What is The Easiest Way To Lose Weight?

What is the easiest and best way to lose weight permanently and effectively? I want a method that works and it doesn't involve too much exercise, I hate it.
I know a diet is always the best way but I've tried that and it doesn't work for me.

asked by Amino in Diet & Fitness | 2942 views | 09-16-2009 at 06:15 PM

When it comes to losing weight, there is no magical answer. Despite all the products available that promise quick and safe weight loss, the truth is that the only way to lose weight is to exercise more and to watch what you eat. There are, however, some shortcuts for those who do not have the time or the commitment to go into an organized weight loss program.

The first step to lose weight is to cut all unnecessary calories from your diet. Experts estimate that people consume an average of 15 percent of their daily calories in the form of soft drinks, gourmet coffee drinks, and alcoholic beverages. Just by reducing or eliminating these products from your diet, you can lose weight quickly and easily.

Another thing you can do to lose weight is to move more. If joining a gym is out of the question, try to find ways to incorporate exercise into your daily routine: walk rather than taking the bus, ride a bike with the kids, or walk Fido an extra mile. Even cleaning the house can help you lose weight if you do it with a passion.

answered by Cora | 09-16-2009 at 06:16 PM

Remove all forms of sugar from your diet, obviously. Fruit is high in naturally occurring sugar. Don't eat fruit. Stay away from juice. It is not healthy, no matter what the commercials say. Eat an orange or an apple if you really want the fruit because fruit juice is much worse. Have you ever tried to squeeze your own juice? Instead of just getting the sugar from 1 orange or apple or whatever, in a glass of juice, you're probably getting the sugar from, say 15 oranges. I dare you to try to eat that many in one sitting or even in a whole day. It is the fiber of the orange/apple, whatever fruit you like juiced, not the juice, that is "good" for you. Juice and fruits should be avoided. Once you've gotten down to your ideal weight, then eat the fruit but exercise. Plain yogurt and lots of vegetables, salads etc. Don't use ANY dressing. I don't understand why people need dressing on their salads, just put lots of vegetables on it and learn to love it. Dressing in any form, vinegar, oil, whatever is unnecessary other than for taste preference. Adjust your preference because there's no point in eating a salad if you eat dressing. You might as well have not eaten the salad because it undoes any good the lettuce would have done. Eat nuts for protein. Cut out bread, anything w/carbs, (crackers, rice, potatoes, etc) and meat. If you need the bread eat rye or whole grain wheat NO WHITE BREAD. If you really love meat eat fish instead.

answered by Jime | 09-16-2009 at 06:16 PM

Needless to say, exercise is crucial to weight loss. You canít expect to sit on the couch all day, sip water and lose weight. Join a good gym that lets you work with weights. It will help you build muscle and your metabolism rate will increase. Youíll soon see the fat come off and in its place muscle will develop.

answered by Peque | 09-16-2009 at 06:16 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.