Jack Murtha Death?

Today I read about Jack Murtha's death, is God getting rid of the evil in our world? I won't miss him and neither will the taxpayers in at least 49 States when they find out how much money he took from us to secure his seat over the years.
Jack Murtha had been suffering complications from gallbladder surgery that causes his death. He died at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington.
What are your thoughts on Jack Murtha and his death? i respect Jack Murtha's military service, but he was a total disaster as a Congressman.

asked by Elijah in Politics | 2711 views | 02-08-2010 at 09:38 PM

While I will agree Jack Murtha was not a good man, I believe no one can diminish the service he gave in uniform specially the day of his death, some of the dumb things he said the last few years caused me to not resepect Jack Murtha.
However I am certain Mr Murtha did plenty of good things before his death as a US Congressman, he squandered my good will with his "ready, fire, aim" comments of late.
He made sure that Washington, D.C., knew where Johnstown, Indiana, Kittanning and a lot of other sites in western Pennsylvania were located.
No matter how evil Jack Murtha was, you should respect him on the day of his death.

This past Saturday, February 6, 2010, Murtha became Pennsylvania's longest serving Member of Congress.

answered by Sadie | 02-08-2010 at 09:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.