Indeed, it is sorry to say that Sumerian is a dead language.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am skeptical about the Dr William? (sorry I forget the name in the movie) who understand Sumerian by the sound. I think it is possible for one to read the character (assuming that there are still artifacts for research), but it is very unlikely for one to understand the Sumerian dialect when the language itself was dead thousands of years ago.
Indeed, it is sorry to say that Sumerian is a dead language, the only person I knew who spoke Sumerian, was my late mother who passed away in 2003 oddly enough I never knows what language it was until I watched the move this evening. My mother would burst out in Sumerian often talking to the wall if I could call it that way, having conversations with who know for hours on end and then just turn around and continued talking to us in our mother language.

I think somewhere along the line, I had a similar experience, this happened during a meditation session I started to talk funny and it felt like I was not in control of my jaw or my vocal cords. I remember clearly that my body felt uncomfortable all thou my mind and spirit was at relaxed. The reason I say I think I had a similar experience was afterward my mother looked at me with a question mark on her face asking me where I have learned that.

I donít clime that I have been abducted but on the 17th of June 1999 I remember I was relaxing on the veranda when a bright light hovered over our home made a swift movement over the roof and gone, I was shaking and cold sweat was running down body. So my conclusion is as follow. We are not alone, it is our perception in life to see 3 dimensions with the naked eye and when we allow our self to explore our God given abilities to explore different dimensions we all are able to see more then just 3 dimensions.

Take in consideration people who have ESP (Extra sense perception) they can see more then they want to for thousands of years they were called the outcast witches or even devil worshipers. I can sit here and type theses about this, but 10% of you would actually read till the end, so if you would like to know more drop me an email, I would gladly tell you what I know. And for Dr A Tyler may you find your peace soon.
Regards Eugene South Africa

answered by Guest | 11-04-2010 at 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I cant believe anyone would deny what they saw in this film and then call it fake because this is clearly real footage.
You people are dumb as hell open your eyes.
hello i just thought i might add a little research to your comment... if you go to http://charlottemilchard.com you will see that "the real" footage of Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler, was in fact played by an actress by the name of Charlotte Milchard! Not only that, but there was no snow in the footage, and winters in Alaska is from October-May??? now I am not saying that i don't believe that there is no such thing as aliens because i do in fact believe that there are aliens and they hav been here for a very long time, but i believe that there is no need for panic! But i do believe that "The Fourth Kind" is a fake. However if you want to find out more about alien abductions, then you need to go to this website John-E-Mack, Harvard psychiatrist
and you should try: Intruders Foundation in NYC, they specialize in fourth kind cases...
you should also research: Betty and Barney Hill abduction, September, 1920-1961."third kind"
and then there is "Fire in the Sky", of Travis Walton case, November 5, 1975!

answered by Guest | 11-09-2010 at 12:38 PM

Well guys are blind. Charlotte Milchard is 'Dr Abigail Tyler.' ITS FAKE GUYS!!!!
Daaaaaaaa. Hollywood sucks they try to make you believe things. And at the end of the movie the recordings of the 'sightings' were just people of the street to make people think they were real. Think Blair Witch was a total disaster you could tell it was fake. I'm 12 and i have a brain. Aliens could be real. But this whole plot is FAKE!!!!!
Think you thick people geez.

Great Movie though lol whoop whoop

answered by Guest | 11-12-2010 at 10:37 PM

ethnocentric we are yes
Why are we all so ethnocentric to feel we are the only ones amidst all these planets. The Egyptians, the Mayans, Cavemen have painted this stuff. Just like the bible, its up to you. Christianity is considered a supernatural belief. Why do people seem to fear and need to run to beliefs to make them feel safe. Sorry to burst your bubble, but if its out there, rather then run, learn. What I can say the movie may be fake but but there are alias of alias. Why would the government want the world to know such things. You think all these missing people are the cause of the slave trade,snuff films and murders? Not to mention the FAA reports are the ones to believe the most. Our world would crash and run to chaos, organized religions in which control this world would die. Why do things always have to turn out to be demons and possessed people that need exorcisms? How does that sound any better? Is that to console your parts of your absent faith? Lets put it this way, you cannot believe we came from an amoeba or from a big gray haired man in the sky that was such a genius to know he created all we know now to that perfect T. Hell we could be the monkeys that evolved else where and when this planet was ready, put here? Everyone is looking for answers of where we come from and where we go when we die. Which this movie plays apart of. Everyone is trying to prove everyone wrong or convert. Those that feel the most fear from this movie are the ones unsettled within themselves. Those that want to believe its demons and such want others to be on the spiritual war front. Others that believe in aliens, thank god! Cause at least there's an independent party in the "where we come from" quest, other wise its so republican and democratic all these opinions on here its hilarious. Just deal with the fact you'll never know. Your not supposed to or else it would of been sought out by now. Just deal with it and live good lives. Cause you will only end up going back to this earth.

answered by Guest | 11-15-2010 at 05:48 AM

Scary? I'll show you scary!
You want to know what's really frightening. Not this movie. It's the number of nut jobs commenting here who seem to believe it's real. Granted, the film pulled no punches in trying to make itself seem credible. But really. Aliens that make you think they look like owls, while they speak Sumerian and magically cause video cameras to screw up just at the right moments? Eye witness sheriffs who watch a spaceship grab a girl with a beam of light and pull her through the roof of a house, but it never made the news. Oh, sorry, the government cover up, I forgot, rotflol.

answered by Guest | 11-19-2010 at 08:45 AM

Sorry to say your wrong this movie is fake it is based on true facts.

But Abigail Tyler is not real.
She's actually an actress named Charlotte Milchard.

answered by Guest | 11-24-2010 at 01:22 AM

So this movie was said to be "based" on actual events. Which means that the film is not strictly the real thing. It's highly improbable to be able to make a film, documentary or otherwise, with completely real footage and accounts. Different people have different perceptions and coping methods. Which would explain why the two colleagues would not want to voice to the world what happened to them.

