Funny Merry Christmas Facebook Statuses?

I want to greet my Facebook contacts with a funny Merry Christmas status because I don't like much the idea of posting just pictures that say Merry Christmas on Facebook and tagging all my contacts. That is something that everyone does and it's not original at all. Besides, I prefer to post some funny Merry Christmas Facebook statuses instead of texting friends or calling them one by one. Telephone lines usually collapse on these holidays.

Can you tell me where to find some funny Merry Christmas Facebook statuses?

asked by Edwin in Internet | 4320 views | 12-24-2011 at 08:05 PM

Well, many site offer Merry Christmas Facebook statuses but not all of them are funny. I personally recommend this website:
facebookcraze.com

They have this section called Status Ideas and I always get funny stuff from there. Some of the messages I posted on my wall: "One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Donít clean it up too quickly." Another funny Merry Christmas Facebook status is "Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas."
These are just some examples and they're not even the best ones. You can find more Merry Christmas facebook statuses on that website.

answered by Margaret | 12-24-2011 at 08:11 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.