Is Django Unchained Violent And Bloody?

I wanted to watch Django Unchained but a friend told me it's really violent and bloody and I don't like movies like that. I love to watch historical films, so I though that Django Unchained could be interesting, but when it's too violent and bloody I can't watch it. Also probably my kids will be at home and I don't want them to watch something like that. Do you know if Django Unchained is violent and bloody?

asked by Lorelei in Internet | 2049 views | 01-18-2013 at 03:31 PM

Most of the critics said that Django Unchained is violent and bloody so I don't know if it's good for your kids. Also of course there are people who think that it's not so bad and even one of them said that young people should watch this because it shows zero tolerance for unjust, so in the future they will stand up against it. I don't think that Django Unchained is good for your children, it's really violent and you will feel bad watching it next to them.
This movie is absurdly violent, but according to some fans, Quentin Tarantino uses violence and blood to entertain. He wanted to show the horrors of slavery, but I think that maybe it was too much. Django Unchained is a good movie, but not for kids. I recommend you to watch it knowing that it's a little strong.

answered by Francesca | 01-18-2013 at 03:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.