Stephen Strasburg Wife Photos?

After Stephen Strasburg's electric debut last night there is no doubt Stephen Strasburg is a rock star of the highest order.
I noticed his wife was watching him play. What is Stephen Strasburg's wife name and where can I find photos of her?
She is very pretty and I've never heard of her.

asked by Rice in Other - Sports | 19014 views | 06-09-2010 at 04:26 PM

Stephen Strasburg's new wife is named Rachel Lackey.
These are some photos of her.

Stephen Strasburg Wife

Stephen Strasburg Wife2

Off the field, Stephen Strasburg is a shy, low-key homebody devoted to his bride of five months, Rachel. The newlyweds, both just 21, have deliberately kept out of the public eye by staying at hotels under assumed names and steering clear of reporters and photographers. But she has been at his side every step of his rise from college phenom to major league sensation.

More photos of Rachel Lackey.

Rachel Lackey

Rachel Lackey2

Stephen Strasburg's wife Rachel Lackey is a high school water polo player, and was Strasburg's college sweetheart at San Diego State and accompanied him when he was introduced at Nationals Park last August.

answered by Marc | 06-09-2010 at 04:36 PM

Wow Stephen Strasburg's wife is a really beautiful girl.
He does know how to choose his girls.

answered by Terry | 06-10-2010 at 05:21 PM

Strasburg is the man
Beautiful girl, outstanding pitcher=great couple. He seems like a very level-headed, intelligent young man anyway; but maybe she'll help keep him grounded. I certainly hope so! I'd love to see Strasburg become one of the best pitchers ever and help bring baseball "back" to the Nation's Capital.

answered by Guest | 07-11-2010 at 02:50 AM

Rachel is my cousin's daughter and she really is a very nice person

answered by Guest | 08-10-2010 at 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Rachel is my cousin's daughter and she really is a very nice person
Good for you.

answered by Guest | 09-14-2010 at 09:05 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.