Brittany Ashton Holmes: Where Is She Now?

Brittany ashton holmes is the girl who played ''Darla'' in the little rascals. What happened to her and where is she now? she was so cute in the little rascals movie in 1994... just curious what she looks like now.

asked by Stick in Celebrity | 20744 views | 09-26-2009 at 09:55 PM

I remember her. Looks like she hasn't been in anything recent.
This is Brittany Ashton Holmes who played "Darla" in Little Rascals. This is how she looks now:

answered by Pamela | 09-26-2009 at 09:58 PM

Brittany Holmes Ashton
WOW she really pretty now. I watched the little rascals a few weeks ago and fell in love with Darla shes so cute in the movie.

answered by Guest | 10-12-2009 at 05:52 AM

brittany Ashton Holmes
I loved The Little her Rascals too and always wondered what happened to her.I'm not suprised.If you watch the out takes over the credits she was precious but she could't take direction,couldn't remember her lines and the editor is responsible for making her seem good in the movie.Her parents obviously didn't want or have the money to spend on an acting coach and that's why she didn't have the career that she could have.If she ever plans to pursue acting again she will need acting classes.Shirley Temple was a huge star because her mother coached her and she not only knew her lines but everyone else's(before she could read) and she had a natural personality and professionalism beyond her years.Someone like that only happens once in a lifetime.Hollywood is cruel and life is hard enough.I hope Brittany will choose to have a nice "normal" life.Good luck sweetheart.

answered by Guest Shannon | 11-18-2009 at 10:45 AM

well . . .
What did you really expect? She was 5!

answered by Guest | 05-23-2010 at 02:02 PM

Well she needs to hit me up now...I'll beat the brakes if you know what I mean.

answered by luIs | 07-08-2011 at 02:55 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.