Is Nicki Minaj Bald Headed In Real Life?

I really like Nicki Minaj, she is one of the best singers and I would like to know if she is bald headed in real life. She is always with different colors in her hair and this is one of the reasons she is so controversial, but I don't know if her hair is not healthy or if she is bald headed in real life. Right now Nicki Minaj is my favorite star, and I'm sure she will have a lot of success. I was thinking of dying my hair too with a strong color, but I'm not sure yet. Do you know if Nicki Minaj is bald headed in real life?

asked by Nathalie in Internet | 3387 views | 01-17-2013 at 02:04 PM

A lot of people think that Nicki Minaj is bald headed, but she posted a picture of her hair on Twitter and fans responded immediately. Nicki Minaj revealed her real hair and it's long and healthy. She showed to all her fans that she is not bald headed, and that her hair is beautiful thanks to all the wigs she wears.
I think she is a great star and she became famous really fast. I love her songs and although some of them are a little strong, I like her style and lyrics.
All the fans were really shocked when they saw this picture because they thought she was bald headed, but now we finally know how is Nicki Minaj in real life.

answered by Laney | 01-17-2013 at 02:07 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.