New Years Eve Party Ideas 2011?

I am hosting a new years eve party, I've already rang my friends and they're all coming. In just four short days we’ll be ushering in 2011.
I want to try something new and fun for 2011, what are some good New Years Eve party ideas?

I'd like a better alternative to the typical New Year's Eve party. I don't know what to do to make it good and fun. I've invited about 40 people, we are mostly adults but there are going to be some teenagers and kids too.
I'm going to have music and food but what else can I do to make it a fun 2011 New Years Eve party?

asked by Autumn in Holidays | 2469 views | 12-29-2010 at 04:22 AM

When party planning a New Year's Eve celebration for adults, an event as special as ringing in the New Year deserves attention to detail and a great party theme idea.

You can do lots of fun stuff for new years eve, for example, you can write down and tie your hopes and wishes for the next year to a balloon and launch it into the sky.
Blast music, cook an amazing meal with friends...watch awesome movies, have drinks and go out to chill.

I have been to many parties for teenagers as a chaperon and found that video games for consoles like the Wii are the best for of entertainment.

If there are going to be kids, lots of snacks, sodas, and water are good for this age, as well as something substantial like chicken hot dogs or cheese and crackers.

Get a rectangle tray and using veggies, make the numbers "2011"....use broccoli florets and cauliflower florets and use grape tomatoes to dot around the year to make it look like "confetti."

answered by Natalie | 12-29-2010 at 04:24 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.