30-2011 at 04:39 PM

First, welcome to California and I hope you have a great time, it's a wonderful state.
California is one of the states of the US that changes it clocks for Daylight Savings Time each year in the months of March and November. At the start of the year 2011, we moved ahead one hour and now on November 6 we're going back one hour at 2 in the morning.
That's when the time change happens almost all over the US, except some states that leave their times alone and don't do the DST change because it doesn't benefit them.

answered by Skylar | 10-30-2011 at 04:40 PM

In California we change the clocks at the same time that in the rest of the US. This year that will be at 2 AM.
California is one of the states that changes the clocks and follows the rules of Daylight Savings Time.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2011 at 08:12 PM

In the state of California and most U.S. states, clocks change at 2:00 a.m. local time. In spring 2011, clocks moved forward from 1:59 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
In fall, clocks are supposed to fall back from 1:59 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2011 at 06:36 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.