Japan Earthquake & Tsunami 2011 Youtube Videos?

Japan's magnitude 8.9 earthquake slammed the country's eastern coast on March 11, 2011, unleashing a 13-foot tsunami that swept boats, buildings and tons of debris miles inland.

Authorities said at least hundreds of people were killed in Japan and the toll is expected to rise.
The earthquake and the tsunami were followed by more than 20 aftershocks that lasted for hours, most of them of more than magnitude 6.0.

I'm looking for the youtube videos of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I mean those videos people film inside of their house and then upload to youtube. Any idea where can I find them?

asked by Darren in Places of the World | 3706 views | 03-11-2011 at 06:25 PM

I have embedded 2 amazing videos of the disaster in Japan. The first one show the inside of a supermarket during the earthquake, the second on is of the huge tsunami that took place afterwards.
A ship carrying 100 people was swept away by the tsunami and bullet train carrying hundreds of passengers in the Miyagi region was missing.

Dozens of cities and villages along the stretch of coastline were shaken by violent tremors that reached as far away as Tokyo, hundreds of kilometres from the quake's epicentre.
Up to 300 bodies were found in the coastal city of Sendai.
Here are the youtube videos.

answered by Lena | 03-11-2011 at 06:26 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.