Wow OK I Know that the movie is fake .........For a fact because of all the actors who play the suppose to be "real people" and then other actors play them ....That's the way the movie is the guy interviewing charlotte milhard (Abigail Tyler)" is the director and.....They show somewhere ...i think in the extras them filming the suppose to be real footage.....Now I think maybe the events may be true and they just changed the names for everyone including dr.abgail tyler....but who knows....and just because you live in nome doesn't mean you know the facts so do your research and then talk

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 05:17 AM

Just opening your minds...think about it; from a UFO the so called beam of light that is seen, very well may be electromagnetic pulls. How else could people be abducted by a beam of light? Also, there is an explanation for real footage to become distorted; the electromagnetic beam has the power to stop and mess with electricity and such..I think its ridiculous to rule out theories when there is legit reasoning behind them. For god sakes, air traffic controllers have seen them, how much more proof do we need to be sure there's something happening beyond most peoples understanding here..

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 03:34 PM

DR ABIGAIL EMILY TYLER
i hate to frighten you closed minded americans dr. Abigail emily tyler is real and the footage there is real as well....the movie makers will verify the authenticity as well. continue to deny the possibilities in this extremely huge galaxy(by the way there is over 1billion other galaxy's proven to exist) and think that you are the only living creation is very sad. dr abigail had to experience something that you people don't have any understanding of. it saddens me that you would turn your head to Hollywood for answers on this footage . well keep doing your homework because that story is as real and coming from a very well stable minded individual that prior to.... fixed,shaped and changed several lives. she was trying to make a difference for the people there in nome but under the amount of stress that she took on to believe that she could even speak is a miracle . but then there comes all of you wolf hounds to shove down the possibilities of what she is knowing happened. you are all scared and pathetic people to think that demons, aliens ghost what ever you wanna call them don't exists. you can put your faith in the man behind the wall to prepare you food properly and that he will do it clean and prompt with out ever seeing him ....you believe in the man behind the wall making your burger is doing it accurately , but you can't believe in god....because you can't see him or aliens because you haven't seen one or ghost because they are not in your home...yeah figures where you put your faith is ridiculous faith in man kind, faith and trust in money and movies and internet but no faith in god. god warns us of these things in the holy bible. maybe you should think about reading the bible first before watching horror flicks and believing everything you see is or is not real. maybe believe in something real like Abigail's experience along with the other people that were there and on footage, they too are real and there stories were real as well. as real as the accuracy in the bible . in ezekiel i believe you will find where god gives good warning not to pay attention to the wheel within a wheel in the sky...a wheel within a wheel hmmm what is a wheel within a wheel? if you put them as said in the bible they will fly a wheel within a wheel in the sky....is obvious to any intelligent reader and believer that ezekiel is speaking of what we call flying saucer ,ufo, blah blah blah....get the facts before you assume. just because you can't find the facts does not mean they don't exist . and just because you can't people find dr. Abigail who now suffers as she deteriorates into nothing year after year and has put herself in hiding because of this exact reason....doesn't mean she is not real. you people are scared of the unknown....well i have had experiences myself and sad enough although they were witnessed and oh so very real i couldn't tell one of you for the fact that you would all find away to talk yourselves out of believing in the truth . keep searching and i guarantee you will not find anything.anything stating that the documentary used for that movie was not real, bet keep on trying but sad to tell you you will not find because weather they believe or you believe in the truth doesn't matter what matters is it is the truth. and that poor family had to endure it....think of that her husband is gone her son is gone her daughter is gone and now her truth , you are all making that gone too. how she must feel as she sits and dies with no one believing her when she and all of the others saw it. why do you think they said on the movie the doctor collaborates the footage but doesn't want to speak...hmmmm cause he was there and saw it wtf is wrong with you people . good luck on judgment day you seek you shall find find god ,then all things are real. it is handbook giving to us for a purpose try it you might be surprised in its accuracy and truth with all the science that scientific people use to disprove they can't disprove any of the bible.....you will see the demons, ghost aliens all there in your face and abigail's story god bless her, she kept her faith

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 06:15 PM

DR ABIGAIL EMILY TYLER TRUTH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well sorry to disappoint you Kat but these events are true and very real. Now, if you really want to believe everything that the government says then you should be prepared to be really disappointed.
oh great reply you are absolutely right it is very real and they have spent many years as we all know trying to conceal the truth of anything other then us existing ....sad to think there is over a billion galaxy's other then ours and to think we are the only living intelligence is sad. read the bible then go through life the answers are there whether you believe them or not doesn't mean they are not true... scientist have been trying to disprove the bible for longer then you can understand . because of its great accuracy and knowledge and truth....hmmm they can't seem to accomplish that ....read it Ezekiel tells you of the wheel within the wheel....we call UFO's, aliens all that its there in our guide book of life as are demons and ghost and so on. good luck and great response who ever you were that knows the truth

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 06:25 PM

she is real ant the abductions are real to i went there for vacation and people there talk about it

answered by Guest | 04-27-2010 at 01:43 AM

miss
Help.. I need to know if dr. abagail is still alive and what city she is in.. I know this is real because I'm a real abductie and starting to look like the woman in the picture.. I called Nome Alaska and no one would talk to me about a thing.. Every thing was hush hush and 1 girl even hung up on me and said she will not talk about it

answered by angelfranc | 04-29-2010 at 10:07 PM

blackout
For those of you who don't believe well, you're ignorant to think you are or we are the only ones in this universe. secondly the archival footage is of actual people. that would include the one with the family murder. so if you are curious just go ask anyone in nome then make your conclusion. hundreds of people are being abducted in nome most likely the ones who have been will not come forward.
Now since you think everyone is making it all up, just look up the language specialist, and i guarantee, don't know if that's spelled right. i bet the man won't talk. now on to the problem if you can't find any info on this movie i can just about bet there has been a complete gov't. blackout!!!! but just look up the sumerian language specialist and i bet you will probably be shocked at how truthful everything is. one more thing if aliens don't exist, or bigfoot, or ghost's please for the life of me, i want you to explain the footage and evp's of the ghost's, the dermal ridges on the bigfoot footprints and the millions who are experiencing the abductions and not to mention the devices pulled out of certain people which is said to be tracking devices. you explain that and i will stop believing.

answered by devildog37 | 04-30-2010 at 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I don't know and nobody really knows if this movie is real. But what I definitely do know is that UFO's and Aliens are real. Why else would our country let these types of movies be produced if they wanted us to stay scared, when in fact aliens have been here for millennia. They want to expose us to the fear to inhibit social acceptance of things to come. The bottom line is we all know they are here and it's up to us to accept it. I know I have, and that's what has helped me cope with what I have experienced. I have never told anyone but my loved ones about what has happened to me, because when all the smoke is cleared I know that I'm going to be called a liar, a bullshitter and yes, lets not forget, a freak! But that's okay, because I was there, I know what I saw and I know what I experienced. Now, was I scarred, yes(i was ******* terrified), was I harmed, No. But the most important thing to remember is that when they come, there is absolutely nothing you can ******* do about it. But the difference is after it all happened I wasn't that scared and I have learned to get on with my life, but the ****** up thing is, I can;t wait to see them again. Now go ahead, laugh all you want, say what you want and do what you will and if you don't like any of it, well that's just too bad, you chickenshits. Nobody will ever know my story.


dude please explain

i find this really interesting and am the first person to believe in alien encounters. Clearly the movie was made to get peoples attention and force them to think about it. As everyone else has also said, i think if anything is real then abigail tyler is a fake name and everything else is hidden. Why would the real person want people to know about this. She has already been made a joke of ( which i believe is bs ) I also liked what the one person wrote about how god will save him/her. When another point of the movie was to say that thousands of years BC the aliens were around, the proof in writing and languages. So to say god was even real and to believe that UFOs consider themselves god is a fair argument? The movie was just a huge mind **** to make you think and I'm glad it worked

answered by Guest | 04-30-2010 at 04:39 PM

The Fourth Kind
I believe that Abigail Emily Tyler is still alive and well only bedridden and she lives on the east coast. She is a real person. The movie was excellent and yes they did have "REAL FOOTAGE" in the movie and yes she was really abducted by aliens. Some of you should know better to say that she's a fake and she is real, if none of you heard any of the 911 calls then that makes you a disbeliever. I totally agree with Abigail Tyler that she was abducted and her daughter was also abducted but never found, they never used the real names in the movie to protect their identities they used alias. She really did record her patients on film and even taped their voices, her husband had committed suicide, her son "Ron" does not want to have anything to do with his mom (abigail) and her friend, the sheriff did not want to participate in the actual footage which i don't blame them for not wanting to participate in the footage. Some of you should get your facts straight about this true story and maybe some of you should watch the movie again and look her up on the internet. This is the movie that i will add to my collection.

answered by Guest | 05-02-2010 at 05:04 PM

??
well the "real" woman who is said to be abigail is an actress, this is still in fact based on a true story.

answered by Guest | 05-03-2010 at 11:58 PM

My stars, you people are STUPID.
Look, you dimwits. This is a FICTIONAL MOVIE. The documentary style is part of the fiction. EVERYONE IN THIS MOVIE IS AN ACTOR. There is no "actual footage" that is real. Every single scene was shot by the filmmakers, and every single scene is from a script-- Not a "recreation" of any event. This movie is 100% bull cr@p.

The doctor was played by an actress, and she HAS been identified. She's even in the credits of the film as an "extra", as are all the other "actual footage" actors.

There IS NO ABIGAIL TYLER. She's fictional. There was no interview at the university. There is no lost daughter or estranged son. EVERY WORD OF THIS MOVIE WAS FICTION, and this is not in dispute.

