Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite Proof?

Lady Gaga's feet are huge. She hits the low nots well. Looks like she has an adams apple. Lady Gaga is supposedly a man. Or a hermaphrodite? She says no.
There was a picture taken from video footage of Lady Gaga performing and showing her short red dress and a bulge between her legs. Where can I find that picture?

asked by Josemite in Controversy | 6423 views | 08-11-2009 at 11:50 AM

Lady Gagaís manager has insisted that the rumor and speculation that has come from it are ridiculous and untrue, although the story seems to be carrying on.
Most people just donít care either way and it has not stopped Lady Gaga being top of the charts.

What was believed to be a hermaphrodite picture is now believed to be proof that Lady Gaga is a man. Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, has been fighting the wild rumors of being a hermaphrodite or a cross-dresser for quite some time now, but the persistence of an internet armed with a picture taken from a video at the Glastonbury Festival, plus an equally persistent "quote" attributed to the pop star, has morphed the entire controversy from Lady Gaga as hermaphrodite, a person having the physical genitalia of both sexes, to that of a man wearing a dress.

Even with Lady Gaga's manager telling ABC News that the rumor and the speculation derived from it and the video were "ridiculous," the story persists.

I don't know where the picture is but I would also like to see it.

answered by Omar | 08-11-2009 at 12:01 PM

This is the most ludicrous "rumor" I've ever seen.

In front of you, in millions of available pictures, is obviously a beautiful exceptionally talented woman, through and through. Anyone of us can look pretty shabby in one of five pictures. Lady GaGa may look shabby in one of one hundred unposed photos, and you want to search for all these photos to prove an untruth?

How bad would you look if someone became obsessed with showing you at your worst?

I'm sure there are many attractive hermaphrodites living among us but this woman is surely not one of them.

What happened to someone like you to make you obsessed with finding fault with others you don't even 'know? Especially Lady GaGa, with so many wonderful abilities, you prefer to ignore all the beauty she has to offer the world, and instead search endlessly until you can find a flaw, real or imagined somewhere, and then magnify that supposed flaw into a rumor with no truth to it?

Do you have any idea of how much you are missing because you've made a wrong choice choice for yourself? You cannot raise yourself higher by bringing others down.

I can't help but give you some constructive advice and hope you might take it someday. It's much nicer living in a colorful world of beauty, enjoying all that surrounds you, than it is to live in a protected world of darkness, searching for flaws to justify your choice of the two worlds. Sometimes nice things really are as nice as they appear to be. Lady GaGa happens to be one of those things.

Instead of trying to deny beauty, a little trust goes a long way into opening your doors to let some light enter that dry deprived shriveled-up soul of yours. GaGa is the real deal. She's a genuine person to be appreciated, not faulted. Enjoy her and other pleasures that surround you and you will be surprised to find your own world of happiness. That's a promise.

answered by jessix | 10-29-2010 at 03:37 PM

comment