Brittanee Drexel Missing Update 2010?

What are the latest news about Brittanee Drexel? Any updates on 2010?

If anyone knows anything about the missing 17 year old New York girl please tell me.
Brittanee Drexel went missing last year and I am hearing that they found her wrapped up in a blanket but then they say it wasn't her...

Police in South Carolina are trying yet to determine what happened to Brittanee Marie Drexel, she was a junior at Gates Chili High School in Rochester, New York. Brittanee disappeared after a spring break trip to Myrtle Beach and no one has found her apparently.

This story was so big so I thought that if they found her that it would be just as big.

Will Brittanee Drexel she ever be found? Please let me know about any news updates you've heard recently.

asked by Harry in Law & Ethics | 7667 views | 04-11-2010 at 02:52 AM

Brittanee Drexel is still missing in 2010.

The latest update is that Brittanee Drexel's mother said that Myrtle Beach police have told her they have three and possibly four persons of interest and a location in her daughter's disappearance from a Myrtle Beach hotel last year.

Local Florida television station WPDE-TV reported that South Carolina authorities say the people of interest know what happened to Brittanee Drexel, who went missing on April 25, 2009, leaving the Blue Water Resort Hotel in Myrtle Beach.

Brittanee Drexel's family has been searching Georgetown and Charleston counties for any trace of their teenager for almost the last year. She was last seen on ocean boulevard in Myrtle Beach on April 25th and few clues pointed to where she could be or what happened to her. Her mother Dawn says she is always holding out hope.

"The police seem really confident, so there's a lot going through my head right now," said Brittanee's mother, Dawn Drexel. "You go through a lot of emotions. Where is she? Is she OK? Is she not OK?"

Brittanee Drexel's mom says she misses her daughter everyday and still holds out hope. But she says now she has to deal with insulting posts on Facebook. In one case, she says a girl set up a site pretending to be Brittanee, even going as far as to use pictures of the missing girl in her profile.

Myrtle Beach police received a tip from America's Most Wanted that someone had Brittanee Drexel's photo posted on Facebook as their profile picture. The photo was one that police initially used when the teen from Rochester, N.Y., disappeared last April.

Brittanee, now 18, has yet to be found, though investigators say they continue to investigate the case on a daily basis.

This is the picture of Brittanee Drexel.
If you see her, please call the police.

Brittanee Drexel missing found

answered by Gabrielle | 04-11-2010 at 02:59 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.