There may be aliens out there somewhere, but the chances of them being able to reach our planet, or us being able to ever reach their planet(s), are extremely slim. If you understand ANYTHING about astrophysics, you know that traversing those kinds of distances would be nearly impossible, and that anything that would make it "faster" would also be damaging to the people doing the traveling. It's not possible to reach another galaxy, and it's not likely it will EVER be possible, just because of the laws of physics.

You people who are in denial and want desperately to believe that this film is "real" and that "the government" is "hiding" the "real" Abbey Tyler or "covering up the existence of aliens"--- Well, you people need to GET A FRICKING GRIP. You're morons. You're babbling, numb-brained, naive imbeciles who deserve all the scorn you're getting because you're too damn stupid to do 60 seconds of research to find that this film, and other like it, are FAKE.

This is a sci-fi thriller, and that's ALL it is. Stop believing in ghosts, aliens, faeries, sky wizards, and demons, and GROW THE HELL UP, ALREADY, HUMANITY!

You people make me ashamed to be human. If there IS intelligent life watching us, they're laughing because you dimwits make us look like the village idiots of the universe.

Seriously. You "believers" are not even funny anymore. You're just plain pathetic and needy.

And for your information, any of you saying "I was abducted!" need to know: You're either being an attention whore (and lying about it), or you were afflicted with something called Sleep Paralysis. Look it up, dumb-ass. I'm not going to explain everything to you.

Damn, you people suck all the joy out of living.

answered by MIB_Ooooh | 05-08-2010 at 02:43 AM

HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE?!!?!!?!!
the people who actually dont believe in the fourth kind should be abducted by an alien and fyi to MissViXen, there are celebrities & just people that look a like so come on think a little...i dont think you can call 'abby going up in the air, looking like a demon, & breaking her whole spine' FAKE!!! ITS NOT!! I believe every bit of the fourth kind something like that happened to someone i know and you want to call that fake!! Come on people (that dont believe) you need to believe this. Its real its happening around here........THE MOVIE IS REAL!!! but like they said in the movie (At the end, its your's to decide....)

answered by Guest | 05-08-2010 at 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollybanji View Post
okay there is no legitimate proof that this movie is actually real ... you people need to start using your heads, there's this thing called capitalism, its all about making profit, Hollywood is all about making lots of money. so heres a good idea lets get some fake footage and put it along side "real" footage and we ll claim its real???? yeah sounds like a good money making idea. lots of idiots will think its real bet ye thought the blair witch project was real hahah
ha! if your saying there is no legitimate proof then u cant possibly say only idiots will believe? there isn't any proof of this being fake either? i believe in aliens, its ******* logic? if we're here, living on earth within the universe....there is BOUND to be other life out there, now use your head and get it out of your ***

answered by Guest | 05-10-2010 at 01:41 AM

The Movie verses real life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
okay, so i saw district 9 last night and saw a preview for "the fourth kind" a movie about a psychiatrist called Abigail Tyler who supposedly exists and treats people in nome, alaska whom had been abducted. i have found no references to her being alive except movie sites.

The film looks promising.

is abigail tyler real? was she a victim of abduction? the movie previews that showed "archival footage" had her face blurred. so why would they tell us her real name?
I have to agree with the most of you about this movie on some of the facts. But you have to think in perspective of a nonbeliever for a minute as well as a believer. Things are able to happen without any possible explanation every day. So what makes this any different. This was in a movie form. We weren't their so we can't say weather or not this is real or not. I however do believe in aliens, and spirits, and ghosts, and hauntings. So I think that it is very possible for things like this to happen. But others out their are not so much into what you are into and don't always see things the way that you do. This movie was OK and I think that Abigail is real in this movie and it is known that she is real in Nome. So based on the story how do you think that you would react if you were in that kind of position. Me I think that I would have beat the hell out of the cop and moved on. But that is just me.

answered by Guest | 05-10-2010 at 05:53 AM

Open minded
I have always been open minded about most things, i have no solid religion, i have seen what i beleive to be a ghost, i have seen what i believed to be a UFO. Both of these sightings were when i was very young. So i viewed this movie with the same open mindedness.
A few of the things seemed to contradict in the movie, and others seem fairly convincing.
For one, Dr Abigail Tyler (the real person) and i am working on the basis that it was the true DR and not an actress. From the first part of the movie when she was hypnotized about her husband..you can tell it is the same woman throughout, but you can see a clear physical change in her appearance, she looks older and ill when she is being interviewed by the university guy. Tie that to all the things she claims to of suffered, you cant do that to yourself.
Second, the night her daughter went missing there was a patrol car outside the house, the footage distorted but the reported true shout up from the cop was "its pulling them out of the house" There was no further mention of this cop in the movie, if this was a real guy who saw this and said that on the "true" recording then why did he not defend her??
Again if Dr Tyler is a real person, i can 100% believe that she seriously felt that her husband was murdered, i have worked with people and i have seen the devastating effect that a suicide can leave on the family, and it can manifest into something else that stems from guilt, denial and anger. So i feel that, that particular event in her life should have no bearing on the events that supposedly followed.
What does stand though is that night there was a patrol outside her house, and there was no one seen entering or leaving the property, but the daughter still went missing with NO sign of foul play! Also Dr Tyler is no paralyzed from the neck down like the first subject, they both reportedly suffered the same thing during a hypnosis gone array.

It is for your own mind to decide, and in this world and the things that it is regularly presented, and we as a human race are presented with we should view the world with as open minded as each of us can manage.
But as a film true of not i like it...

answered by Ka$h666 | 05-10-2010 at 10:30 AM

Fun and Creepy--but definitely a fake
I love a good scary movie, and I am open-minded to the presence of other intelligent life forms in our midst, but this movie is an elaborate, albeit fun, con job. First thing that struck me was that this film was definitely not filmed in Nome, a flat, treeless expanse of land on the Bering Sea (so the so-called real footage of a UFO hovering above Dr. Abigail Tyler's hillside, tree-lined property is a fake). The second thing, if this were really a fact-finding, truth-uncovering mission, it would have been done as a documentary with interviews and the presentation of documented evidence up the ying-yang, not as a profit-making Hollywood film. (Yes, this movie was made to scare people for fun, and to rake in the bucks doing so.) Thirdly, with a little sleuthing, you can actually track down the actors/actresses who played the so-called "real" people, Charlotte Milchard being the most obvious, who played Dr. Tyler. Also, a little more sleuthing will lead to all kinds of dead ends when you try to corroborate the testimonials of the so-called participants in the actual events. I do believe there is a lot that humanity doesn't understand, UFO's being one of those phenomena, but if you take this movie as truth you are doing a disservice to those folks doing real research into this phenomenon (e.g. Whitely Strieber). Have fun with the movie, but very little of it is based on any kind of fact--except that, yes, people do live in Nome. For those people on this forum who have swallowed the bait and are chastising the more skeptical contributors, please send me $1,000 and I’ll send you documented proof that I am an alien from another planet.

answered by Guest | 05-10-2010 at 02:02 PM

Can't people read if they can write?
What I don't get is why anyone not high on crack can post that they are still questioning that the "real footage" is genuine. You people can write... Shouldn't that mean you can read the other 50 posts!?! We know that everyone, I repeat EVERYONE in this film is acting! IMBd has Charlotte Milchard's resume showing she was "Abigail" in this film.
Have there been real investigations by real medical professional before on this subject? Yes. Would a movie about those studies be extremely interesting? Yes! (here we are blogging about it) Was this movie about an idea only? Yes!
Please stop posting clueless comments.
I will say that I love "Plausible Truths" in film. They make for the most interesting ideas that provoke thought and emotion. Even knowing that this film is 100% filmed production from a writer and a director: the ideas and events are excellent entertainment. My $$$ well spent escaping reality for even a moment.
Please remember: there is a God, and there is a deceiver "Lucifer" if you will. He wants you to be confused, he wants you to question God and goodness. Don't. There is a higher power out there. But it is not a raving fanatic alien yelling in Samarian. God isn't from our fragile world, but that doesn't make him an "Alien" in the sense and premise of this movie.
Stay strong little confused grasshoppers! Enjoy the entertainment, but don't buy in and get lost.

answered by Guest | 05-11-2010 at 06:28 AM

What the...?!
Plain and simple--I'm terrified for humanity. Not because of the great cover-up of UFO abductions (I actually do believe in this stuff), but because there are so many people out there that believe this movie to be true. Get real! This forum is filled with the undeniable proof that this movie is nothing but a modern day "War of the Worlds". It is all fake. All of it. The only truth is that every person in the film is a real actor and that the film production company used real special effects to heighten the creep factor. I'm very scared--very, very scared that I may one day be abducted by one of the morons who believes this movie to be true!

answered by Guest | 05-11-2010 at 05:59 PM

Okay , people.you need to stop being in a box and start believing that anything is possible. There is another SOLAR SYSTEM for crying out loud. This universe if just beyond our expectations. There can be Anything that is out there and what aliens cannot exist or be real. Honestly, I do believe in this movie, but if its fake SO WHAT. I'm pretty sure another thing like this is damn real. But. Whatever. Believe what you want but sooner or later ... "zombies" will be real (hopefully elsewhere) ahaha but I do hope they aren't because they scare the sheezenits out of me !

answered by Chanel | 05-12-2010 at 11:16 AM

ALIENS DO NOT EXIST!!

As previously stated, DEMONS are the oldest things in the earth. If you are close to God and honestly believe in Him, there's no way you will EVER believe that aliens exist!! PLEASE....dont even think those were aliens. All I know is that I am well taken care of because I have God. DO YOU?......maybe you should start reflecting on that and stop wondering about aliens and other oblivious things.

answered by Julia | 05-13-2010 at 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia View Post
ALIENS DO NOT EXIST!!

