NFC Championship Game 2011: Date, Time & Predictions?

The NFC Championship Game 2011 is a week away and the Green Bay Packers' are ready and waiting for their opponent.

Green Bay ran away with their second round game, winning 48-21 and moving to their first NFC Championship Game since the 2007 playoffs.

What are your predictions for today's game and for the NFC Championship Game 2011?
Where can I find the date and time of next sunday's game?

asked by Walter in Football | 5901 views | 01-16-2011 at 06:50 PM

Date and time: the NFC Championship Game 2011 will take place on Sunday, January 23 at 2 p.m. It will be on FOX. Check their site for the complete schedule.

Right now, the NFC championship game 2011 stands to send either the Packers, Bears or Seahawks to the Super Bowl.

The Packers will take on the winner of today's game between the Chicago Bears and the Seattle Seahawks for the NFC title and a place in the Super Bowl.

Playing at home knowing they'll have the chance to host the NFC Championship game, combined with the defensive strength and offensive balance, should all add up to a Bears win.

The reason that it will be Seattle or Chicago that hosts the 2011 NFC Championship Game is because they won their divisions, but the Packers were one of the wild card teams.

answered by Falcon | 01-16-2011 at 06:51 PM

The Bears won so they will now host the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship game for a spot in the Super Bowl.
I can't wait for that game, can't make any predictions, anything can happen.

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 10:49 PM

I predict the Bears will win. The Packers-Bears have the longest rivalry in the NFL and have 181 meetings against each other.
It will be just the second playoff meeting of these longtime rivals, the Bears got the better of the Packers in 1941.

answered by Dean | 01-17-2011 at 02:06 AM

The Pack is hot
I predict a packers win. They are in fire right now virtually unstoppable. They went into Atlanta and completely destroyed the number one seeded Falcons.

answered by Guest | 01-17-2011 at 02:34 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.