JR Martinez Girlfriend?

Does JR Martinez have a girlfriend? Is he dating his current dance partner Karina Smirnoff in Dancing With The Stars?
In an old TV appearance, JR Martinez said that he thought it was going to be difficult for him to get a girlfriend because of the way he looks. I felt so bad for him.
But many years have passed and I was wondering if JR Martinez is dating anyone. If he is, who is his girlfriend?

asked by Lady in Television | 32347 views | 09-22-2011 at 03:18 PM

I don't think JR Martinez has a girlfriend right now and he is not dating is DWTS partner.
But after all the publicity and popularity he's getting for participating on the show, I'm sure he'll have many ladies falling for him soon.
His story is amazing. JR Martinez spent more than two years at a medical center undergoing treatments for burns that covered most of his body.
JR Martinez is a brave man. He decided to enter a profession where beauty isn't just a pre-requisite, it's almost the only one and people love him.

answered by Jerry | 09-22-2011 at 03:20 PM

Lucinda from spokane washington
I don't know if I'm the only one to catch it but after he danced on monday the camera paned the audience & jo (slade smiley's ex) from the Real Housewives of Orange County was jumping up & down & going crazy. Are they a couple? does anyone know? if you do please share thank you.

answered by Guest | 09-30-2011 at 05:44 AM

Just saw some pics of JR with his (it said this in print) "longtime love" Diana Jones. She's cute. They make a cute couple.

answered by Guest | 10-11-2011 at 02:35 AM

JR Martinez was in a picture taken @ the DWTS Premiere Party with Diana Jones & the caption below stated she was the love of his life. Also on YouTube 2 days ago in a video posted by Kat Tales J R Martinez mentioned he had a girl & she was very supportive when he was asked about her.

answered by Guest | 10-14-2011 at 05:38 AM

Diana Jones and JR Martinez met on the set of All My Children. She was a production assistant. They have been together for a long time.

answered by Guest | 10-27-2011 at 04:44 PM

He doesn't have a girlfriend right now.
And I can tell you this, it must be really difficult to find a girlfriend when your face looks like that if not impossible.

answered by Guest | 11-23-2011 at 09:32 PM

JR
I hope he has a girlfriend, he is an incredible man and deserves happiness. Whatever he does he is such an inspiration. God Bless this man.

answered by Guest | 12-16-2011 at 01:39 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.