As previously stated, DEMONS are the oldest things in the earth. If you are close to God and honestly believe in Him, there's no way you will EVER believe that aliens exist!! PLEASE....dont even think those were aliens. All I know is that I am well taken care of because I have God. DO YOU?......maybe you should start reflecting on that and stop wondering about aliens and other oblivious things.
Julia,

God or not, Surely you cannot be vain enough to beleive that in all the billions of universes out there we are the ONLY intelligent life-forms.
As stated above by myself i am open-minded about most things in this world, but honestly it winds me up when people who were given free will, be it by god or what ever caused us to be in existence, Do not use that free will.

I beleive that it is the highest form of naivety when people are narrow-minded, it is all that is wrong with this world. If your GOD does exist i am pretty sure he would want you to think for yourself!

answered by ka$h666 | 05-17-2010 at 12:02 AM

Dr. Abigail Tyler
Doctor Abigail Emily Tyler IS real. You might not think that she's real because of The Fourth Kind, which is just a movie, of course. But you must believe me. Abigail... Emily... Tyler... Is a real person. And her story is true. And that low life sheriff who thought she Kidnapped/hid her own daughter, Ashley, is insane. HE'S the one who should be in a mental hospital.

I pay so much sympathy towards Dr. Tyler. After all she's been through, after all that she's lost; losing both of her children and living through a terrifying experience. I'm proud of her for not committing suicide. She still has that strength today.

And as for Ashely? If she's alive, I pray that she's living well.

And if she's dead....

She's with her father, Will, now.
She's happy.

answered by Guest | 05-18-2010 at 10:17 PM

WTF
You people who are trying to convince us all that this is a demon in this MOVIE and not an alien ... scare me more than the aliens ... you people follow an archaic load of crap that has been proven wrong by science so many times, I'm surprised that you keep coming back for more ... sailed on any FLAT planets lately! You put a guy under house arrest for HALF OF HIS LIFE for trying to tell you that the earth revolved around the sun and the not the sun around the earth! When will you stop??? By the way, the movies a fake. Watch it again and pay more attention to the 'real' Dr Abigail and her 'acting'. I've seen plenty of distressed people and they don't act like that. She's also in the credits at the end, Charlotte Milchard, you don't have to believe me, check yourself. You people are so wound up in fantasy that you've just stopped questioning. Stop watching CSI and thinking it's real ... it's nothing like real ... get over the hollywood reality ... it's not reality ... Jesus!

PS Aliens are a certainty ... just crunch the numbers guys. Billions of stars, in Billions of Galaxies. There is life out there somewhere, that doesn't mean that it visits us, but it is out there, it is a mathematical certainty. I can't believe there are people out there who are so self important as to think that they are the only ones and that there couldn't possibly be anything else because we're the chosen ones ... get over yourself! Nobody chose you, we evolved. We share over half of our DNA with a Banana ... what was that ... god having a laugh or something! WTF!!!

answered by Guest | 05-20-2010 at 12:45 PM

FACT!
god doesn't exist!!, Jesus did but he didn't do all the amazing things people said, i have seen UFO's and i believe in them. Ghosts to i'm more a scientific person, who believes life outside earth is possible, so if u open your mind to think that FACT! there are billions of galaxies out there that we have found using the hubble telescope then you be more open minded to believing that life outside earth exists. so this movie i can believe is true. because hell were not the smartest things alive because there are other galaxies, and even the smartest man in the world "Stephan Hawking", believes that life out side earth is possible, and well i would have to agree with him on this statement. because look what he has accomplished and then look what all of you have accomplished so would u rather listen to the worlds smartest man, or a little priest who is afraid of dying, and preaches about a better life after death, because there isn't one. and if anyone doesn't believe that life with in all those other galaxies is possible then friggin watch a science channel and learn a thing or two outside of only believing in your almighty chapel. because honestly our god, is even taken from the belief of the all mighty Egyptian god "Amen" or "Amun", in the year 3100 B.C. and even in Egyptian times its said to believe that aliens exist, do to there hieroglyphics.

answered by Guest | 05-21-2010 at 07:20 PM

CAPITALISM???
about the capitalism thing, well yeah that's right and yeah sometimes Hollywood does have a thing for making money off of fake things...but the truth of the matter is that everybody believes what they want to believe, so if you feel you dont have any thought in your mind to believe that "this" subject....(alien abduction) isn't real then nobody is stopping you. but out there are some people who believe it is and have an open mind about it and opinions that they feel they need to share with others who believe as well! so your little comment you made wasn't appropriate and it was definitely not NEEDED! i myself believe it is real...as well as the others that do...my point was made to the "IDIOTS" who dont believe...keep your rude, annoying, and selfish comments to yourself!!!!!! THANK YOU!

answered by nikyra | 05-22-2010 at 04:46 PM

The Fourth Kind
Like 'Fire in the Sky' an amazing story, also, this, movie opens more portals to the questions
regarding our lone existence in the universe. There are to many incidents unsolved mysteries and questions to what was really seen or happened. The true 'disclosure' for good or evil seems to be nearer every day.

Anyone who believes that all these incidents, videos, crop circles and stories of unbelievable
unimaginable events are fake, needs to wake up and be prepared for some earth shattering
events to come.

The Sumarians, Mayans, Aztecs and Egyptians in the past all possessed seemingly amazing remarkable abilities that defy human history. ie I will give you that maybe 100 Egyptian workers could pull a 10-20 ton precisely carved piece of limestone up a ramp 200ft but to push this and hundreds of other stone into position when it is up the not a chance!

Abigail Tyler and to many others may have or may not have witnessed or have been forced to experience the unimaginable. and until someone can prove to me 100% that all these stories
and videos by sane intelligent and in most part responsible human beings are fake I will wait for the 'real disclosure'

answered by Guest | 05-24-2010 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler was played by Charlotte Milchard in the "actual" footage. The people who are saying they believe in God and aliens both, need to read the Bible again. It says that God created man in His own image and the birds of the air and the creatures in the sea, etc. etc. Therefore, life outside of earth is not possible. The movie is fake.
This has got to be the most ignorant, cowardly, follower, BS kind of statement that I have seen on here. As mentioned earlier, your precious bible that u probably base your entire life on was written by MEN-HUMAN MEN, not divine creatures that have some infinite wisdom that no one else possesses. Oh and did I forget it was written hundreds of years after the alleged happenings! How is that ANY different than an alien theory, or Egyptian theories or any other religion for that matter. As far as I can tell all you religious zealots just want to deny anything that makes you feel "icky" inside instead of thinking about it rationally and seeing that just because u don't agree, DOES NOT make it wrong-maybe your wrong!
Also if you are going to tell people they need to read their bible again, get off your high horse and read it again yourself and you will see that there is reference (in the bible and many other religious books) to flying objects or chariots in the skies that the people have no explanation for-so isn't that the exact definition of a UFO...an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. The key word being unidentified. Have some actual facts and not just faith before you tear someone else down for what they believe, because your house of cards can be torn down just as quickly by someone else that doesn't agree with YOU!

answered by Guest | 05-25-2010 at 09:18 PM

Actress playing "Abigail"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Kat...where did you get the information that this isn't real? there is no indication that this film is fake...although i searched and found that the people are claiming the other actress is Melora Walters...i saw the movie twice and you can tell it's not her...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2598903/

answered by Guest | 05-30-2010 at 08:53 AM

Moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm absolutely stunned. I simply cannot believe that there are still reasonable, rational people who can't see the validity and legitimacy of this movie. The evidence was right there, plain as day. And, as an added bonus, it was made clear by both the lead actress and the director of the film that it was above board. They even went so far as to warn about the disturbing imagery.

I'm totally floored that there are actually folks out there who think, even for a minute, that this movie was based on actual events. And if the idea that Hollywood has always worked on the premise that realism sells hasn't yet sunken in after all these years, then a quick cursory Googling would surely have alleviated any doubts. Then again the believers, I'd assume, also still believe that the events in the movie Fargo actually took place too. And the moon landing.

Believe what you want to believe.
Lol, the moon landing

answered by Guest | 05-30-2010 at 09:00 AM

FISH?????????
The first time I watched the movie I was freaked, but I've watched it several more times and yes it is hard to rap your mind around if this movie is real . I don't believe the footage and recordings are real in the movie but I do believe that things like this could happen. We have always been "blinded" by science and what can and can not exist. And yet science continues to prove every day that just because you cant see it and touch it there are things out there that technology has proven to be real . How is it that it is so easy to blame things on God or the "Devil" when we dont understand what is out of our control. The Black plague, mental disorders, and so many other things through history have shown us to be superstitious and frightened. We stand on a pedestal and point fingers, we blame our misfortune and illness on others. But in the end we find ourselves sweeping all the of this under the rug and saying "see, I knew all those silly stories weren't true" when are we going to stop. Why is it so hard for us to accept that maybe there are other life forms out there.Are we like fish, that swim in their own little world not knowing what lies above until you get yanked out? We see the other worlds and yet we still say that earth is the only place where life can thrive. Just like fish aren't we,swimming around in our own little pond until we get thrown into a world we never believed was there.

answered by Guest | 05-31-2010 at 03:37 AM

Amusing..
This thread is hilarious.

Only a small percentage of people are susceptible to the deep levels of hypnosis used in this movie. Funnily enough ALL of Tyler's patients (and herself) were able to reach this state of hypnosis...

And why were there finger scratch marks on her floor if Tyler was "beamed up"?

Also the alien theme was a little clichéd.

