Sara Rue Diet Plan?

I want to know Sara Rue's diet plan. Have you seen the new pictures of Sara Rue's incredible weight loss?
Take a look at how Sara Rue looks like now and compare it to before.

Sara Rue skinny

I can't believe how beautiful she looks now that she is taking care of her body. What diet plan is she following? Whatever it is, I want to try it too, if those are the results, I don't mind being hungry for a while.

asked by Together in Celebrity | 8197 views | 08-16-2010 at 11:33 PM

Sara Rue has lost a whopping 50 pounds since becoming the new spokesperson for Jenny Craig eight months ago. She hit her target of 40 lbs back in May and set her sights even lower.

She looks so adorable now, I always admired this girl for her sparkling personality.

Sara Rue also enjoys working out, logging 45-60 minutes of cardio, 5-6 days a week. "I spent the first few months of this program wearing my pedometer and getting in my 10,000 steps every day," Rue said. "When I started running I would run for one minute and walk for ten. Now I can run for two-and-a-half hours straight. That's insane! I never would have thought six months ago that I would be able to run that much."

Rue admits it was a great feeling shopping for her wedding dress in Beverly Hills at Vera Wang. "I wandered to the back of the store where all the bride gowns were. The woman zipped it up and she had to clamp it in the back because it was too big. It was a great feeling."

answered by Glenn | 08-16-2010 at 11:34 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.