Is Traveling To Cancun Mexico Safe Right Now?

I want to travel to Cancun Mexico with my wife and kids but I don't know if this place is safe right now. I heard a lot of things abut violence and problems with tourists, so maybe I should change my plan. My wife really wants to go there, but we are with kids so I'm not so sure about that. I don't feel that traveling to Cancun Mexico is safe and I don't want to risk beautiful vacations. I want to be relax and enjoy all the time with my family and not worried because of the kidnappings. Do you know if traveling to Cancun Mexico is safe now?

asked by Martin in Holidays | 2623 views | 01-08-2013 at 03:07 PM

I've never traveled to Cancun Mexico, but I have friends that did, and they all loved it. They say it was really safe and that they didn't have any problem. My sister is going there this summer and she cannot wait for it. I was searching on the internet, because she is traveling with her kids too, and although I found a lot of things about Mexico and especially Cancun saying that this place is not safe, I think that you should be careful everywhere you go, because even in the country that you think you won't have problems, something can happen, so if you go for vacations, you can relax but don't forget to keep your things with you and to try to avoid small neighborhoods where you can have problems.
You can have a lot of recommendations, but the best thing you can do is to stay in the places where the tourists are.
Cancun Mexico is a beautiful place to go, so don't lose the opportunity to make this beautiful trip with your family and your wife that wants it so much. You don't have to stop doing things just because you are afraid, you just have to be careful.
A lot of people say that this place is really beautiful and that they didn't have problems at all. In Mexico they live for the tourist, so I don't think they will try to keep them away.

answered by Cecilia | 01-08-2013 at 03:12 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.