Good movie, but :P

answered by Guest | 06-05-2010 at 04:13 AM

Reminder to see your doctor soon
Everyone, please, get back on your medication or ask your doctor to adjust the dosage. IT'S A MOVIE. I don't want to ruin anyone's life but: Oliver Stone's JFK isn't actually history nor is the movie Patton, The Longest Day, Hot Shots Part Deux, Rambo the Godfather, Jaws, Star Wars or Star Trek (sorry, I know many of you are devastated). It's a just movie! The production company hires people in a field they refer to as marketing and these people try to create controversy to promote their movie. There probably is intelligent life somewhere else in the universe (whether there is here is debatable) but it is very unlikely that they would travel hundreds of thousands or millions of light years to our planet to torment hicks in the sticks (many, I'd wager, with alcohol problems) rather than just landing on the White House lawn or walking into the offices of the New York Times. Abby Tyler is as real as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Come on folks, use your head, get a life.

answered by Jinxstone | 06-06-2010 at 09:01 AM

found your girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is EXACTLY what I found out till now.
I´m also searching for details regarding the "real" Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler, also found those two names (Glenne Headly, Melora Walters), but it can't be them..especially not Melora Walters..
The journal site is proven fake (http://www.examiner.com/x-22738-New-Haven-Movie-Examiner~y2009m9d5-The-real-story-behind-The-Fourth-Kind) and the university also mentioned the movie is pure fiction and agreed to use their name as a tribute to their former student, the movie-director ;-)...

I guess the woman who plays the role of the real Dr. Tyler got a lot of money to be silenced out of publicity, maybe a certain percentage of the total movie-income?
Who can provide details...????

BTW: I'm also from The Netherlands
Charlotte Milchard! FAKE!
found her picture so its a fake, but events just might be true...

answered by Guest | 06-13-2010 at 05:41 AM

This movie is real.
This comment goes to all the F**king losers who think its a fake.

Yes. every single person u saw in the movie is an actor.
Yes the recorded videos are not real.

But let me tell you that, there is real dr abigail who experienced what is depicted in this movie.
I can confirm to u that there are real original copies of all the camera footages in the movie.
Dr abigail tyler's name may not be her real name including her daughter's name . they mentioned earlier that all names will be changed.

answered by kevin | 06-13-2010 at 01:34 PM

I believe that the story of the movie could be possible. Though I don't believe in aliens, I believe that there are demons. Though I'm not quite sure that Abigail Tyler is a real person, I believe that this could have happened. My mom and I watched this movie and discussed how this is possible, and though you all may say I'm crazy or whatever, there are things that we as humans can't understand or fully know. But, what if her kids were in the room when her husband was killed? She seemed to favor her daughter over her son, which would explain why he was angry when his father was killed because he lacked attention. And upon seeing her father being murdered, or committing suicide, or whatever the daughter went blind. And for the ancient language Samarian (sp?) demons along with angels are about as old as the earth itself, so whatever they were possessed with could have been demons. And it wouldn't be uncommon for the demons to know any language. Another thing I believe is maybe God took her daughter straight to heaven?... There are some similarities between these possessions and the ones seen in the exorcist. And as some may know, the exorcist is based on a true story, of course with different people in a different place at a different time.

answered by Guest | 06-15-2010 at 05:11 PM

Everyone its all real, look at the facts, she is paralyzed from the waist down just like her patients who freaked out just like her in the movie. And she is NOT faking it. Trust me i was born in Nome. I can't remember exactly, but i saw and heard police sirens everyday and mostly night. I would be so lucky when i didn't. So let me ask all you non-believers, do you believe what you say just because you haven't seen? Or because you are scared to see it. If you don't believe me then live in Nome for a week and i guarantee you will see something.

answered by Guest | 06-22-2010 at 06:58 PM

not sure
I saw the movie last night and loved it. I was hoping it was true so I could read up on it. I was wondering how it could be I had never heard about this before. I was gripped by the use of 'real' footage in this movie, it was brilliant!
I also wondered why in the script right after the 'real' stuff, the characters said that there was nothing filmed, or that the camera wasn't filming. Was that a hint to us? I will continue to search for info on this, but whether or not this was true (and especially if it isn't) kudos to the director and crew for a wonderful film. It did what films are supposed to do - suspend our disbelief- at least during the length of the film.

answered by Guest | 06-24-2010 at 03:54 PM

Still looking for answers
I wanted to believe that it was true - I've had experiences in my own life that have made me a believer that we are not the only beings living in this universe. But then I found Charlotte Milchard on Facebook - her profession is actress and she looks hauntingly familiar. I guess since my personal experiences, I've just been searching for someone who has had similar - to compare notes I guess, or maybe just be believed.

answered by Guest | 06-26-2010 at 01:45 AM

reality Check
Just saw the movie and loved it!!! I do believe in the possibilities of life beyond our own solar system..or maybe the possibilities of abductions...However this movie is FAKE!!! (but am not doubting the story which could have inspired this movie) I have been a sheriffs deputy / detective / crisis negotiator for 15+ years in a 400+ sworn Sheriffs Office......Sorry folks, but the "real footage" of the murder/ suicide scene in this movie was in fact disturbing in nature but total FAKE!!! (sorry but most of the faces of death movies are fake with some real **** mixed in) this movie is FAKE due to the following: #1 due to liability reasons. NO police / sheriffs agency would ever sell or "give out" any live video recording which is evidence of a crime, captured by department owned equipment, involving an execution of a child!!! #2 Nome Alaska doesn't have a Sheriff's Department. Google Nome Alaska, they have a Police Department consisting of 5... yes 5 police officers, 2 Sargents and a Chief ... to date!!!! I also know about funding>>>yes police dash cams are VERY expensive, when the TV show COPS was airing and up to 2005 mostly well funded and well populated police / sheriffs departments owned dash cams.....anyone EVER see an episode of COPS in Alaska involving a dash cam prior to 2005???? #3 The "real footage" depicts a "hostage situation" with reference to a "sniper" "taking the shot" That's ******* priceless!!!! i know of police departments with 100+ members that don't have a swat team, let alone have "snipers" in place to take a shot.....please!!! a department of 5...yes..5 officers????? INSULTING HOLLYWOOD!!! were all 5 cops all on duty 24 - 7???? right #4 any well trained detective or investigator that has perfected interview and interrogations 101 can clearly see the excellent acting job of Charlotte Milchard, during the "interview of Dr. Abby" well done job!!! #5 i have personally witnesses 5 active shooting suicides, none of which are as clean and scripted as what was displayed on the "real footage" in the movie...FAKE...FAKE...FAKE, but Well done Hollywood!!! especially to create so much controversy. Great Movie but please folks.......Don't Drink The Kool-Aid!!! Its a FAKE movie<<<<<but it could have been inspired by true events after the director and producer interviewed patients at a Mental Institution!!!!

answered by Guest | 06-26-2010 at 05:56 AM

she i nooot real!!! look her up she is an actor potraying Dr. Abigail both of them ar
are actors all fake people!!!! really there are aliens? and your cool with that ? talking about they are GOD!!!! YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!

answered by Guest | 07-01-2010 at 05:50 PM

AMEN!!!
THERE IS ONLY 1 GOD IN MY EYES!!! AND THAT'S YOUR GOD.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I saw this movie last night with my boyfriend and I was f'N paranoid while in the theater!!! I don't know whether or not it's true, but I just hope that if it is it better stay over there wherever away from me and mines!!! It makes me wanna be closer to GOD!!! That may sound weird, but it made me remind myself that all I have to do is call on his precious name to save me from any demon, devil, or alien. Nothing is more powerful than calling on the name of JESUS!!!! NOTHING!!! Now, the rest of yall go ahead and finish up with yall little chit chattin and all!!! I'm gonna stop being freaked out by this and know that my FATHER got my back if anything were to happen to me!

answered by Guest | 07-01-2010 at 06:26 PM

Hey guys. Um. I just think you should know that "the real abbey tyler" is INDEED the actress Charlotte Milchard. It even says this on IMDB.com (internet movie database)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2598903/

it says uncredited for a reason.

answered by Jas | 07-02-2010 at 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Sorry to disappoint but these people are not real....well actually I'm sure there is a Dr. Abigail Tyler somewhere but I doubt she is doing sleep studies in Nome.

What is the reality behind the disappearences of people in nome, alaska? the reality is that yes, there was a string of disappearences on the west coast of Alaska and FBI Officials were also called to investigate on the matter as it was becoming more serious for the residents, after full investigation of 20 cases, they concluded that there were no reality about the alien abductions in Nome, Alaska and the disappearences were the reason of alcohol and frigid temperatures in which 9 bodies were never found.
sorry but if you haven't noticed the government isn't really something we can trust and that includes FBI and the CIA. i cant say for sure if this movie had real stuff in it but UFO and aliens are real...the evidence is there

answered by Guest | 07-07-2010 at 12:01 AM

Unsure.
Whether the movie was real or not there is still no certain answer to the missing people in Nome. I live very near there and I am doing research on them. I am trying to find more information on Dr. Abigail Tyler. I will be soon going up to Nome and doing some research up there. I am going to find if there is really an Abigail Tyler or not. If so, I will hopefully find her current residence and be able to meet her and learn about the facts. If anybody has any information please e-mail me at

***************@yahoo.com

Please don't e-mail me any crap about whether she is real or not.

Thanks a lot.

answered by Guest | 07-07-2010 at 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Another thing is, is that during the "hypnosis" the tapes did not say "actual footage". Everything that actually happened had "actual footage" or "actual recording". The cop tape, the weird dude, and even the footage of her being all weird, wasn't actually true. They made those tapes, chopped and screwed them, and did a very good job at tricking people in believing that ALL the tapes were actual recordings. Good movie, either way.
Whoever posted that is dumb. Okay, it tells you they are actual recordings at the beginning of the movie! Use that brain God gave you.

answered by Guest | 07-07-2010 at 04:05 AM

dr.abigail
I know who plays Dr.Abigail tyler.
charlotte milchard, look her up, fairly similar eh?

