Brian Kelly Press Conference: Brian Kelly video?

Brian Kelly has been named the new Notre Dame Football coach and will start Monday. At a press conference Friday, Brian Kelly said that he had his dream job. Brian Kelly, the former Cincinnati coach, said that he knows there is a challenge at Notre Dame and he is ready for it. Kelly signed a 5 year contract with Notre Dame.

The student who performs as the leprechaun during football games greeted Kelly's arrival Friday morning for a team meeting with the shout, "Bring us back to glory!"

Is there a video online of Brian Kelly's press conference? Can you point me to the video?

asked by Hayden in Other - Sports | 2913 views | 12-12-2009 at 12:50 AM

Here's the video of Brian Kelly Press Conference:
In the press conference he said stuff like:

"These young men want to win, and that's why I'm here at Notre Dame, I want to be around men that are committed, and we can't trade anybody. There's no waiver wire. We're going to develop our players, and they're going to play their very best for us. That to me has always been the most important principle. Let's go. Don't tell me what you don't have. I don't want to know about it. Tell me what you can do to help us win."

Video of the conference.

answered by Froze | 12-12-2009 at 12:52 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.