Abel (alias) stated in the movie that he was unwilling to accept what was happening. Which is highly probable because many people respond to scary things in that way. "Kat" was simply quoting CNN. So it seems like "Kat" does not have an opinion of her own. I will admit that using "real footage" is a marketing technique, as well that they may have created the website as a marketing ploy.

But how else were they going to get you to watch this movie and see what they are showing. If it hadn't been Hollywood would you have watched it? I've looked at several of the sites mentioned explaining away the disappears and deaths in the Bering Strait area. It is said that the FBI did go there and investigate at least 20 deaths and disappears happening over a span of approximately 20 years. They were filed away that "excessive alcohol" and "extreme climate" were the reasons for all of them. Wouldn't you say that it's highly unlikely to be the cause of all of them? Especially when 9 of the bodies have not been found yet.

One of the articles above mentioned has no date on the article and the site is said to be copyrighted from 2003-2005. It's seem likely that it was posted after the movie to explain away alien abduction. I have also noticed that the people from Nome, Alaska have been against the movie and the saying that it has been real. One of the things that they have said is that they did not film in Nome but in Bulgaria. Even the mayor of the city is upset about the movie and people taking the events for real-life. How could they have filmed in Nome then? The people there would not have tolerated it.

Also about Dr. Tyler being played by Charlotte Milchard. There is a likeness. But would you want your face all over the world for people to call you insane? IF all that happened to you and not even your neighbors believed you would you have the mental stability or the courage to show the world what you look like? There are people that if they knew who she really was, her life could possibly be in danger because just ordinary citizens will go to such extremes for they believe in. She would be stalked and never be able to have a day of peace until she died. Plus, people wouldn't have started looking up Dr. Abigail Tyler until after the movie showed up.

So of course it would extremely difficult to find anything on the real thing. Newspaper articles like that would already be hidden in the depths of the web by the articles about the movie. And there are millions of missing persons reports around the world. Imagine trying to find one missing persons report in all that. Look at the facts. Even the movie tells that.

answered by Guest | 11-24-2010 at 02:24 AM

I just saw the Movie today...
I don't know what to believe about this crap. If it is true, I want nothing to do with any of it. Maybe it's real. I don't know but it's some real freaked up crap. I won't be visiting Alaska anytime soon I know for sure.

answered by Guest | 11-25-2010 at 11:03 PM

Wow...really?
Okay, everyone on this site needs to quit arguing if the movie or the people in it are real or not! no one even knows for sure. every one has different opinions about the movie. wow, so stop arguing and acting like you know if it's true or not. because who knows? NO ONE

answered by Ang16 | 11-26-2010 at 04:31 AM

Well wouldn't the people who made the movie know?

answered by Guest | 11-30-2010 at 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The actress that plays actual Abigail is Charlotte Milchard.
Y'all make me barf! if you think she is played by Charlotte Milchard you are sadly mistaken...look again...yeah there is a RESEMBLANCE... but the Abigail Tyler's face is too long...and their eyes aren't the same color... I mean really her face looked really droopy.

answered by Guest | 12-07-2010 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Y'all make me barf! if you think she is played by Charlotte Milchard you are sadly mistaken...look again...yeah there is a RESEMBLANCE... but the Abigail Tyler's face is too long...and their eyes aren't the same color... I mean really her face looked really droopy.
The actress for the 'real' Dr Abigail Tyler is Melora Walters

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/

Edit:
I'm sorry, the actress was really Charlotte Milchard.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/

answered by Guest | 12-09-2010 at 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So what I ask you Kat and others like you..... put yourself in Dr. Tyler's shoes and live there for a bit and ask yourself what would I do if my husband was murdered as I believe it to be true and my young child abducted as seen with my own eyes???? I will pray for Dr. Tyler every day and others like her that they too find the peace that they are looking for.
You can pray all you want, sister, but if you have to come on a site talking about alien abductions just so you can tell strangers about your "personal relationship" with "God," then YOU are the sorry soul for whom others should pray.

And it's not real, guys. there may be cover ups, but we obviously will never know because there are some institutions which have more power than we could ever realize. And power, as such, could do some great covering-up of something no one has ever actually claimed to have experienced. or it could be a great hoax cooked up by whomever invented the boogey man. And just like the boogey man, this (the idea of alien abductions) could be a thing of nightmares and great illusions in the minds of adults who have enough logic and wisdom to doubt whether it could possibly be real.

answered by Guest4 | 12-13-2010 at 03:43 AM

Itís quite apparent T4thK is a movie (very inquisitive) or call it a hoax if you please. Although, its origins (the actual individuals and events) are obscured and will remain in question. If it is based on a real life E.T abduction event(s), you can be certain the human race is not ready to give up superiority mental thought over this Earth, encountering a far more superior beingÖlife as one knows it will be shattered & hope may just turn out to be only a dream. I do believe people did commit suicide in the past tuning into a radio talk show in 1938 The War of the Worlds? Many humans are certainly not ready to accept a far E.T. superior race. Ponder this, this movie/T4thK is mostly being discussed whether itís real or not in many forums, nothing much to do with the performance or play.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2010 at 04:32 AM

You are a crazy person and I bet you did something to your daughter just like your son said now bye.

answered by Guest | 12-20-2010 at 07:28 PM

When I watched it I had a feeling it was going to be demons, I kept telling myself its a demon. But then when she puts it out as aliens it changed my whole view on this movie. If this movie was to be fake, why are these people giving us ideas of how aliens may be? For example other movies that are based on aliens turn out to be either scary or a comedy! so are they telling us there are good & bad aliens because in the fourth kind these aliens happen to be nowhere near kind!

I'm not saying anything bad about this movie, I'm actually not trying say anything just questioning all these assumptions , as for the person who uses Emily rose as an example, saying that it could have/would have been demons what so ever. You then turn around & say your turning to Jesus , seeing as you have seen Emily rose, she had a strong belief in god & still was possessed. What I am saying to you is that possession could happen to ANYONE!

It doesn't matter if your religious or not. But then again its all confusing right? everyone has their own opinions, even doctors do? telling us that it happens in the mind, something being triggered in the brain & all that stuff, then we have those people who believe in demons & say that they've opened a door, you must of did something wrong that pissed off some type of spirit, then we come back to the movie & its about ALIENS?

