Shooting In Texas College 2013?

I heard that there was a shooting in a college in Texas now in 2013. Just a month ago we had a shooting in Connecticut and now in Texas. I think this is the first big thing in 2013, and it happened in a College. Why are these shootings always in schools? I feel really bad for all of them. I don't know what happened so any information about this shooting in the college in Texas in 2013 will be great.

asked by Camilla in Internet | 14743 views | 01-23-2013 at 01:35 PM

The Lone Start shooting in this Texas school is the nation's 5th school shooting in 2013. Apparently it started from an argument between two men, at least one of them was armed and both were wounded by gunfire and treated at a hospital. The shooting took place outside between the academic building and the library, there are 3 people injured, one it's critical and other had a heart attack. I feel really bad too, I cannot believe that we have to start this 2013 with this information in this College in Texas. Authorities said that Carlton Berry was one shooter, he remained hospitalized and he has been charged with aggravated assault.
It's really bad to know that this happened, but I have faith that this shooting in Texas College in 2013 won't happen again.

answered by Lilian | 01-23-2013 at 01:35 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.