Tobi Oyedeji Car Accident Death?

I found out about Tobi Oyedeji's death in a car accident just now.

Tobi Oyedeji had most recently played in the High School Academic All-American Game and was named the Americanís squad Player of the Game.

What are the details of Tobi Oyedeji's death and car accident. How did the crash happen?
How old was Tobi Oyedeji at the moment of his death? When is the funeral going to take place?

asked by House in Other - Sports | 2337 views | 05-16-2010 at 11:43 PM

Such sad news about Tobi Oyedeji's death.

Tobi Oyedeji's car accident occurred on South Main Boulevard near Hillcroft Drive about 6:15 Sunday morning. Tobi Oyedeji was transported to Ben Taub Hospital, where he died from his injuries.

According to Houston police, Tobi Oyedeji's car struck another car and then slammed head-on into an SUV. He was later pronounced dead at the hospital.

The woman driving the SUV was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the other struck car was not injured.

The crash closed all northbound lanes of Highway 90 for several hours while Houston police investigated. A cause for the wreck was not immediately determined.

Tobi Oyedeji would have turned 18 on Friday.

Picture of Tobi Oyedeji.

Tobi Oyedeji death

Aggie head basketball coach Mark Turgeon said “the world has lost a great kid today,” Turgeon said. “Tobi epitomized the term student-athlete. He was a very good student. He worked hard in the classrooms and on the basketball court and he was a terrific basketball player. This is difficult to understand and today is a very sad day. My heart aches for his mom and dad. Tobi was an only child and I would like everyone to pray for Tobi’s parents.”

Oyedeji, a 6-foot-9 forward, was rated as the 85th best player in the country by Rivals.com. He also excelled academically. Oyedeji was named the U.S. squad’s outstanding player in the High School Academic All-American game held earlier this month in California.

answered by Torino | 05-16-2010 at 11:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.