You're right though saying that demons can speak of any language. But in the end right? its all up to us in what we believe ? I believe in god , & not the god that, that alien said it was. God, the creation of all! I doubt that, that alien was god because god does not harm his own people ! he LOVES us no matter what & thats what we need too realize, all these bad feeds from movies like this leads us too doubts.

answered by Guest | 12-28-2010 at 02:23 PM

sorry if anyone finds this offending its just my opinion.
I'm from New Zealand and I strongly believe in god. What's confusing about this movie and not only this movie, for example the chainsaw massacre, Amityville horror & the haunting of Connecticut, all those movies have two things in common, they are based on true events (well that's what they say) and they happen to take place in America. This gives me the idea of believing that it is fake but then I question myself asking, is America covered with bad spirits?

It must be because it only happens there! I'm not saying I want these kind of things to happen here in New Zealand I just don't get why everything takes place there? is America that bad? not trying to offend those who are from there, but most of the people who happen to be replying to kats opinion seem to be from America and some of you, when you have written your reply, it sounds as if you think you are the only people in the world that exist, have you ever thought of other countries or islands that experience events like this?

In New Zealand we don't have big & scary events like you do, but I know that an island called Samoa is covered in witchcraft, there are people all over the world that believe these things, but then being questioned by these movies that Americans make. Really I believe we should just leave what happens when not in the movies be! the outside world is different to what happens in movies like these, making these movies ruins people's beliefs! yet it still leaves me with one question, do i believe it is real or not? I don't know.

answered by Guest | 12-28-2010 at 03:00 PM

For everyone saying its fake because you figured out who played Dr.Tyler in the interview yous are all stupid! They purposely had an actress for that part, yous didn't listen to the movie at all. Stop being heroes & coming on here with your assumptions & busting in on everyone else's opinions saying its not real, how do you know ? I'm not saying that the people who believe its real are right, but they do have a steady facts too back up their opinions, as for yous who think its fake all because you found out who played the part of the Dr.Tyler in the interview are stupid! they said they have audio & video footage of the events. The interview was an upside to believing that this film is real & happens to be working, but all because of that one character, it doesn't mean its fake.

answered by Guest | 12-28-2010 at 03:13 PM

Demon possession!
I believe that if any of the footage in the movie, "The Fourth Kind" is real, then I believe that it is demon possession and not Aliens from flying saucers!

answered by Guest | 12-29-2010 at 12:46 AM

Jackolantern
For everyone out there....
I know Milla and the entire movie was not real in anyway! But they accomplished exactly what they wanted...controversy.
She said the biggest surprise was that after Blair Witch anyone would still buy into the "real footage" thing.
As for me I find it amazing at all the obsessive believers on this site and others who have made up whole stories to excuse the fakery.
The people portrayed in the movie do not exist and all the supposed documentation and web sites were made by the movie production before the movie came out.
It worked so well that another movie using the same hype is in the works.

answered by Guest | 12-29-2010 at 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What I did was try to find information about Nome and alien abductions prior to the movie. If there was a case with this much evidence, it would be all over late night talk radio. I really did not find anything. This leads me to believe that the movie and the alien abduction theory was created from the fact that people have been killed or have gone missing in Nome. Has anyone else found any information on Nome alien abductions prior to this movie?
YES!!! The usual bologna that the government covers up...if you look deep enough you would find that Alaska is indeed well known for just such happenings. Caught on tape etc...as well as many other states and countries. Why are we such an arrogant people? Truly believe that we are the absolute highest form of intelligence and the only living creatures in this particular universe. Hate to see what will happen when Revelations starts to show even more to be true and Jesus does return? How many nah sayers will there be who try to convince believers that it is impossible!

answered by Guest | 01-02-2011 at 12:26 AM

I just watched the movie and seriously dont know what to believe. Reading some of your comments has got me thinking about the whole if it's true or not. I dont know why people are so worked up about aliens in general.
Are our imaginations wild enough to think up such stories as that?
It's hard to believe and hard not to believe at the same time because aliens have been subject for over one hundred years so it's quizzical in itself. There is both evidence that proves alien existence upon this earth and aliens being figments of our imagination. Though i do believe that there is life other than earth in our universe, it's highly unlikely that an intellectual alien species has visited our planet.

answered by Guest | 01-02-2011 at 03:00 AM

For those of you that actually believed that Dr. Abigail Tyler was real... you are morons. The "real" video footage couldn't have been cheesier. This movie and comments posted here continue in the tradition of Orson Welles and his War of the Worlds radio broadcast and proves today what was true back then...people continue to be morons. The actress that played Abigail Tyler had the credit listed on her resume before the film even came out. Try researching and getting facts before you follow along blindly like the sheep you are. Anyone of you interested in buying some swamp land in Florida?

answered by Guest | 01-03-2011 at 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Sorry to disappoint but these people are not real....well actually I'm sure there is a Dr. Abigail Tyler somewhere but I doubt she is doing sleep studies in Nome.
yeah sorry to disappoint you by how in the hell do you explain the footage in the movie there is no way possible to fake it.

answered by Guest | 01-05-2011 at 08:59 PM

human
I've seen a UFO in the late 80's. A huge v shaped craft that had an odd humm to it. My brother and GF at the time saw it also. Ever since then I've been a believer. This movie was done very well. I have one request to any one who reads my words, I ask that you please keep an open mind. Stick to the facts and do your own research to validate or debunk info. Don't believe anything at face value until you can get sources to prove or disprove it if possible. My experience is a "personal experience as I only have my word and memories and no proof". We need skeptics just as much as believers to keep each other in balance. Whats most important is we all keep seeking the truth, now matter how painful it may effect our reality.

answered by PjsWolverine13 | 01-17-2011 at 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The Church will not even preform an exorcism unless there is an ability such as the ability to speak in a dead language present.

You are right, what people are looking at here is Demonic possessions/attacks.