I honestly believe there's something out there, no one will know..

answered by Guest | 07-09-2010 at 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Whether the movie was real or not there is still no certain answer to the missing people in Nome. I live very near there and I am doing research on them. I am trying to find more information on Dr. Abigail Tyler. I will be soon going up to Nome and doing some research up there. I am going to find if there is really an Abigail Tyler or not. If so, I will hopefully find her current residence and be able to meet her and learn about the facts. If anybody has any information please e-mail me at

***************@yahoo.com

Please don't e-mail me any crap about whether she is real or not.

Thanks a lot.
I posted that a few days ago and noticed it didn't have the user..

The user is ak _ d 123 @ yahoo .com [take out the spaces]

answered by Guest | 07-09-2010 at 11:05 AM

whoever doubts this movie is really dumb. clearly this movie is true. i just got this movie from the video store yesterday after renting it i came home with a couple friends and had a good time, well tonight i have just got done watching it and i am totally freaked the hell out. if you watch at the end where they are playing the audio then that's clear evidence itself. the one where the little girl was telling about her 3 year old brother, i mean how could you not believe that he clearly stated that he wanted his father to lock the door so the creatures couldn't take him, his father said what creatures and he replied the creatures in the sky. he even went out to say that when he would go outside the stars would follow him. honestly i believe it and if you dont then maybe your not meant to or you dont want to. so i say this what if you were Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler and you were in her situation what would you do if you came to this website and saw all these people saying this crap about you what would you do!!!!!!!

answered by Guest | 07-10-2010 at 07:50 AM

Bemused...
I just watched the movie and at the end before the credits it said she is still alive and living on the east coast of the United States. It also stated that her daughter hasn't been found to this day and her son (living in Nome) blames her for the "abduction". As for the actress Charlotte Milchard...I don't know what to think. There are always people who look like one another and there I haven't come across any proof from the movie or anything else that says she was not a legit person. However, it could've been good makeup. I came here looking for a residence or state where she lives now but all I found were comments talking about how she is fictional. I'm not an expert on photographs or video but the tapes looked pretty real to me. I guess I thought there was some law about how it was illegal to tell the public something is real when it was clearly not. To me, this movie was not like The BWP or Paranormal Activity. Everything seemed legitimate and it like they were using the real tapes and audio to backup the recreated movie. As far as I know I believe in a non-human intelligence somewhere out there. Sometimes people get more creative then they should...but the consideration of FBI and everything can't always be trusted. I don't think things like this, (I'm sure these cannot be the only cases) usually have anything to do with the government. Or that they have any involvement in them. But if Dr. Tyler went through this I'd be horrified and completely scarred for the rest of my natural life. This has had to make her slightly psycho. The only thing that makes me question this film is why a decade later and if her daughter was taken away by "aliens" wouldn't that be the most popular topic around the world today? All over the news and reading the headlines?? Maybe it was just because nobody believed her...

answered by Guest | 07-11-2010 at 10:48 PM

Dr. Abigail Tyler is Charlotte Milchard
Ok, you idiots. Who keep arguing that movie said actually footage. Real/actual footage my ass. It is as real as boogeyman or unicorn. All of you who want to live in your imagination land, sorry to ruin your fun. Dr. Abigail tyler as seen in the real/actual footage is an actress played by Charlotte Milchard, google it, you tube it, do whatever you want, you will see.. she looks exactly like Abigail tyler. There is no Abigail Tyler. She is in the damn CAST of the movie. So all of you idiots who still wanna argue that well than they had to hide her identity and use alias real abigail tyler wouldn't come up with her true name and face for the movie due to being bothered by people. How do you explain the real actual footage where Abigail tyler was in them? huh? That's what i thought... You telling me somehow they had actual footage and than somehow charlotte milchard played her Abigail Tyler's part in those actual footage. yeah.. sound really believable.... You guys are idiots. As much as i wanted to believe in this, i couldn't. I believe in aliens and encounters with them. and i really wanted this movie to be based on true story, it was really fake, i couldn't ignore the facts. SO sorry too burst your bubble.

answered by Chris | 07-12-2010 at 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
I know now for sure that the whole movie was...well just that , a movie.
That also goes for the "real" footage in the movie. (Check Imdb)
I'm not saying the whole thing was made up. Some parts/ ideas in the movie could very well be based on real other cases in one way or another.
The thing i'm thinking about is: Who played the "real" Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler in the movie.
I've searched on different forums and most people think it's either Glenne Headly or Melora Walters.
I'm pretty sure it's none of them. I've compared several different photos with a freeze frame of 'Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler' in the movie and it's neither one of the two actresses.
For some reason they've really gone out of their way too keep the identity of the woman who plays the "real" Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler a secret.
I would like to know who this actress is.


(sorry for spelling mistakes......from The Netherlands)
it is charlote Milchard buddy. and that whole movie has fake footage. none of it is real, all staged. because you also see charlotte milchard in those footage at least some of them and even if one of them real footage can be falsified than what credibility do the next footage have which doesn't have charlotte milchard. BS if u ask me.

answered by Guest | 07-12-2010 at 11:58 PM

I'm calling bull, real footage my bum! Didn't believe a word. Dr tyler didn't seem very distraught about her
Daughter having been abducted by aliens, and the son never said anything except "mom let go" he seemed
Happy to get away from her. Ya dr tyler was just demented she's crazy. That's all there is to that story. And she made her vulnerable patients believe this crap! No way that's a true story sorry to pop your bubble peeps.

answered by Guest | 07-13-2010 at 01:37 AM

not real
This is fake, even the archived footage. Ever wonder why the camera suddenly "cuts off and blurs up" at the wrong time? Come on you cannot tell me that the "footage" of the "alien craft" flying over the house is real...otherwise it would be the most well known documented footage anywhere. Yet it doesn't seem to exist ANYWHERE except this god forsaken movie. How come? Cause its not real..end of story!

answered by Guest | 07-14-2010 at 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Whatever we cant explain we call it alien abduction. The bible clearly states the existence of demons and magic. i have been a victim of black magic myself. when i first saw the trailer i was shocked. ive moved to 4 different houses in the past 8 years and wherever i go owls follow me. i know everyone here will make fun of me. but at exactly 3 am an owl will come and sit on my window and stare. owls occupy places where there is demonic activity and haunted places. where there are ghosts. i wish there really was a dr abigail and i could talk to her so she could help me and i would show her references and knowledge from certain religious books like the holy bible and the quran.
That doesn't sound good maybe you could call a psychic and see if something is going on

answered by Guest | 07-15-2010 at 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Kat...where did you get the information that this isn't real? there is no indication that this film is fake...although i searched and found that the people are claiming the other actress is Melora Walters...i saw the movie twice and you can tell it's not her...

it doesn't look like melora walters because it isn't her..... its Charlotte Milchard. try looking up her name and you might recognize her! this movie was lame. just like every other movie that says that its real.... so caught up in trying to believe its real. I personally did not like it!

answered by Guest | 07-15-2010 at 07:51 PM

So many people who are afraid of the unknown. How come you dont think its fascinating?
I mean, how in the earths name can you think we're the only living creature in the whole universe?
Even thou the movie might not be real, just a Hollywood makeup story.. I believe

answered by Guest | 07-16-2010 at 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Whatever we cant explain we call it alien abduction. The bible clearly states the existence of demons and magic. i have been a victim of black magic myself. when i first saw the trailer i was shocked. ive moved to 4 different houses in the past 8 years and wherever i go owls follow me. i know everyone here will make fun of me. but at exactly 3 am an owl will come and sit on my window and stare. owls occupy places where there is demonic activity and haunted places. where there are ghosts. i wish there really was a dr abigail and i could talk to her so she could help me and i would show her references and knowledge from certain religious books like the holy bible and the quran.
I see, so you beleive the made up stories in the bible....... interesting

answered by Guest | 07-17-2010 at 10:46 PM

ollybanji basturd is a big ******* and he needs to get his facts straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollybanji View Post
okay there is no legitimate proof that this movie is actually real ... you people need to start using your heads, theres this thing called capitalism, its all about making profit, hollywood is all about making lotsssssss of money. so heres a good idea lets get some fake footage and put it along side "real" footage and we ll claim its real???? yeah sounds like a good money making idea. lots of idiots will think its real bet ye thought the blair witch project was real hahah
Dear mr. ollybanji
hi ******* sup why dont you get your f****** facts straight basturd. get what I did there TURD. why dont you look over the real footage 100s of times because you must not be able to fit those facts in you tiny a** brain. Now i hope you do that now go **** yourself or are you to sssstupid to even do that.

answered by im smarter than ollybanji | 07-20-2010 at 09:48 PM

have you even read the previous posts?
all you believers, can you tell me what country you live in cause i want to make sure as hell that i never go there!!! you are all stupid/crazy as f*ck!!!
read all the comments posted before you write your own comment cause you look stupid as sh*t! here is an idea... maybe the aliens are abducting people to work out why some people are so f***in stupid!!! HAHAHA
ok so back to my usual way of debating, using nothing but facts:

