Duggar Baby 19 Name?

Michelle Duggar gave birth to a baby girl via emergency C-section, although she wasn't due to give birth until spring.
The little baby whos number 19 weighed in at 1 lb, 6 ounces according to TMZ. Michelle was airlifted to the hospital in Little Rock, Arkansas last weekend suffering from gallstones.
What is the name of the new Duggar Baby? I hope Michelle chooses a good name for the baby.

asked by Rocco in Parenting & Children | 4026 views | 12-11-2009 at 05:43 PM

The name of the baby girl is Josie Brooklyn Duggar. She is gorgeous.

There was question whether Duggar baby 19 arrived after an emergency c-section or if it was gall bladder problems. Both appear to be the truth.

Snark Food reports thanks to the Michelle Duggar emergency c-section, Duggar baby 19 was born on Thursday. Duggar baby 19 is a girl. Michelle was recovering from a gallstone when she was taken to the operating room for the c-section. The baby was due in March, 2010.

It seems their reality television show name will be changed from 18 Kids and Counting to 19 Kids and Counting now that Duggar baby 19 is here.

answered by Kailyn | 12-11-2009 at 05:45 PM

Josie Brooklyn is such a beautiful name. They had a good choice.
Josie is the English version of the French name Josephine. This is the feminine form of the name Joseph, which is taken from the Hebrew name Yosef, meaning The Lord increases.

answered by ezequiel | 12-11-2009 at 10:12 PM

Worried
I am so worried about Josie I hope she survives I saw a picture, Bless Her Heart!

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 04:01 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.