Best Happy New Year Quotes, Wishes And Messages?

I want to find the best Happy New Year quotes wishes and messages to write to my family and friends, but I don't know where to look for them. Every year I try to write something different, and this time I don't have more ideas. I found some nice things, but I'm looking for the best Happy New Year quotes. Also I would like to have wishes and messages for Facebook or twitter and to write in cards.
Do you know the best Happy New Year quotes, wishes or messages??

asked by Keira in Holidays | 2135 views | 12-27-2012 at 02:32 PM

I was looking in different pages and I found really nice Happy New Year quotes, wishes and messages and I can show you some that I think are the best.
-May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
-2013 is at the door…Remember: Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.
-Wishing you good health, happiness, and success in the coming year and always.
-May the gift of love, happiness, peace, and warmth be yours as you make a new start. Happy New Year.
-I wish you a very warm and joyful new year. May your journey always bring in many memorable times and God bless you with love and care.
-Wishing you a new year rich with the blessings of love, joy, warmth, and laughter.
-Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you, that with every year you touch all your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
I hope you like all these quotes and messages and I'm sure you will find a lot more, because there are beautiful if you search well, but of course the best message will be the one that you write from the heart, so I can give you a lot of quotes, but the best thing you can do is to make them your way.

answered by Adrianna | 12-27-2012 at 02:33 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.