Not E.T. making a phone call to planet earth.
If you think this has anything to do with demonic possession or the devil than you are seriously mistaken, let me put it this way I have seen the owl that is described in the movie looking at me through my window. I was not abducted which is most likely because I spent the rest of the night sitting on the couch with a loaded shotgun on my lap. Had I gone to sleep the outcome I believe would have been different.

answered by Guest | 01-18-2011 at 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What I did was try to find information about Nome and alien abductions prior to the movie. If there was a case with this much evidence, it would be all over late night talk radio. I really did not find anything. This leads me to believe that the movie and the alien abduction theory was created from the fact that people have been killed or have gone missing in Nome. Has anyone else found any information on Nome alien abductions prior to this movie?
yes I have read about it on the computer because I absolutely love this stuff. It was a while ago and it was not an official website but it was there.

answered by Guest | 01-18-2011 at 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Its a step back for all of humankind when we as people close our minds off to the possibilities. Not everything is based in reality. And sometimes reality cant save you.
Haven't any of you heard of hysterical conversion, mass hysteria, abreactions, repressed memories, suggestion, mass hypnosis? As a hypno-analyst I have seen it all and that includes four inches between the body and floor, so called speaking in tongues, some say our original language is in our DNA. Saying that though, I am not arrogant enough to think that we are alone, or that we were not an experiment (erik von danekin) aliens arriving on earth and planting intelligence into our neanderthal..... how else can you explain the incredible surge of intelligence that has only occurred in the last 5000 years? I just wish they would get in touch.

answered by Guest | 01-22-2011 at 02:22 AM

come get me
It's real y'all... get ready. Dr. Abigail Tyler contact me. I know what's going on. Come get me.

answered by Mike W | 01-28-2011 at 04:58 PM

Encounter in Queensland Australia
One must realize that we are hybrids off an alien race. This planet being inhabitant or became to be inhabitant by a race and if as Christians take the bible where it says,' made in the image. The Egyptians and throughout the centuries there are drawings and materials that are fact of proof of an alien race or should we just say,'a race of beings' Do you think that the governments, businessmen/females also, priests etc didn't find any trace of another race.

Look in your bible and study archaeological findings.Studied the Egyptians, Sumerians, Mayans and look into their fables and life. In 1986 after 6 months of intense cruelty from religious people, counselors, psychiatrists they could not fault this information. Just up from the Mater hospital in Brisbane Queensland Australia their is a group of beings and no I haven't been influenced by TV or movies, call Hiv..or English hive.

I came face to face with this one and touch it. See hitler wanted to go to the center of the earth and bring up these beings.The government made deals with them in the 1940s and the words spoken in the bible are thus,we are in a temple covered in flesh.They need flesh to live on top of the planet so they must come through one way, and that is they have to use an instrument of flesh.

See Moses got rid of generations of people because they wouldn't believe in what he encountered.Read this in light as if it was a cover up not as religious. Are there abductions both government and an alien race are involved but there is an alien race that is providing protection to us but it is a war for our souls because the governments are held over by their superior technology and deals have been made to keep the peace.Study to show and prove it yourself.

answered by mysticeyes | 02-01-2011 at 12:12 AM

Where is she
If anyone knows how to get in contact with Abigail please let me know asap!! What happened to her was real i have seen UFOs many of times and i know for a fact they are real i dont care what anyone thinks but please if anyone knows how i can contact her please let me know!

answered by reptillian hater | 02-16-2011 at 10:48 PM

I know this movie is kinda older but you guys are retarded. I lived in Alaska when this s*** was happening, I still have all the newspaper clippings from it and it all happened before the movie was made.

So you're right, its so fake but they pumped it up before even making movies and made fake newspaper clippings that far in advance to make us believe that the movie is real yup! Look up the facts I'm sure you will find the truth again, I lived there! this movie is very true.

answered by Guest | 02-19-2011 at 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Kat...where did you get the information that this isn't real? there is no indication that this film is fake...although i searched and found that the people are claiming the other actress is Melora Walters...i saw the movie twice and you can tell it's not her...
Melora Walters huh? That's about the fifth actress that I've heard played Dr. Tyler. Well they can't have all played her so people keep saying that they have they're facts straight and it's obvious that they don't.

answered by Guest | 02-24-2011 at 09:29 PM

This Movie is fake from the get go.
This movie is fake. Sorry to disappoint you people that want to believe that this actually happened. The whole point of the movie was to get discussions about this going because there will be a sequel that happens somewhere else about other abduction cases. All in all this movie was based off of a script written by a script writer and low budget film maker named William Henry MacLeod. He even made a short low budget film called "Abducted" based off his script.

From the get go he planned to make this as if it were actual events since he is a big time horror fan and wanted to make a film that would make people believe it was real, like The Texas Chainsaw Masacre. Trust me , I know and I know him since he is my neighbor and I'm using his wi-fi connection. lol! People don't believe everything you see, hear and read. The government has no cover ups about this. It's all for entertainment.

answered by Guest | 03-07-2011 at 11:14 AM

I believe in aliens. In the movie they showed the real footage. And some investigators are still debating about that videos. and one concrete evidence about alien is the audio capture by one of the radio satellites and it shows some an explained conversations that don't match from some noise in outer space.

answered by Guest | 03-07-2011 at 11:43 AM

F+ck!!! I almost believed!!!
I researched and found that Charlotte Milchard was the one who's portraying the role the "real" Dr. Abigail Tyler... When I first watched the movie, I got curious if it is actually true, then found out that the movie was fictional...Nice one, you fooled me!

answered by Guest | 03-17-2011 at 08:37 AM

OK so i know I'm a bit late with my comment I only watched this yesterday on DVD. It's fake but the reference to the owls is very scary to me have you ever noticed before a death you see an owl or a bunch of swallows together or a dog howling constantly so the owl part freaks me out but anyway that's all I have to say.

