Easy New Year's Eve Menu Ideas?

My family is coming home for this New Year's Eve and I would like to have some easy menu ideas so I can cook for this day. I know is probably a little late to make a huge plan and I don't have a lot of time so I 'm not looking for something too complicate. My sister and parents will bring some food but at least I want to have an easy menu. New Year's Eve is more for friends, but this is the first year we are all going to celebrate together so it's a special time. I can buy something too, but with all the people everywhere is crazy to go outside so I will buy only the things I will need for this menu. Do you have some easy New Year's Eve food ideas?

asked by Ashleen in Holidays | 1828 views | 12-26-2012 at 03:08 PM

There are a lot of easy New Year's Eve menu ideas that you can prepare and for sure your family will like them. If you like to cook, you can do different easy meals and your gests can choose what they want, because not all of them like everything, so doing this they will find for sure something to eat. If you don't want to do this, you can choose one or two meals and just prepare those.
For New Year's Eve some easy menu ideas are pasta, chicken or beef with broccoli, fajitas, tacos, pizza, ham with different sauces, pork and turkey. Of course you can do all these things with a good salad or sauces. They are easy to prepare and they can transform something simple in a great meal.
For dessert you can make some fruit salad, white or black chocolate mousse, cakes, ice-cream gelatin salad, cakes, pancakes, waffles, tiramisu or pudding.
I hope you like all these New Year's Eve menu ideas, and for sure your family will like anything you prepare.

answered by Delilah | 12-26-2012 at 03:09 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.