1)Dr. Abigal Tyler is played by an actress Charlotte Milchard... you think people would stop wondering if its real now, but NO! there too f***in stupid to click
2) a psychologist by the name of Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler does not exist anywhere in Nome, US because if she did she would be suing Universal for using her name and possibly ruing her reputation... we call it slander over here.
3) they never claim that any of the footage is real! they say it is actual archive footage, the whole film is actual archive footage, anything that is ever recorded and stored is classed as actual archive footage.
4) as for this actual footage being supported by video, audio, or by Dr. Abigail tellings. A schizophrenic doctor that records herself on video talking about one of her incidents covers all of the categories stated above. and yes doctors can develop illnesses too.
5) the first time they use supporting media is the use of a audio recording and it displays on the screen 'actual audio recording' and state the date it was recorded. the first time they show the 'real' Dr. Abigail they simply print her name on the screen. in the corner it has the date and duration but it does not state that this is the actual date as this would be illegal to do so. go get your digital camera set the date forward a year and record yourself, then tell your kind the video came in the mail for the 'future you' haha sad thing is they probably wont believe you which only says one thing about you for believing this MOVIE is real... I'll give you a hint, it starts with dumb and ends with ass!
6) so Tommy (the guy who kills his family and the commits suicide) is now introduced and once again there is no 'name or actual footage' printed on the screen.
7) as for the scene in which the homicide/suicide take part, the snipers say they can't take the shot because the wife is in the way. now i know that a sniper/cop keeps his scope/sight on the target so that if an opening occurs then they can take the shot, no missed opportunities, the wife goes down and in any real incident the sniper/cops would take the shot instantaneously! they don't wait for him to turn around shoot two kids then turn the gun on himself.
8) The audio of the 'alien' in the last encounter uses the name Abby Tyler. that's one smart alien using the name of a person that doesn't actually exist, but hey it ok cause it means they can use it in the movie
8) last point im going to make which is directed at the viewers not the movie. majority of you talk about wanting to be close to God and Jesus or what ever you believe because you think this film is real. well the alien clearly says 'I AM... GOD' and 'God' clearly stats in the 10 commandments 'You shall have no other Gods before me'. then apparently God built us in his image. so I'm a little confused to how you people think... do you believe in the God who looks like us or the alien who says he is God, you can't believe in both!

well I'm gonna go now, do something more useful and hopefully the aliens wont abduct me for saying they DON'T exist and hopefully God wont smite me for showing him up hahaha

p.s on a serious note, if you still think the movie is real and it is playing with your head, please go seek medical help before it goes to far and you do something irreversible.

answered by Julz | 07-21-2010 at 09:26 AM

OK first of all i believe in alien abductions and UFO's. Honestly i have seen one, i dont care if you dont believe me! we aren't idiots because we believe in them. these events really happened. do you honestly thing she wants to show her face to the entire world after her daughter was taken by forces that we dont know about? and do you think she might go under a different name? and for people calling us stupid f*****s for believing this, you dont know us so stop calling us names just because we dont believe the same s**t you do. OK? your acting like your two!! everything about this movie is real. the footage might not be real but the entire story is! the might have changes details like the location, names, etc.

answered by Guest | 07-21-2010 at 07:42 PM

get over it
really who cares what anyone else thinks, just believe what you believe

answered by Guest | 07-21-2010 at 10:47 PM

Psychological hypnosis is not even how the movie portrays it. There has been doubt among the scientific community that it is even affective. It just depends on how the person portrays it. Talk to someone that has actually been "hypnotized".

answered by Guest | 07-22-2010 at 10:15 AM

ANONIMOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The actress that plays actual Abigail is Charlotte Milchard.
Dude you should never ever joke about that **** haven't you heard for more than 60 years folks have been abducted by something? Hell I dont give a **** but we all want to know we all want to believe but we are too scared to figure out ourselves. How about this you go to Nome Alaska and stay there for 2 years and see if weird **** happens to you. Maybe go blow your ******** head off . But in the past there is nothing more scarier for UFO believers than abduction and hell man I dont think any one of us wants to go through that *****

answered by Ziambu Eteru | 07-23-2010 at 12:52 AM

I'm writing as a skeptic but seriously you cannot ignore facts. Look at this thing logically, go visit a museum. Davinci was drawing UFO's in his art work several hundred years before rocket propellant was discovered. The disappearances of several, what I call, "original Human Races", Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, Egyptians, yes i said Egyptians, where are all the bones of the rest of the Egyptians along with all the other Original Human Races I just mentioned. As far as ancient languages go, I have been a witness to one person actually speaking a language not native to them and definitely not taught to them. This person is a direct relative of mine who claims to have had visit by something but for the first 3 days after this so called visit the only person that could translate was a Fransiscan Monk at the Washington Cathedral in Washington DC and he could not fully translate everything this relative was saying. The Language was Old Latin. Not Common Latin that we are familiar with. It would be like the difference between American English and British English to include dialect not just word meanings. So the fact is that the director of this film did an extensive amount of research for years on end to put together a two hour film and the budget was 10,000,000 dollars. Seems a little outrageous or the film is true. As a skeptic normally, I opt for the latter of it being non-fictional being based on the fact this is another area where Original Human Races live. The Inuit Indians. I'm going to guess and speculate heavily and this may cause some serious debate religiously but if you add up the number of unsolved missing people its getting close to 144,000. 2012 is coming, that's where all of the ancient world calendars end. Egyptian, Mayan, Aztec, Inca, and Jewish. According to the Jehovas Witness 144,000 people will be raised to heaven to spend life as spirits with God. The Mormons also believe a certain number. The bible itself tells of God as being a bright brilliant light that lifts. Its odd how in the film this being says, "I am God" is it possible, yes and no. It is however very Plausible for the abduction of Abigail Tyler and the movie said the names were changed so stop googling a fictional name. find her real name, find the truth

answered by Guest | 07-23-2010 at 02:27 AM

skeptic! really? haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm writing as a skeptic but seriously you cannot ignore facts.
a skeptic! are you serious? you do understand that in order to be a skeptic you need to not believe in the first place?
you do nothing but argue for the 'alien' theory, that's not what a skeptic would do. also you can't claim to be a skeptic if you believe one of your relatives went through something to do with aliens, it called a bias opinion, you are obviously for the aliens.
YES majority of us want to believe in something bigger than us but it is always related to fear. the way i see it is, if i fail i failed because of me NOT because God (or whoever) didn't want it to happen or has a greater plan for me. this applies to alien abductions. if someone goes missing and unfortunately doesn't return then we are left searching for an answer. often a proven answer is never found so we start to make things up, which is often due to the grief of losing someone which places a lot of stress on ones mind which in turn very often turns into some form of mental illness, no matter how mild it is.
Penn & Teller do a series called BULLS***. one of the episodes is on aliens. they have a conversation with a lady who seems normal but claims to have been abducted. they hand her what they tell her is a alien probe, instantly she start remembering how it was used and that it is an exact version of the one the alien used on her, unfortunately for her it was just a toy that had been painted black. the mind can play funny tricks on us and while we think it may be real, more than likely, its not!

last thing cause I'm hungry and gonna go eat cause this ain't worth being hungry over. you clearly refer to the section of the movie when the alien says 'i am god' then later tell everyone that Dr. abigail Tyler isn't her name because all names where changed. well if you go back and listen to the same audio where the alien says 'i am god' he/she (the alien) uses the name Abby Tyler!!! had the alien been informed not to use her real name so that they could later use the audio in a film without revealing her identity? but crap! that didn't work cause we know for a FACT that Abby is played by Charlotte Milchard.

so as you can see, i am a real skeptic, why? cause i think its all crap! and have based my opinion on nothing but proven facts, not say so from someone who may or may not be crazy.

answered by julz | 07-23-2010 at 07:01 AM

Fake
The 'actual footage' is fake. Dr Tyler does not exist. Why would Dr Tyler go on camera looking like ****? Face too pale and you could clearly see she was acting. It is definitely Charlotte Milchard. I was almost fooled and just like the Blairwitch Project..it is made to look real.

answered by Guest | 07-23-2010 at 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler was played by Charlotte Milchard in the "actual" footage. The people who are saying they believe in God and aliens both, need to read the Bible again. It says that God created man in His own image and the birds of the air and the creatures in the sea, etc. etc. Therefore, life outside of earth is not possible. The movie is fake.
Your Bibles A Complete LIE!!! You Christians keep on changing your Bible around and the Real Bible is Long Lost From Earth, And Jesus is NOT the son of GOD that is highly impossible-Because God doesn't need a son, He is Almighty, One, Sustainer, Maintainer, Punisher, Forgiver etc. Why would he need to have a Son to guide Mankind, God only has Messengers (Prophets) to guide Mankind the Right Way.
Furthermore, Aliens (Not Literally-Green, Deformed, Weird) Do Exist. You actually think God The Almighty will only Create a Whole Huge Universe with only Human Beings and Animals living on One Planet-Earth? I think NOT, You People Just need to think a little, we are not alone. as the years go by New Technologies are being invented, We-Humans could be late in invented something, say for an Example a Space Shuttle that CAN actually go onto another Planet and Explore, Maybe in the Other Planets the Aliens Have already Invented that sort of thing, That's why they have come here(Earth) to Explore and Hurt us because they don't know us, We will never know unless we Become more Advanced Or If we go Heaven. This is why I 100% Do Believe The Fourth Kind & Dr Abigail Emily Tyler.

Thanks Hope I didn't Offend You In Any Way

PS: Sorry If I Did

answered by Guest | 07-26-2010 at 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
this movie is real. the species in this movie have been known as the annuki. they spoke what we know as the first language being Sumerian. they taught us their language and how to build and write and grow food it all started with this species. they are the ones in the carvings. I've seen the carvings myself and there is no way other than seeing the ships themselves that the ancient Sumerians could possibly conceive of what a ship would look like. you all have actual even heard of one of the most famous annuki. His name is Jehovah. yes him you've read about him in the bible and at the end of the movie when you hear that's voice claim it is god, that his him. he's back from banishment for the cruelty he put us through to try and rule us again. Jesus is not going to hear your prayers either for those of you believing he will. for those of you who are ignorant enough to believe Jesus is coming beck i feel sorry for you. he has evolved to a point where he sees that we must fend for ourselves for us to learn and evolve seeing as we have twisted his teachings into something wrong. if you really believe that god controls everything than you are a coward and are to afraid to take responsibility for your actions and your life.
That is the most dumbest thing I've heard. It is obviously fake and the clips were edited with special effects. I am a christian and USED to believe in aliens and UFOs until someone woke me up. even those around her who saw what they believed did not support and help comment on the motion picture. What are U thinking!!!???

answered by techno864 | 07-26-2010 at 11:28 PM

someone put something about demon possession...