answered by henry | 03-17-2011 at 01:47 PM

area 51 lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I mean people just open your minds for a minute, there is other planets and galaxies out there and that's a scientific proof. Who is to say there is not life besides us.
I believe this movie. I am a realistic person who has never even thought about aliens but this movie really got to me because a lot of her experiences correlated with my experiences from my childhood.
side note: Area 51 is a nuclear test site, I have been there and protested, as has many other people on an annual basis. Area 51 has absolutely nothing to do with Aliens. Sorry

answered by Andi | 03-25-2011 at 04:15 PM

Hmmm. . . . .
Well i don't know why so many people are getting so angry about the movie being fake. They say in the beginning and also in the end of the movie that it is up to you to decide what you believe in. Everybody is entitled to an opinion so don't fight them on that. i personally don't know how i feel about it.

answered by undecided | 04-02-2011 at 01:56 AM

Dear Matt Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Z View Post
In the movie, If she hallucinated her husband being killed, then what if she hallucinated Ashley being taken by aliens? The son did not seem to say anything about aliens or a bright light.
But the cop saw the same thing also right before the tape recorder in the cop car went off you could see a bright light and a circular shape floating above the house.

answered by Guest | 04-24-2011 at 02:31 PM

This is true
Any one who thinks this is not true is dumb, if you really think we are alone in the universe once again you are an idiot.

answered by Guest | 05-05-2011 at 11:14 AM

the frouth kind
I watched the movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I had to see it again. The second time I watched the movie I watched it very closely, the expression, videos, and the documentary of the film explains that the names have been n change.

If you watched it closely "Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler" as she was packing she mention North Carolina. Not saying that she is residence there but I'm saying that there is a possibly that she is there. From my understanding that she may have changed her name, the federal Brewer of investigation has or is hiding all evidence of this encounter. The footage however I believe is real. To back up what I said before about the (FBI) having all evidence, "Dr. Abigail Tyler" may have kept some of the footage of this particular event.

Because she had the right to keep her recordings & footage of the patients. I am guessing that the government had somewhat involvement in the movie & and some of the people that was claim to not be involved with the movie was involved. I believe that the cop was both doctors but I also believe that the son was not involved with the making of the movie.

The reason for nothing on the internet about this event or "Dr. Abigail Tyler" is because the feds wants her identity and anything about her erased. So she maybe real and somehow or another the director found information about the event. I do NOT believe but there is a great chance that we may not be the only life in the universe. Think about it the feds have way too much evidence about other non-human intelligence.

answered by Guest | 05-18-2011 at 12:35 AM

Whether this is true or not, no one really knows.
In all retrospect would this be any more unbelievable than the government covering it up? Making sure nothing is leaked to the internet?
Allowing the movie to be shown just so when people search it up they come up with nothing and completely dismiss the idea of aliens being real?
It's a fact aliens are real. It's also a fact that the government do everything in there unknown power to cover it up to any extent. Have a nice long think about that one.

answered by Guest | 06-01-2011 at 03:53 AM

"Hi, my name is Michael, however I frequently go by my nickname "Krystal". I have seen the movie "The Fourth Kind" and do now own a copy of it which my neighbor burned for me.

I have been dealing with the phenomena of alien abduction and "contactee experiences" now for nearly 30 years (have a 'scoop mark' on my left leg to prove this) and I am currently in contact with an alien organization which calls themselves the "Draconian-Orion Alliance" and the leader presently in command of this entire organization, a very Human-looking gal from a certain star in the constellation Orion which I will refer to as the "Northern Star".

She tells me that Ashley (Dr. Abigail Tyler's daughter) is alive and well and being well taken care of to this day at a location in space known as Sirius-B (another VERY BRIGHT star located in a sector of the night sky known as the 'Dark Northern Sky'), and will be returned someday soon to her mother! But that's about all she tells me. Anyway I hope Dr. Tyler sees this, if anyone knows her/where she is located today, please notify her of this post."

"THANK YOU!!!"

answered by Michael | 06-02-2011 at 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Melora Walters huh? That's about the fifth actress that I've heard played Dr. Tyler. Well they can't have all played her so people keep saying that they have they're facts straight and it's obvious that they don't.
Ok, just jumping in here.... it doesn't take a PhD to go to imdb and look up the actors/actresses in ANY film... imdb.com/title/tt1220198 There is the link for this one. It is in fact Charlotte Milchard.

Also, any human who believes that we are the only intelligent life form in any universe, and yes, there are more than one, is naive. If you want to live your life thinking you are THAT special, than continue to live your life with blinders on. There is no Santa Clause, tooth fairy, easter bunny, "god", these are all make believe comfort stories to ease the weak and young.... however, life evolving, species evolving, life on other planets in more than a possibility, it is a probability.... If we are capable of sustaining multiple species on our planet, than who are you to say that is can't happen on others, up to and including intelligent ones?

I continue to be amazed, although why I do not know, at the level of stupidity human beings have. For being so intelligent, we are so ******* stupid most of the time..... ~Lorraine

answered by Guest | 06-02-2011 at 07:16 PM

I believe that this is very real and you think the government doesn't have the ability to get rid of all records where these people are concerned?

Oh yes they do, our government has the ability to make it like a person never existed....medical records,birth records, death records, names and any evidence at all can easily be simply erased. To think our government wouldn't go to such an extent is just gullible and ridiculously insane. If people could get actual proof what do you think the world would do?

I mean a good example is just look at the rampid and the thousands of opinions on the subject alone...you read it and the different opinions are utter chaos, excitement, people would do nothing more than panic and that would only spread with time and before you know it...so much emotion is out there about it, people panic with all that information, is it real? is it fake? the government hides things all the time...they are known for doing, being responsible for coverups...major cover ups.

There are people that have come forward with secrets, people involved with things that are only rumors to the public but things that real people experienced, saw with their own eyes. knowing that something could very well happen to them for letting certain kinds of information get out to the public if even only in speculation.

I believe the government is hiding the very existence of many things to avoid world wide panic and chaos that would be virtually uncontrollable...

answered by Guest | 06-02-2011 at 11:36 PM

Just google the film
IMDB lists the actress that plays the "real" Dr. Tyler.
Therefore the "real" documentary is fake.
Therefore the "actual footage" is fake.

I undoubtedly believe in aliens. I'm iffy about abductions, but I don't just swallow information and ignore the facts.

