Is The Hobbit Going To Be 3 Movies?

I love the Lord of the Rings and now I'm really excited about The Hobbit but I don't know if this is going to be 2 or 3 movies. I read the book and I loved it, but it's not so long so I don't understand how can they make 3 movies. It's OK if The Hobbit is going to be only 2 because the book has so many things that with only one you cannot do anything, but 3 films? I think is maybe too much. I watched this movie yesterday, the first day that this film was in the cinema and I really liked it, but I'm not sure if in the next one The Hobbit will end or indeed there are going to be 3 movies.

asked by Amari in Internet | 2356 views | 12-14-2012 at 02:45 PM

Director Peter Jackson confirmed in July that The Hobbit is going to be 3 movies. I know it's a little strange and more if you take into account that the book is smaller than "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" or "Breaking Dawn." At first the idea was to spread The Hobbit in 2 films, but now they decided to make it a trilogy. The movie number 3 will be released in summer 2014 and although there are people that don't like this decision, other persons like Olsen were agree with the director when the idea was to make 2 movies. Olsen thought that in the films they will add their own staff and there is not going to be only material from the books, but now when he found out that there are going to be 3 parts of "The Hobbit" he was not sure that there is enough material to make it.

answered by Zane | 12-14-2012 at 02:49 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.