Which Wich Prices?

I was never drawn to Which Wich because there are a thousand of sandwich options closer to me (my office) and I heard the prices are not low. And to be honest, I'm a boring eater. But now I'm thinking about going to Which Wich.
What are the prices? How's the menu? Have you been to Which Wich, are the prices too high?

asked by Comet in Foods | 9052 views | 01-06-2010 at 07:15 PM

Ordering a sandwich in Which Wich exactly the way you like, has never been easier. That's what I like about Which Wich. There is a giant menu on the wall with a few numbered sections, mostly categorized by the animal you want to kill: pig, cow, bird, fish, etc. All you have to do is grab a bag with the number of the group that your sandwich is in and the rest is straightforward. That's something I appreciate. Just pick what you want on the damned thing.
I went to Which Wich with my whole family.

The Bad: The prices. About $12-13 for two sandwiches, depending on if you add any "speciality" type toppings (like bacon or avocado). This is for the sandwiches alone with no chips, cookies or drinks. That's a little on the pricey side.
If you don't care about the prices you will love Which Wich.

answered by Daniel | 01-06-2010 at 07:18 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.