Brickhouse Security Scam?

Is the product Brickhouse Security a scam?
The BrickHouse Child Locator, targeted toward parents of smaller children, uses RFID technology to help parents locate their children in malls, airports, playgrounds, and other public places; it also sends an alert should a child stray too far.
I always wanted to track my children but I'm not sure about the Brickhouse Security, I was told by a friend it is a scam. Have you tried it?

asked by Brycen in Parenting & Children | 4463 views | 12-05-2009 at 03:17 PM

I can't say if they're a scam or not because I never tried it.
But this is what I found at the ripoffreport:

"This company is a big scam. Their products do not work as advertised, if they even work at all, and they will not take items back. Luckily my credit card company saved the day.

Purchased a GPS tracking device. Defective unit right out of the box. After difficult attempts, they agreed to send me another. I had to pay to ship it back. Second unit-- also did not do anything. Started to wonder if they are selling a piece of metal for $100+ and bundling some software with it and adding some eletrical circuits and trying to push it as a GPS tracking device!

I called them again, this time for a refund. They would not take it back! They claimed I signed an agreement on their site..

I was infuriated. I was not going to throw away $100 plus dollars, especially when it didn't work at all."

The best way to know if they're a scam is by taking the risk and buying the product from them.

answered by Maurice | 12-05-2009 at 03:20 PM

Brickhouse Security Ripoff
I can tell you that Brickhouse Security is a scam! They personally took me for over $250.00 when I bought a hidden camera picture frame. They sent the product and when I received it, it had been used and did not come with half of the items that were listed on their website.

I called to try to get a refund, but they refused to give me an RMA# I would never go with Brickhouse security ever again. There are several reports of other individuals just like me being ripped of by this company every day. Now I am out over $250.00 for nothing.

Not a happy camper

answered by Guest | 12-20-2009 at 06:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.