It is quite clear to me that this is something, satan uses to place doubt in the minds of man... Believe what you want, but it is obvious in my opinion that she was demon possessed, hypnosis is a demonic activity, whether those that do it admit to it or not, it opens the mind completely to possession and persuasion. I would like to know who disappeared and who her patients were, and if they had been under hypnosis before they saw these "owls" lawl.

i just saw this movie, and as a christian( i am so gonna get mocked the crap out of for this! lol ) i have discernment according to the bible, which i believe lol. and watching that movie, i am sure that anyone could feel the evil in what happened on screen... not that i am against the movie, it was awesome!

just to me, that is what i think...

and i am totally not closed minded so please instead of insulting this, just put what you think and i'll read and respect it... I'd rather not get addicted to another debate :/

but yeah. i think this movie gets 7 of 10 in my opinion!

answered by Guest | 07-28-2010 at 04:03 AM

it's not real footage...period
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2598903/

the link above is a link to the cast and crew listing for this movie, in which the 'real' dr. abigail (as they listed her) was played by an actress. this means that the 'real' footage, was in fact fabricated. I'm disappointed. I wanted the footage to be at least in some way real. still. very good movie.

answered by Guest | 07-29-2010 at 07:18 PM

This movie did exactly as was intended... Drawn into the "documented" claims, spun around a bit; then questions & seeks out backing information & questions a bit more; chats & eventually de-mystifies the intended mystery... It's quite fun actually. If a movie grips me through the entirety & has me thinking about it afterwards, then it's truly worth the watch! I might say "don't take it too seriously", but then again sometimes that's precisely the FUN of it!

answered by Guest | 07-31-2010 at 04:25 AM

Everybody is saying that the images were chopped in screwed when in reality the interview with Dr. Abigail Tyler and the young man omitted the names of people who weren't recognized and if her name was omitted, then the name would have been blurred. Also at the end of the movie they show all the names that are aliases and her name is not listed. And the Hypnosis tapes were explained in the beginning of the movie that the reenactments were placed side by side with the actual footage. So why would they need to put "actual footage" if they explained this at the beginning of the movie?

Think about it: Why would God only make one planet with life on it when we are so flawed ? I beleive that He created other life to try to correct the mistakes we made. And maybe we are a corrected life of another life He created. Why be so skeptical that we are the only ones. What makes us so special that we are the ONLY life in the UNIVERSE ?

Aliens are very credible to be around. Hell, we are aliens ourselves, just on our own home planet. Just because We aren't able to reach other planets and solar systems doesn't mean they are not out there. Maybe they can reach us because of the resources on they're planet are "high-tech", though our technology might be "high-tech" to them.

To think we are the only life out there is very ignorant in my opinion.

answered by Guest | 08-02-2010 at 08:26 PM

I just watched the movie tonight and thought it was very good. The entire footage in the movie is fiction yet facts have been 'used' in this film. I'm a confessed UFO and abduction nerd, simply because I find the psychology of the people involved very interesting, hence why I read sites like this. Having spent over 20 years at this hobby I have read thousands of official reports around UFOs and abductions and read extensively on the disappearance cases in Alaska several years back. I keep an objective mind when reading this material but sometimes the facts are simply overwhelming. There is only one conclusion I have been able to draw over the years. Religious red necks are thick as pig ****.

answered by Guest | 08-06-2010 at 02:28 PM

similarities
I just watched the movie yesterday and in a strange way it sort of all made sense. I know that a lot of people like to act ignorant where otherworldly beings are brought up but i just did a search for dr tyler for the last 2 hours and nothing very informative is on the internet at all. Everybody knows the government have power over almost everything on the earth and something as simple as deleting a persons existence from the internet would be one of the easiest things to do. Also the film drew up a couple of similarities between the McPherson story. 1. the burn like marks on the patients in the fourth kind are very similar to those the McPherson family experience and 2. every time an encounter of some sort takes place in Dr Tyler's recordings the picture becomes all interfered same as the video tape at the end of the McPherson story where the beings enter the room and the recording becomes interfered. also the McPherson's have never being found after their abductions and neither has doctor Tyler's daughter. I think that all this so called evidence that a lot of the film is fake is just people who hope that it is and refuse to see the truth. i would love to meet Dr Tyler as i have my own theories on what happened because as soon as i watched the film lots of things occurred to me. although as the film says she has now moved and is bedridden.

answered by ??? | 08-08-2010 at 03:11 PM

abigails location
Dr. Abigail Tyler is in the east coast near Vermont.

answered by Guest | 08-08-2010 at 07:50 PM

Very Weak Evidence
I find this topic very interesting although I would like to believe this whole story. However, there are a few things that do not feel quite right. Firstly, the film has good dramatic structure, a little too good, and maybe it was just good formatting by directors/screen writers or maybe it is scripted. Allow me to elaborate the build up of events and the deterioration/build up of relationships fit the story to well, for something non fiction. Then again, the production may have slightly changed details to make it more Hollywood.
I also find it a little difficult to understand why there is zero information on Dr. Abigail Tyler. No documents she had created for her work on psychology and abduction theories are available on the internet or cited in another article. I am surprised none of her works are published on the internet. It is very possible that she chose not to. There were no news reports on the husbands death or her child's abduction. Which should be readily accessed if the production actually cared about the validity of the story. There is a possibility these events were not well publicized, or at all, but this lack of information is undeniably suspect.
Finally, just because a director wanting to sell this story claims things are archive footage do not make it so, people can do a lot with movies these days so I think people can easily format them to have fake dates at the corner or look like they came from a police camera.
Then again it could just as easily be archive footage, but it is far to easy to claim something is true.
Fake or not the movie was well done and, too some, believable. The footage could be true, but in today's movie industry the "its all true" gimmick is a huge and readily exploited cash cow. I really wish this was true because there have been countless encounters and sightings of a paranormal nature, which makes me furious that people still deny the existence.
After researching I have found out found that, on November 12, 2009, Universal Pictures agreed to a $20,000 settlement with the Alaska Press Club "to settle complaints about fake news archives used to promote the movie." Universal acknowledged the fact that they had created fake online news articles (which have now expired) and obituaries to make it appear that the movie had been based upon real events. (^ "Studio settlement reported for fake movie news". Breitbart.com. The Associated Press. November 12, 2009. Retrieved March 17, 2010.) I doubt people would go to that much trouble to publicize a TRUE event.

answered by Guest | 08-16-2010 at 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
oh great reply you are absolutely right it is very real and they have spent many years as we all know trying to conceal the truth of anything other then us existing ....sad to think there is over a billion galaxy's other then ours and to think we are the only living intelligence is sad. read the bible then go through life the answers are there whether you believe them or not doesn't mean they are not true... scientist have been trying to disprove the bible for longer then you can understand . because of its great accuracy and knowledge and truth....hmmm they can't seem to accomplish that ....read it Ezekiel tells you of the wheel within the wheel....we call UFO's, aliens all that its there in our guide book of life as are demons and ghost and so on. good luck and great response who ever you were that knows the truth
Great Accuracy in the Bible?
Reread it my friend. There are moments that the Bible CONTRADICTS itself.

To further back up the claims that that "REAL" Dr. Tyler was an actress...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2598903/

Although, I do believe in other life....
I still can't explain when I lived on a 15th floor apartment, one night I couldn't sleep, I went out on the balcony for air... I saw a red dot in the sky... it flickered between white and red, but the red was more dominant.
At first I thought it was a plane... but a plane can't zigzag REALLY fast for 10 seconds, then just disappear.

And I'm pretty damned sure it wasn't someone using a laser pointer... there wasn't a single cloud in the sky that night, I could see pretty much every star.

answered by Guest | 08-29-2010 at 02:48 AM

...
The person who plays the real Abigail Tyler is Charlotte Milchard

answered by Guest | 08-30-2010 at 07:39 AM

NOT FAIR!!!
Why judge Dr Abigail Tyler? her life has been tragic and very real, if this was to happen to you and people kept on saying "it's fake how can she be telling the truth they don't exist" you would feel like an idiot or even afraid that you might be going insane, just keep in mind this might happen to you and when it does dont get upset because people dont believe you, if i was in NOME, ALASKA when this terrible thing was happening i would have backed her up there was a police officer there he saw it and they still called her insane what does that make him a liar did he get kicked off the force for seeing what she saw no I don't get that part its ridiculous i back Dr Abigail Tyler completely if you watch the movie over and over like i did you will see the real truth behind this movie and real life tragedy.

answered by Guest | 09-06-2010 at 12:29 AM

Yup, the actress' name who plays the real Abbey Tyler is Charlotte Milchard... check imdb of "the fourth kind."

answered by Guest | 09-12-2010 at 11:49 PM

great movie, but it wasn't the aliens it was the sasquash that did it, ha ha. yanks... As thick as two short planks and half as useful !

answered by Guest | 09-23-2010 at 04:23 AM

Wow people are stupid
Quote:
Look, you dimwits. This is a FICTIONAL MOVIE. The documentary style is part of the fiction. EVERYONE IN THIS MOVIE IS AN ACTOR. There is no "actual footage" that is real. Every single scene was shot by the filmmakers, and every single scene is from a script-- Not a "recreation" of any event. This movie is 100% bull cr@p.

