Tap Water Poison: Tap Water Contaminated?

There is a new campaign to inform the public about the toxic chemical fluoride (which is basically a poison to humans) being added to tap water across the country. While EPA scientists and workers are calling for an end to water fluoridation, the government is doing everything in its power to continue and even increase the amount of toxic chemicals being added to public water supplies.

Why is the government trying to kill us? Is tap water contaminated and poisoned in all US states? Or is it just in some states?

asked by Joselyn in Science | 2845 views | 08-05-2010 at 10:13 PM

I have been using filtered water for some time. I never drink straight from the tap, as it always tastes of chlorine.
More than 62 million Americans have been exposed since 2004 to drinking water that did not meet at least one commonly used government health guideline intended to help protect people from cancer or serious disease, according to an analysis by The Times of more than 19 million drinking-water test results from the District of Columbia and the 45 states that made data available.

I recommend you not to drink tap water, not even if you boil it, it's still poison.
You should buy your water or filter it.

answered by Take it | 08-05-2010 at 10:23 PM

Yes it is
Kidney patients and Diabetics are very at risk drinking fluoride in tap water. Fluoride is a main factor in bone cancer in males and it also evaporates so you should really get a whole house filter. Fluoride is also the main active ingredient in many anti depressants. People should read what neurologist Dr. Russell Blaylock has to say about fluoride in his research.

answered by Guest | 08-06-2010 at 05:17 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.