Luger Who Died Pictures, Youtube Video?

Did you hear about the luge accident at the Vancouver winter Olympics? A luger died during a practice run.
I am so sad for the 21 year old luger who crashed and died. Don't you think plexiglass should surround every luge turn?

Anyway does anyone have any pictures of the accident? I was searching for the youtube video but it appears to be removed every time someone uploads the video because it is very graphic.
II saw it on TV and it was very impressive to see the lugger die but not so graphic. Can you embed the youtube video here? Please post pictures too.

asked by Amaya in Controversy | 4720 views | 02-15-2010 at 04:24 PM

I found the video for you.
The luger who died in a horrific training accident hours before the opening of the Vancouver Winter Olympics told his father he was terrified of the track before doing the run that killed him.
The name of the luger was Nodar Kumaritashvili, he was a Georgian luger, and died just hours before the official start of the Olympics. Kumaritashvili lost control of his sled, went over a wall, and slammed into a metal support beam. Observers said his sled was traveling nearly 90 mph.
The picture don't show much, the accident can be clearly seen on the video.

The luger accident was brutal. I'm surprised they even showed that. I was expecting something bad but that almost made me want to hurl...
Very unfortunate that he passed away. Hopefully there are no other serious injuries before the end of the competition.

These are some pictures of the accident:

Luger Who Died

Olympic Luger Accident

Luger Dies Accident

This picture is from the moment he lost control on his final run, flew off the track and hit an unpadded pillar at 90mph.

Luger Dead Accident Olympics

The video is not in youtube because youtube is deleting all the videos of the luger crash.

answered by Carly | 02-15-2010 at 04:44 PM

Wow, the pictures are so awful and the video is so tragic.
Poor guy, he told his father he was afraid and he was right, did you guys notice his speed?
There's nothing to do if something goes wrong.

I hope his family the best.

answered by Veronica | 02-15-2010 at 10:22 PM

WELL, IT DOES'NT LOOK FUN TO ME.
A lot of people have been posting "well at least he died doing the thing he loved" in video that were posted about the crash, i say NO, this does not look like fun, more like, COMPETITION,COMPETITION, AND MORE COMPETITION. i mean who likes going down a slide 90mph and having a risk of death for no reason at all and just for "FUN" i think he was all about competition, and that he should've just been a normal person, and stayed out of the olympics, and the so called "sport"

Well r.i.p though. because who would like to be hated when you are dead? NONE.

I'm not hating, im just blaming the damn olympics with there stupid sports. R.I.P once again.

||
||
||
====<^>====
||
|| MAY GOD BE WITH YOU NODAR.
||

answered by Guest | 02-16-2010 at 10:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.