Quick Trim Diet Plan

Khloe Kardashian, Kim's sister said the two will launch a diet product together called Quicktrim. Kim just tweeted "Our Quicktrim cleanse will be massive! Khloe has already lost so much weight! I'm so proud of her."
Does anyone know if the product actually works?

asked by Guest in Diet & Fitness | 7666 views | 08-13-2009 at 06:00 PM

It sounds too good to be true, I think healthy, lasting weight loss can't be achieved through a quick fix. This whole Quick Trim Diet Plan sounds like a money making scheme to me. Just another "celebrity" making money off of gullible people who want to lose weight the easy way.

answered by Vero | 08-13-2009 at 06:02 PM

Quick Trim is a complete weight loss package. It isn’t theh same kind of “throw you to the wolves” type of deal that many diet and weight loss plans seem to be like these days. You are aided every step of the way and given a plan that is designed specifically to address your weight loss and lifestyle needs. For many people, this type of program is a literal blessing while others will never enjoy the full value that the plan offers.

The plan itself is doctor supervised and includes a balance of fitness, nutrition, and medication in order to succeed at fighting fat. There are multiple plans to choose from that involve different medications and deliver different results. You will need to carefully consider whether or not you are going to put in the effort to make this plan, which is somewhat costly, work for you. If you aren’t going to do the work on your end it makes little sense to invest the money required. After all, this kind of intense dieting isn’t for everyone.

answered by Jordan | 08-13-2009 at 06:03 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.