Tags Boutique in Atlanta?

I must admit I was simply overwhelmed by Kandi Burruss's popularity following the untimely death of her former boyfriend AJ.

She got so much response from her fans from across the US that many other celebrities might have felt envious over the level of her popularity.

The good news about her is that she has opened a clothing store Tags Boutique ATL Atlanta.
Where is the store located?

asked by Paula in Fashion & Accessories | 7994 views | 10-29-2009 at 01:53 PM

She has given her fans advance notice of the opening of Tags Boutique on Twitter by saying, “We will carry men and women’s clothing. The address is 4500 West Village Smyrna, Ga. 30080, and we’re tentatively scheduled to open mid-October. So come see me! Hopefully I can have both of their lines in my store … hint hint. LOL!”

The two lines to which she is referring are Closet Freak by Lisa Wu Hartwell and She by Sheree. Kandi also tweeted, “I was at the store tonight. It looks so good & the clothes are hot! I'm excited.” West Village is home to restaurants and shops located within walking distance from townhomes and single-family homes in the $400,000-$700,000 price range. Located off I-285 near South Atlanta Road, Tags Boutique is ideally located near the busy intersection of I-285 and I-75 in northwest Atlanta.

answered by Carrie | 10-29-2009 at 01:54 PM

world wide
hey ms. kandi i'm a fan of yours from Atlanta house wives, love the charism that you have as a phenomenal black sister, but check this out ms. kandi grrrl! I love the fact that you have you're own clothing line, and since i'm in la. i have no way of seeing the clothes,so could you please put out a catalog and put the line on the web site.
p.s. Don't leave a sister hanging.

answered by Guest shanta | 10-29-2009 at 05:58 PM

Khandi I love your complete Style, Your Hair is Fabulous I can't wait to see what you will be wearing each week on the Atlanta Housewifes. I am so Proud of you and Now a Store it is so fitting. I know exactly where you are located and will be coming in soon or shopping on online.

answered by Jozlyn Jones | 10-29-2009 at 11:15 PM

foundation owner
Hi Kandi,

You are my real home girl. I am a Grady baby born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. I absolutely love your spirit. You"ve traveled the world and still kept that southern charisma. I am developing a foundation for kids of incarcerated parents right here in the A. Please help me Kandi, eventhough you are busy. It will not take up a lot of your time because I am Overseeing everything. However, I need a positive female role model from the A that is multi talented to help these kids with independence. I could add you to our board, or you can support the foundation somehow and LINK me to other celebrities here who will contribute. Since I'm not in the entertainment industry I don't know how to reach, meet the stars of Atlanta to ask for help for these kids. We have the most advanced city in the south. I know that the famous people here in Atlanta will help because they are so down to earth in public. T. I. manager has responded and is going to help with the development of this non profit. My email address is sabrinajohnson at bellsouth.net. My cell number is ***-***-****.

Sincerely, Thankful
Sabrina R. Johnson

answered by sabrina | 12-07-2009 at 08:12 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.