Jesse James Scandal: Melissa Smith Photo?

What a scandal. Jesse James mistresses are about to be revealed. Melissa Smith is the second and claims 11 more. Melissa Smith announced Wednesday that she had an affair with Jesse James; this is the second woman to come forward in the last week with the claim.

First Jesse James mistress was the crazy girl with all the tattoos.

Smith claims that she had a two year fling with Sandra Bullock's husband. Yes, while they were married.
Smith told Star magazine that she carried on a two-year sexual relationship with James while he was married to Sandra Bullock. Like McGee, she's a stripper who's covered in tattoos. There's a lot of photos on the net where she poses showing her tattoos. She claims to have met James online.

What's up with Jesse James' taste? Anyway, I want to see how Melissa Smith looks like. Where can I find a gallery of photos of Melissa Smith?

asked by Chase in Controversy | 6755 views | 03-24-2010 at 10:30 PM

The latest woman, Melissa Smith, is also covered in tattoos and tells Star magazine that James, 40, contacted her through MySpace in 2006, a year after he married America's Oscar-winning sweetheart.

Photo of Melissa Smith.

Melissa Smith tattoos

According to the National Enquirer, the scandal is about to get bigger because Melissa Smith has the names and contact information of 11 other women that Jesse James had affairs with over the past five years.

Melissa gave the following account of the first time they met in person: "I said, 'Well, I guess I should get going,' and he said, 'You don't have to,' and moved his chair closer to me and started rubbing my leg."

Jesse ended the affair in Mar. 2009. Melissa believes he called it quits because he had met another woman (this is around the same time Jesse’s affair with Michelle began).

Melissa Smith has had a few brushes with the law and even spent some time in jail last year.

Melissa Smith was apparently busted last year for assaulting a cop and resisting arrest. She later served 20 days in a California jail as a result.

The National Enquirer, who claim James may have slept with 11 other women since being married to Bullock, reported he was able to keep his secret by acting like a "whole other person" around Bullock and her friends.

And it turns out that everybody at his West Coast Choppers bike shop in Long Beach, California knew this "secret". Of course, everybody besides Sandra Bullock. The divorce is definitely going to happen now.

answered by Holly | 03-24-2010 at 10:37 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.