What Kind Of Gifts Do Girls Like For Christmas?

Christmas is coming and I still don't know what to buy for my girlfriend. I asked her and she said: 'I don't care, anything you want', but I know it's not true, she really cares and she wants me to think something special for her, but I'm out of ideas!!!!What did you buy for your girlfriends? Or, if you are girls, what do you like to receive? I know she is waiting for something nice and special, but with this things I'm not so good.

asked by Finn in Holidays | 3577 views | 11-29-2012 at 09:03 PM

Well, I'm a girl and I can tell you that she really cares about what you are going to give her as a present, so if I were you I would buy something very carefully! But don't worry, you still have time, but she wants to see how much you know her and if you know what can make her happy, so I will give you some ideas. You have to think according to her personality what she likes and probably wants. Girls are very romantic, so we really like roses, cards, chocolate, perfumes, candles, pictures, letters, teddybears or a nice dinner. Also of course we like massages, manicure or clothes like a T-shirt or very good shoes! But we don't like things for the kitchen or the house, so this is something you have to remember.
Women are very sentimental and they want anything, is not so important what, but it has to be special and with a meaning, something that she knows you spend a lot of time thinking on what to give her, and the most important thing: you have to give her something from the heart.
I hope you will find the perfect gift for her!!!

answered by Isabella | 11-29-2012 at 09:03 PM

She probably wants jewerly,or a new car,new hair clips and stull,shiny stuff,necklace,etc

answered by Guest | 12-01-2012 at 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
Christmas is coming and I still don't know what to buy for my girlfriend. I asked her and she said: 'I don't care, anything you want', but I know it's not true, she really cares and she wants me to think something special for her, but I'm out of ideas!!!!What did you buy for your girlfriends? Or, if you are girls, what do you like to receive? I know she is waiting for something nice and special, but with this things I'm not so good.
I think you should buy her a perfume, a purse or the movie she likes.

answered by Guest | 12-15-2012 at 06:34 AM

Quote:
Well if you want something expensive get some jewelry from Pandora (that's a store) if it's something cheaper get her a special necklace from some random store. Girls like hearts, so you can buy her a heart charm, she will love it and it's a memory you will have together. Good luck and I hope you find something quick.

answered by Gianna | 12-20-2012 at 02:10 AM

hey
Quote:
Maybe a nice bracelet, a wallet, a purse, or earrings.

answered by Guest | 01-17-2013 at 11:42 PM

comment