This very well may have been based on true events, but a police record of a murder/suicide wouldn't have been made public info.
Also, the recordings of the patients, without blurred faces, wouldn't have been made public info without their permission, and they didn't allow their names.
(Also the "archive" or "actual footage" of the "patients" were actors listed on imdb as "uncredited" because they didn't want folks to know they were actors from the film)

Not saying this situation is impossible or unlikely
but the actual story that is represented in this film is untrue.
=]

answered by Guest | 06-16-2011 at 12:38 PM

OK well I do think all that's true but think about it. In the end it said the real people didn't want to take part in any of it at all even the police left so think about it, so why and how could they possibly have the tapes ? think about it they wanted nothing to do with it and why would a mother want to use her daughter and herself and son to make some money or for anyone else to make some money?

answered by Guest | 06-28-2011 at 08:05 PM

I've just watched this film yesterday, I don't know what to believe, I do think this movie is actually based on real events in 2000's. It was pretty creepy, if this Dr.Abigail is real well i just feel really sorry for her, if some one stole my son/daughter even if it was ET, I would NEVER give up. I would try my best to get her back. I would demand for the truth of the government. Because I know for a fact that the GOVERNMENT'S are covering it up. WHY?

Oh and about the alien speaking in a Sumerian language in the footage, I think the aliens were the annuki.... I'm just trying to figure all of this out. Anyway if this was fake then they did a good job of faking it but if this is all true, my heart and soul goes out the Dr. Abigail.

Who know's ? Maybe the government will announce that aliens are visiting this planet ? but personally I think that where being visited by different types of alien races.

answered by Chris | 07-03-2011 at 08:32 PM

Credits
Sorry to disappoint all, but if the movie is real then why put Charlotte Milfred's name in the credits? The story line itself may be real but none of the footage in it is real!!! I just watched the movie on DVD and watched the credits. It does not say that the film is fictitious but Charlotte's name was credited under Nome residents. Awesome movie though.

answered by Guest | 07-07-2011 at 03:59 AM

I Do Believe!
I believe that it is definitely real! I have always believed in aliens, and have always found them creepy, a little scary, but at the same time really fascinating. Actually, I'm fascinated with whatever I'm afraid of...have been all my life.

But seriously, why would they lie and then go through all this trouble to make it seem so real? Also, during the actual interviews with Dr. Tyler I believe she was telling the absolute truth--her facial features just seemed so real to me, and I doubt that woman is that good of an actor. The fact that no one else seemed to want to come forward and help with the movie besides the one who helped with the translations, just adds to the truth factor.

On a personal note, these people's mouths after they were...possessed, I guess you would call it...by the aliens were so disgusting to me! They looked like they were broken! All stretched out and hanging and nasty. And when the aliens said they were God I just had to go and pray for a while to the REAL God, just so I could go to sleep that night...and every other night for these past couple days (i just watched it a couple nights ago).

But anyway, this movie seems pretty real to me, and hits me on a personal level because I know someone who claims to have been abducted and everyone thinks she's crazy...except me, of course. She tells horrible stories of what happened to her, and she can't really remember all of it, which scares her more than anything else.

And so, in closing, I do believe. I believe with all my head and heart that aliens are real, and so is this movie.

answered by Guest | 07-12-2011 at 12:08 AM

The info is real people...they aren't going to divulge these people's real identity...think! that is definitely not Melora Walters.

answered by Guest_cc904 | 07-12-2011 at 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well sorry to disappoint you Kat but these events are true and very real. Now, if you really want to believe everything that the government says then you should be prepared to be really disappointed.
Well sorry to disappoint you but these events ain't true and are nowhere near real.
Now if you really think that the government is that shady maybe you need to seek up Abigail or just talk to another shrink lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fourth_Kind

All the "original documentary footage" was shot by the filmmakers as part of the production. All the people in the "original documentary footage" were paid actors. The "real" Dr. Abigail Tyler is played by actress Charlotte Milchard. Dr. Tyler is not based on a real person.

answered by Guest | 07-17-2011 at 09:05 PM

the actress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
I would like to know who this actress is.
Are you wanting the name of the actress who played Dr. Tyler? her name is Milla Jovovich.

answered by Guest | 07-20-2011 at 03:32 PM

4th kind Responce!
By the way if anyone was paying attention in the beginning including the Dr. Tyler in the movie name has been changed as well so yes there is fact to this information all parties who played these parts (meaning the people in the film) or who this really happened to have changed there names to be protected...I did some research and it is actual footage the parts seen! So the Dr. Tyler is not the Dr. Tyler you are questioning because they protected her and gave her that name to tell the story of what has occurred!
She lives in the North East now.

answered by Guest | 07-22-2011 at 02:43 AM

You're all saying it's some person that looks like Dr. Abigail, but if you all use your brain and look on a good movie website that is liable, the actress who played Dr. Abigail is Charlotte Milchard.

answered by Guest | 07-31-2011 at 03:34 PM

The fourth kind
OK, I saw the film last night, the fourth kind. Is it true or is it fiction? The answer is you will never know.
I agree with both sides of the coin, you do get a lot of hoaxes whatever form it comes in but there are thing in life that can't be explained. Which ever side your on 1 fact remains! Everything that goes on is government & power controlled & I mean everything! & for things that big it's really not that difficult to make things disappear. If you're not meant to know things it will be made sure we don't.

answered by Guest | 08-01-2011 at 12:38 PM

Charlotte Milchard was the actress who played dr Abigail Tyler. Don't be so gullible believing these movies next time. Wow...stupidity knows no ends.

answered by Guest | 08-15-2011 at 01:29 AM

Abigail Tyler: Good to hear from you. I wish we could email each other I have many stories to tell you... the movie was interesting, I am a believer of course. Nothing to really laugh at but I though I would lighten up the mood. Well let me know if it is you. Sandy.

