Embedded Art Stack?

There is a website named embedded art where Stack, the guy who crashed his plane against an IRS Austin Texas building today left a suicide note where he explains why he decided to do it.

I tried visiting Embedded Art to read Stack's note buy all I can find is this message:

"This website has been taken offline due to the sensitive nature of the events that transpired in Texas this morning and in compliance with a request from the FBI."

So the FBI took it down. Where can I read the message left by Stack since Embedded Art is not showing it?

asked by Hudson in Controversy | 4215 views | 02-18-2010 at 08:19 PM

Administrative records for the website Embedded Art showed the website was registered to Joe Stack of San Marcos, Texas. Stack is believed to have crashed his plane in Austin on purpose.

This is Joe Stack Manifesto on Embedded Art:

Joe Stack Suicide Note

Joe Stack Suicide Note2

Joe Stack Suicide Note3

Joe Stack Suicide Note4

Joe Stack Suicide Note5

Joe Stack Suicide Note6

The plane struck the second floor building of the Echelon office building about 10 a.m. and burst into flames.
The building reportedly holds offices for the Internal Revenue Service. The FBI has offices across the parking lot. The plane was a Cirrus SR22, a single-engine four-seat aircraft. The damage done was too eery for comfort.
Stack was pissed at politicians of all stripes and outraged at the IRS, which he believed unfairly gave tax loopholes to big corporations and the Catholic Church, but not regular Americans.

answered by Sally | 02-18-2010 at 08:40 PM

One pissed off dud.

answered by Guest | 02-18-2010 at 10:19 PM

comment