The doctor was played by an actress, and she HAS been identified. She's even in the credits of the film as an "extra", as are all the other "actual footage" actors.

There IS NO ABIGAIL TYLER. She's fictional. There was no interview at the university. There is no lost daughter or estranged son. EVERY WORD OF THIS MOVIE WAS FICTION, and this is not in dispute.
At least there are a few people that watched this bullsh@t movie and agreed with me. Now I'm not saying I didn't like it, but I do hate it when fuel is thrown onto a fire made of paranoids, narcissists, and the mentally infirm. It is a movie that used an incredibly smart (and expensive) ad campaign that worked. It was completely made up. Go look it up. Not even the companies involved will say otherwise. They even got sued and had to pay for the misrepresentations and lies. So to all those that thought it was real, and that the Blair Witch actually exists... go do some actual research and be objective. Not subjective. You may learn something.

answered by MIB#2 | 09-25-2010 at 04:48 PM

I really believe in these things and it scares me that so many people have gone (to see things Paranormal) and many also say that does not happen and does not believe in them is contradictory. As you can tell that do not occur if there are thousands and thousands of witnesses who say the opposite? If this story is not true I do not know and nobody really knows, are just guesses, but these things happen and there I am totally secure.

answered by Guest | 09-26-2010 at 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If you saw the movie at the end it stated that Dr. Tyler is paralyzed from the waist down and is bed ridden. Now really how could she still be in her office??? Geez, please get your facts straight before you disbelieve.
Too bad it was the guy she hypnotized that was paralyzed from the waiste down, not Dr. Tyler. She's kept in an institution due to mental instability.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a hard time believing that out of the ENTIRE universe, we are the only planet that contains life. I'm just sayin.

answered by Guest | 09-27-2010 at 07:25 AM

if you watch the deleted scenes they show the longer version of when the guy kills his family and you here them say "action". its totally acted out, do you really think they show that on TV? no.

answered by Guest | 09-29-2010 at 06:56 PM

Other Life
OK. Here are a couple of fun facts for everyone. If you consider the SIZE of the universe and the conditions that existed on earth for life to form and exist: There IS, without question, life besides us in the universe. And there is most definitely life far more advanced and far less advanced than us. These conditions exist throughout the universe. I'm not trying to upset the bible thumpers and I do believe in God. Just not the one in the bible and certainly not in Adam and Eve. It is good story though.
That being said, I don't know the validity of the actual story here. I've also done my homework and there seems to be no real evidence of Dr. Tyler or the stories of Nome other than that there were a number of unexplained disappearances there. Alaska is very harsh in the winter time. Far worse than anything anyone here in the continental US can possibly fathom. However, the fact that bodies were never found is very interesting. The snow doesn't stay there in the summer unless you go up into the mountains, so one would figure they would have found something. The fact that the FBI went to investigate does lend credit to the fact that it was a pretty serious situation up there. The fact that they didn't find anything doesn't mean anything one way or the other. Alien abductions are always greeted with skepticism, and that they couldn't confirm anything means just that... they couldn't confirm it. Since they didn't find any bodies it doesn't deny it either.
OK, rambling here. The point is, there is life out there. Aliens have without question visited this planet before. If this particular story is real it is scary as hell. The movie was fantastic regardless. And if interested, folks should watch both The Exorcism of Emily Rose, and Fire In The Sky. I also have since childhood seen the eye that they portray as the owl in the movie. Only in my dreams and have not seen it or at least recalled it from my dreams in many years. And the time 3:33am scares the **** out of me and always has! Cheers.

answered by Guest | 09-30-2010 at 03:19 PM


This is the actress that played the "real" Dr Abigail Emily Tyler

answered by Guest | 10-01-2010 at 11:57 AM

Charlotte Milchard
Charlotte Milchard IS this actress that plays the REAL Dr. Abigail Tyler. Her name is listed in the credits, but is listed as a Nome resident. She is obviously an actress. She can be googled. This is a perfect example of media hype and smart producers conning us into thinking this is REAL! Just like Paranormal Activity and the Blair Witch Project. We are obsessed with seeing REAL horror. If you want to see REAL horror stories watch the evening news.

answered by Guest | 10-04-2010 at 02:53 PM

You people need to grow up ! The gov. always hides these kind of stuff for whatever reason they have . Now all of you that doesn't wanna believe in all of the videos shown then that's your problem , none of you have proof that this was made up. Yeah maybe they do want to keep the real Dr. Abigail Tyler in secret , but I'm pretty sure that if something like this would of happened to any of you guys hen none of you would be saying that all this is fake . Come on people grow the f*** up and face reality !! Also, MIB#2 ; your very stupid because the actual footage is REAL !! How do you know that all this is fake as you say ? Exactly !! You don't so make your damn research first and then open your moth .

answered by Guest | 10-04-2010 at 10:40 PM

Not sure I believe in the whole alien abduction theory, but something is or was definitely going on up there. Even if all of those missing persons cases had alcohol in common, you would eventually find a body or evidence of a body. Alaska gets pretty damn cold so preservation of a body is a given. Even a scavenging animal would have left a bone or two. If a serial killer is to blame, he/she/it did a pretty good job of getting rid of the evidence.
Someone previously spoke about demons. Whereby demons can speak many languages (or any language they choose to) and get people to do whatever they want them to, I, personally, have no knowledge of any demon hiding bodies or getting someone to hide bodies for them. I suppose it is a great possibility, or maybe a probability, as I recall the good doctor saying that she felt hopelessness in the presence of this being (or beings), which made her realize that the creature speaking to her was not God or godly, as it had claimed. That speaks directly to the entity being a demon. The movie also stated that her son has no contact with her and blames her for the disappearance of her daughter. I believe to the very depth of my soul that her son knows what happened but will take it to his grave.

answered by Guest | 10-06-2010 at 01:06 AM

The real actress
the real dr abigail tyler is non other then Charlotte Milchard.

answered by Guest | 10-10-2010 at 08:23 AM

Hi
of course this is real ... where did her daughter go ??
the part with the Sumerian symbols of rockets and men in space suits and masked made me realize aliens obviously visited earth at sometime in the past and are obviously still visiting earth today ...... of course there is aliens some where in the universe ... how cud we be the only intelligent life when the universe is so big.

answered by Guest | 10-19-2010 at 04:51 PM

Firstly, the fourth kind is a movie based on true events that DID happen!
The people that really had it happen to them, they were not in this movie because obviously they were either traumatized, distressed about what had happened (i mean wouldn't you be!!!) or just simply did not want to be involved END OF! & btw they are real people, not this stupid assumption of gleane headley lol, stop trying to rest your head to think as if it is not real and use your head, keep an open mind & try to assume that it could be real, because idiots it is real, and the footage we see in the movie is the REAL thing, because it has dates & times on them, & you can tell it is not modern aka. now footage. The only reason she illuminated about her husband's killing was because she didn't want to believe it, how can you illusion ate about your daughter's disappearance where would have she gone? There was police surveillance all over the place and she was blind, so of course he couldn't just jump outta the window! She vanished! & dont you think Dr. Tyler would want her back, any mother would want their little girl back! Oh & she is paralyzed from the waist down! - in the movie she was in a wheelchair at the end, if you was looking close enough! and like i said, its BASED on true events, with REAL people played by ACTORS, with REAL footage! Even so its your decision whether to believe in aliens, but listen, Roswell was real, they found an alien - was all over the papers, government couldn't keep it in, and all these abductions that have happened in the past, not to mention crop circles & farm animals disappearing out of the blue. Its up to you though!

answered by Guest | 10-20-2010 at 03:50 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edward_Mack


Read what says in Popular culture!
Don't know what I believe but I'm going to read his book!

answered by Guest | 10-24-2010 at 11:01 PM

haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dr. Abigail Emily Tyler was played by Charlotte Milchard in the "actual" footage. The people who are saying they believe in God and aliens both, need to read the Bible again. It says that God created man in His own image and the birds of the air and the creatures in the sea, etc. etc. Therefore, life outside of earth is not possible. The movie is fake.
Too bad the bible is fake. Everything in it is fake. Some guy just decided to write about a bunch of BS that never happened. Mary could have easily lied about being a virgin and there isn't even a scrap of evidence that anything in the bible ever happened. Not to mention, 98% of the things in the bible is physically impossible. Sorry to people who believe this crap, but the only reason you believe it is either because someone told you to, or because it makes you feel better about life. But there are over 1 trillion stars in the universe which means there are hundreds of trillions of planets. There is literally a 0% chance that we are the only planet with life. Its even been proven that Mars used to have bacteria.

Don't flame me, because if you think, you'll know what I'm saying is true. I cant convince all of you, but what I just said I think some people should think about.

answered by Guest | 10-25-2010 at 10:10 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Milchard

for everyone who is so certain that Dr Abigail Tyler is so real this proves she is a actress. we believed it was real until we found this.
although, harry potter is real<3

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 03:54 PM

enjoyed the movie....i don't care it was real or fake...i enjoyed it..

answered by Guest | 10-29-2010 at 09:59 AM

#196
You are so right... I thought I had recognized her from somewhere.
Now that puts a big doubt in the movie format, does it not?

answered by Guest | 10-30-2010 at 10:12 PM

I believe it is real think about it .....there's all these lost tapes about people missing or bing killed by something but steel unsolved.......its real

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 06:46 PM

There is life on other planets.
The Vatican Church in 2008, acknowledged the fact that their might be life on other planets and that the belief does not contradict a belief in god. So they are saying God created the aliens too. If they would have said that along time ago they would have been burned at the stake. To believe in extraterrestrials is to believe in god or the bible, its all a belief. If your secure with your beliefs in god then it shouldn't bother you what people believe in, unless your a religious organization and what to control the world.

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 03:10 AM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.