answered by teal41 | 08-15-2011 at 04:55 AM

Topic
For all of you who believe in things that are not from this world I congratulate you. For those of you who do not you have no idea hat is above and beyond our galaxy Their are things that the government are hiding from us that just the mere presence of it's name sends chills down people's back's, don't ask me how I know I wont answer But I believe this is 100% Real and I know it is real. When you think of terror do you just think of a guy with a gun shooting random people or some guy walking into or blowing up a building if that is your thoughts you have no clue what the word terror means unless you face it. Don't believe the government saying their is no such thing as this our that because their is, If they actually revealed the truth to you non believer's the world would be in complete and utter terror. The government just wants a controlled environment that doesn't know about these things so people wont flip out They want you to believe you are protected but I assure you what you don't believe in they have no chance against. They cant protect you or even think they can they just want you to think so we can go about our lives like nothing is ever gonna happen. Terror is real and you haven't seen it yet when you do you will believe. I know.

answered by Unkown | 09-03-2011 at 09:53 PM

Either way if it really happened, which I think it did and its all true, the FBI and the government would definitely cover it up in anyway possible like they always do, there is no real way to find out. It would be amazing to find out but who knows they could have gotten abducted because of knowing.

I would really like to find out who she is and talk to her they have hidden everything except this movie which, as well they probably altered in ways.

answered by Guest | 09-07-2011 at 07:51 PM

they are real
Most probably was abducted but how is she supposed to survive up there for eleven years with out food or drink.
Or they brought her some, so many questions to prove if it's real or a hoax like Blair Witch or something.

answered by charismatic 3nigma | 09-13-2011 at 07:56 PM

The base was originally an airforce base, but, to the fact of most beliefs, something happened and even most military personnel can not enter the base unless given special clearance.

answered by Guest | 09-29-2011 at 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
People u make me laugh, u think if this story and footage was real, government would let to create such a movie and use real footage. Don't be silly and Hollywood wins again!
Well, Maybe the government knew this was how people would react. Maybe they deleted all of the evidence, and just decided to sit and watch a good film. Maybe they knew that hardly anybody would believe it, and they decided to let it be. Maybe the footage might not be real, But Maybe the audio is. Maybe what happened is. I am actually rather indifferent about this film, But you don't know the 100% truth. There was an actress for the "real" Doctor Abigail Tyler, But maybe that's because the poor women who this actually happened to, was afraid.

answered by Guest | 09-29-2011 at 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sorry guys the film is fake and abby is played by Charlotte Milchard good film though and there some facts that are right like the missing people but abby is not really just do a google search and the doctor face comes up with Charlotte Milchard.
She may have used an alias.

answered by Guest | 09-29-2011 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissViXen View Post
But seriously check out the website, there's a clip there from youtube. Undoubtedly Charlotte Milchard.
I admit, the resemblance is uncanny, but her nose and cheekbones are different. Even if She got a nose job for the movie, the cheek bones are different.

answered by Guest | 09-30-2011 at 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And movies are just that, movies and their point is to make us think and to entertain us. Gotta give kudos to the makers of this one, I am entertained far after leaving the theater.
This story may have been in a remote part of the world, but they mentioned it happening in larger cities like Paris and London. And, Humans may not be that important in the grand scheme of things, but the aliens would clearly want power over something, and they may have chose us. We could be the vermin that they experiment on, as we experiment on Mice.

answered by Guest | 09-30-2011 at 05:33 PM

I just want to say, just because you can't find and good facts on something doesn't mean it's not real. Seeing this movie only makes me think of the government and area 51. Now you can do the research on area 51 and not a whole lot comes up about what it really is and what is done there.

It is said that it is somewhere in the Nevada desert but no one has actually found anything, but think of it this was how many cities/towns are in all the other states compared to Nevada? Now what is possibly in all that open land out there? as the other person on here said, "just because its not seen by you doesn't mean it cant be real" all these stories of aliens, ghosts, and possessed people are what to someone who has never seen in person? I'm a firm believer of some things but not all yes b/c of the mystery of "area 51" i believe in so called "aliens" but on the other hand I believe its the government.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 11:35 PM

How can anyone be sure of anything these days? All i know is this universe is way to damn big to even know who else is out there. I'm sure it's comforting to think that we are the only intelligence but people really, stop believing in the tooth fairy (government)! Dr. Tyler may or may not be real but I'm sure someone is living or has lived a story like hers and it's majority who are so narrow minded that makes our world so vulnerable to "Aliens." No wonder they keep coming. Just like the movies there's going to be more people screaming and freaking out and less who will actually do something for their mankind.

answered by makesence | 10-04-2011 at 05:29 AM

Damn
I know I'm late to the party but i believe this story is real for the most part. From the interview to all the UFO 911 calls at the end. There's been a lot of talk going on about Dr. Tyler being an actress named Charlotte Milchard which is complete bull. I've seen several sites with pictures of Abby and Charlotte, and while they look similar they aren't the same person. Check the eyebrows, facial structure, and that nice lil bump above Abby's lip. And honestly if their were enough hard evidence about this to convince every single person, do you really think the government would let it be released? Hell nah. In the end its yours to decide just like the movie says, but don't be so close-minded, this could very well be real.

answered by Guest | 10-06-2011 at 09:45 AM

Hear the truth,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I've worked in law enforcement, as a prior cop. The actual video that they show in the movie is false. In the hostage scene, you can hear the doc talking with the man holding his family hostage. PD officials have communications equipment on their person. Which means you can hear the officer and whats around them. In the movie you can hear the man in the house. Even though he's about 50 or 60 feet away, and in the house. You can hear his voice clearly but could not hear the gunshot, which would be heard from outside. I'm 99% certain the video is a hoax.
Who cares did it happen? Police records are public records did the guy kill his family and himself?

answered by Guest | 10-18-2011 at 03:15 PM

I can't recall the term but doctors, and all court officers which act as public servants (public sector) can invoke a Latin term to basically lie to protect the better good of man or some crap like that, a very boring subject in law studies.

answered by Guest | 10-18-2011 at 03:24 PM

If you had watched the movie you'd know she had nearly been committed for her story.

