Eataly NYC Job Opportunities?

The first US branch of the Italian food market Eataly opened today in New York City.
The opening was a big deal, even Mayor Michael Bloomberg attended the ribbon cutting event.

In addition to launching restaurants including Manzo, a fine-dining Italian steakhouse, and a Naples-style pizzeria, Eataly will be opening a roof-top beer garden in October.
I would like to know about the available job opportunities at Eataly NYC. Does anyone know where can I apply for a job at Eataly NYC? Can I do it online?

asked by Rudolph in Careers & Employment | 9672 views | 08-31-2010 at 10:36 PM

If you visit Eataly NYC's website, there's an email address that you can contact for job opportunities. The email is
It says "Only Passionate Apply," good luck with your application.
Eataly NYC is an amazing place. The concept is modeled after a similar outpost in Turin, Italy which one of the owners opened in 2007.

Mario Batali recently described Eataly as a "temple," as a place where "food is more sacred than commerce."

answered by Smile | 08-31-2010 at 10:37 PM

How'd it go?
Hello, I was wondering if you were able to apply for a job at Eataly and how it went. I would love to work there too. I lived in Italy for a year and walking through Eataly was like walking through an Italian Market thrown together with every conceivable restaurant/cafe/gelateria in the busiest piazza in Rome while high on crack cocaine.

answered by Mabini | 11-16-2010 at 07:48 PM

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.