I feel that the internet community is the laziest research community known to man, assuming that if they cannot find the answers on a computer screen it does not exist. An uncountable number of documents and files cannot be found on the internet, especially when they pertain to someone who just wants to be left alone, and has been called insane for believing what she does. I believe that Dr. Abigail Tyler does exist, and that she did experience something horrific. "Conspiracy theorist" is the title given to people, who do deliberately search for the truth; designed and used to discredit and ridicule men and women who believe in something other than ourselves. Sounds an awful lot like a person of Faith in those words, but even people of faith are not openly ridiculed as "conspiracy theorists" You won't find the evidence by staring at your computer for hours, but by going out and finding it.

answered by Guest | 10-21-2011 at 02:16 PM

Hey uh well sorry to disappoint but the girl playing Dr. Abigail in the "real" footage is an actress, her name is Charlotte Milchard Milla Jovovich is the other actress! So yeah the movie itself and all its archive footage is fake Good film though !

answered by Guest | 10-26-2011 at 03:36 PM

My feelings exactly!
While watching the move last night, I'm more inclined to believe these people were "possessed" than abducted! I too have seen Emily Rose, some of the same actions were taking place!

answered by Guest | 10-30-2011 at 05:34 PM

Research
Before you dismiss all this you should do some research. In 1849 the oldest writings ever found were discovered by an English archaeologist. There are over 10,000 of these clay tablets and Dr. Zecharia Sitchin was the first to translate them in the late 20th century. Some of the stories are mirror images of stories in the Bible and in ancient Egypt writings. Another good resource is looking at "Forbidden archaeology". These tablets are Sumerian writings and tell a slightly different tale of mans creation than the Bible. Comparing it too the Jewish Old Testament makes for very interesting reading.
I would say read or listen on Youtube for yourself before formulating an opinion. It would be nice if Dr. Tyler would give a brief interview with someone we know. If she did then a part of the unknown mystery here would disappear.
To generalize by the FBI that people in Nome Alaska had a bad time with Alcohol and weather is too simple an answer. And what of the Doctors missing child case? It would certainly be a very well known one in Nome if it were real. I can't find any information about it at all. Did anyone else?
As a retired Police Chief it would be interesting to see a little more proof. There are too many missing real alive people interviews that can't be verified. Let one of the Victims or real participants step forward and make one statement to put the questions to rest! Simple Huh?

answered by Bruce | 11-02-2011 at 12:40 AM

Not real
The whole movie is extremely well done and the "archival" footage and "real recordings" are very realistic. But the whole thing is a work of fiction. The actress who plays the "real" Abbey Tyler is an English actress named Charlotte Milchard. Just look up her name on IMDB. Even though it's a work of fiction the fact that it looks real is what makes it scary as heck. Def one of my fave horror movies!

answered by Guest | 11-17-2011 at 07:00 AM

Actually, the actress is Milla Jovovich (also in Perfect Getaway) look it up...
Stop saying that this movie was real, it's definitely not. Just another movie from Hollywood.

answered by Guest | 11-23-2011 at 01:17 AM

WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
One thing is sure god and jesus that some of the people talking in this forum ... are not true.

I would believe more a fake movie than in god or jesus thing....
Well when judgement day comes... you'll see what and who's real!
You shouldn't speak that way because you never know what's going to happen to you.

answered by Guest | 11-26-2011 at 12:58 AM

All demons, but thank God we as believers have authority over them if we have enough word in us, and they have their own fears, like the name of Jesus wielded correctly by a believer. Be blessed, be safe, be saved.

answered by Guest | 12-05-2011 at 02:07 AM

To everybody who do not believe in the higher power. Go read your Bible as you call it. In it is writings about beings not of this earth. They do exist. 11 million people will not lie about the same thing. Wake up. We are not the only solar system. And the movie The Fourth Kind has actual footage in it. And the actors are all actors portraying what has it happened to the real people. Even if the actress playing is not the real Dr. Tyler. they did say in the beginning of the movie. It is for you to make up your own mind.

answered by Henry (South Africa) | 12-18-2011 at 06:04 PM

Wow
You Christians are so dumb. "I can just call his precious name" someone said in their post because the movie scared them so much. Wow. You people are so dumb. I know someone is going to say that I am the one whom is dumb, but come on. Religion is a freaking joke. You pay your preachers to live in nice houses and drive nice cars and have a new suit for everyday of the week, because that is what God and Jesus want.

There is no god, only beings from out of this world performing a science experiment, us. We are like gerbils in a cage to them.

Use your brain. How many times have you seen God or actually talked to Jesus???? You prey, and it is yourself that answers. What does God's voice sound like???

This movie is a fraud by the way. And for those that think that Abigail is really in the clips, dumb dumb dumb, her name is Charlotte Milchard, she is an actress.

Don't believe me, go to IMDB and search for Milchard.

answered by Fed-up | 12-30-2011 at 01:58 PM

Question.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I will pray for Dr. Tyler every day and others like her that they too find the peace that they are looking for.

To the person who wrote this, I have 1 question, I watched the movie and I loved it. It was scary and I feel like it may be real. But, if with all the abduction things, how come the son never heard his mother screaming at night?

answered by Guest | 01-03-2012 at 08:00 PM

In fact I have just sat at watched this film it is very good I may only be a child but I understood it very well and think the whole story is true.
I know this as the start and end of the film it will explain this and it also has real clips of them though the film of her explaining and her treating her patients!
However I would love to hear more about this story and I think it could go further as it is a great film.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2012 at 08:57 PM

wow
I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but its needs to be said. The universe is massive there are millions of other galaxies out there. any of you who think that we are it are ignorant. There is something else our there. My friends and I saw a UFO many years ago. laugh all you want but there is something else out there. We cant be and aren't the only ones.

answered by Guest | 01-05-2012 at 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
They concluded that there were no reality about the alien abductions in Nome, Alaska and the disappearences were the reason of alcohol and frigid temperatures in which 9 bodies were never found.
,,,,and if you believe THAT, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you. What do you think they're going to say. Wow. I have never heard a more pathetic excuse in my life. Alcohol and frigid temps....give me a break.

answered by Guest | 01-19-2012 at 11:27 PM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.